IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - in need for some enlightenment  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

in need for some enlightenment

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sidraalii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: in need for some enlightenment
    Posted: 18 February 2013 at 7:26am
salaams
i have not always been a good muslim throughout my teen years but i am now trying to change that seeing as i am getting older and time to settle down.
an old acquittance was talking to me recently about pretending to be husband and wife with others (males) and that in the sight of Allah that is haraam and it can be veiwed as you are really married.
is this true and how do you overcome this predicament as throughout the years my and a male friend used to often joke that you are my husband/wife and it is your job to such and such. for eg i used to say to him you should pay for lunch coz your the hubby and its your job to provide and he would say that you should clear the table because you are the woman and you have to clean etc
i have repented for my old sins but am not sure what to do and i am quite stuck. are there any hadeeth or ayahs regarding this?
Muhammadjaved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammadjaved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:22am
If you seriously repent your past mistakes will certainly be pardoned. But now you should not meet males unless they are your blood relations or the one to whom you are married.
It is disgusting even to hear someone doing that. I am sure you will give up the habit now.

Javed Iqbal Kaleem
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:04am
Marriage is bond between a male and a female who are willing to help each other in life in sadness and in happiness together. Paper work is not needed.

Salaam.

And among His Signs is this that He created for you mates from among yourselves that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts); verily in that are Signs for those who reflect. (30:21)

Muhammadjaved View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammadjaved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:32pm
Blessed prophet Muhammad SAW has said:

" Nikah is my tradition and whoever does not follow it is not
   one of my people ".

Now think if living without nikah, (witnesses & paper work)
is the way of a Muslimah/Muslim?

Muhammad Javed Kaleem
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic