IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why muslim women wear niqab?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why muslim women wear niqab?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why muslim women wear niqab?
    Posted: 09 May 2014 at 6:20am

Glance then smile after that dating and meeting

And person may go far

Evil is always there

Many women turned to hore despite
Fact they were pure

Many men say nice words to women
And promise her with marriage

When he steal his virginity
He leave her

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 6:12am
Ayesha.ansari

Marry mother of jesus even wear hijab

http://nayiah.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/305987_373922602638888_173840082647142_1202298_89244801_n.jpg

Wearing hijab is obligatory in christianity

◄ 1 Corinthians 11:6 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.

Christian wearing hijab

http://fr.lpj.org/wp-content/uploads/fromjoomla/stories/photo/2010/08/five_rosary_sisters.jpg

truthfull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2014 at 6:02am

That is purer for your hearts and their hearts.

By the way even European Empror family did
Wear niqab

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=alY9QwUj2LU

Pic
http://static.habsburger.net/files/styles/large/public/originale/s104_203.jpg
Ayesha.ansari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha.ansari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 5:44am
A lot many women around do not like wearing  Hijab. However, let me share my experience. I wear it as it gives me pleasure of being safe from st**ids. I have always make it obligation. Regardless of what others will think about my Hijab, but i Know the Almighty wants me to wear it and therefore, i do to seek His Knowledge.

On my blog, i also posted about emphasis of Islam on Wearing Hijab. Take a look in it please to see my personal likings:

https://quranitopics.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/emphasis-of-islam-on-wearing-of-hijab/

O children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts, etc.) and as an adornment. But the raiment of righteousness, that is better. (7:26)
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 10:19am

It is not unfair,its an order from Allah,Allah forbids wearing clothes of opposite sex for both men and women in surah An Noor ch 24 v 30.

Janissary7 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janissary7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:48pm
It seems unfair that our muslims sisters must wear something we would never wear if we had a choice to refuse. And we do!
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Imaan Imaan wrote:

It's a part of modesty.
A Muslim women can show her hair to females and her mahram (blood related people whom you cannot marry:- parents and siblings. uncles and aunts. grandparents etc).The most important thing is that to cover your body and safe Muslims women from evil things.Niqab "veil" is not compulsory in Islam ,its totally depend on women (if she wants or not).

The most important thing is that to cover your body and safe Muslims women from evil things.Niqab "veil" is not compulsory in Islam ,its totally depend on women (if she wants or not).  < Not true where can the above be found in the Holy Qur'aan . No Hadiyth unless it back up by the holy Qur'aan ok
Imaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2013 at 1:13am
It's a part of modesty.
A Muslim women can show her hair to females and her mahram (blood related people whom you cannot marry:- parents and siblings. uncles and aunts. grandparents etc).The most important thing is that to cover your body and safe Muslims women from evil things.Niqab "veil" is not compulsory in Islam ,its totally depend on women (if she wants or not).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic