IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Response of Iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Response of Iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response of Iran
    Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:09am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:22am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:21pm

Greeting caring heart

Russia and osmanli governments helped to this atheist sect to begin their activities in Iran.

One of the biggest men in history of Iran was AmirKabir .he was the best minister for our nation and country. The best deputy for government .reason of his murder was schemes of this sect.

They enticed shah to kill him .most of other tyrants obeyed their words, too.

Now, this sect live in Iran and other countries like all people. most of us  don�t know them ,because we don�t ask from people in the street (WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION?).

Wa'Al Salam .

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2013 at 12:06pm
Greetings Whitelion,

This is all about differing beliefs and according to some the qur'an says that there is "no compulsion in religion".

Persecution of Bahai's is persecution based on their different religious belief.

Yes, there are things in their belief that may be detrimental to society
but this is why we have laws governing society, determined by majority society, and for the benefit of everyone, and the benefit of stability within society.

You have not mentioned any way in which the Bahai's are actively seeking to pull down government.  They may have different beliefs but they are still required to adhere to the rules as determined by their society and government, the same as everybody else.

Persecution of any kind is unacceptable.  You would not approve of the persecution of those who practice Islam, because of different beliefs, would you?

Salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2013 at 3:24am

Some of their beliefs:

They believe :Mohammed Ali Shirazi  is their god.

Muslims  say: Allah is not a human or other thing .we cant see Allah but we can feel existence of Allah in every where and every thing(his creatures and gifts ).

We can speak with Allah by praying .Allah spoke with us in Quran ,too.

According  Al-Ikhlas Sura :no one is like Allah .

They believe :every thousand years , a new prophet come .

All religions (special Islam) has said :Mohammed (PBUH) is our last prophet .he is the best prophet ,too.

Their pray is 9 Rak'at .they pray  on the base of their mood and their laws.

They don�t believe prayer of Ayat.

In Islam: all laws are belong to Allah .way of every work is clear and equal for every Muslim. We pray 17 Rak'at (Vajib ) every day.

Muslims pray Ayat when storm ,earth quack and � is happening .it is Vajib in Islam.

They say :going to doctor is necessary (Vajib) but use of drugs is Haram (forbidden).

Every wise man knows that drugs and orders of a doctor is for his health .he must obey them .

They believe :  all types of marriage are Halal for them .they cant only marry with wife of father.

THIS IS WAR WITH ALLAH

They like to ignore every thing(special sexual issues like:adultery ).This hateful actions are very easy in their religion.

War with Allah .this is  one of the biggest sins.

Carrion and excrement(blood, urine of dog and �) is clean in their religion .

This is against Quran and orders of Allah.

They believe :Quran is not a miracle .they say their chief( Bahaullah ) is miracle .

They believe :there is not other world after die ( this world).

We know that one day ,we must answer to all of our works .all of works and behaviors  that we did in this world. after die, we must explain every thing because we are responsible for all of them .

We know that heaven and hell are reality like day and night. We know that one day, life on this world will be end .(this is word of Allah).when our last Imam Mahdi (SBUH) come ,every fact will be visible.

They believe: there are 19 months in a year (every month has 19 days).they fast at their last month.

Muslims fast in month of  Ramazan  Al-Mobarak .Muslims have 12 month .

They believe: every thing  which has not distinct owner is belong to their religion .

Muslims believe that owner of every thing is Allah .we will restoration them to Allah ,at last.

All of our wealth and �are loan near us .we are debtor.  

Their Kibla is in  Aka (a city in  Israel ).it is grave of Mirza Hossein Ali .

Our Kibla is in Mecca.(home of Allah).

At the beginning  of this sect ,they pretend chief of them is Mahdi (AS).then ,they ignored existence of him and said their chief is prophet .now, they say that he is God.

Edited by whitelion553 - 23 February 2013 at 3:30am
i try to say only facts
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:33pm
Have you even read about the Bahai faith to know what it is about?  Because you should.  Because I have.  I'd have to go back and look at my notes, but from what I remember my impression was, that it is just an extension of islam, and now looking it up to read about it again, I see their way as a clearer way to peace.

So I'd have to ask again... is this just a prejudice towards a certain people?
What are they doing, be specific, to hurt Iran? 

They are rather a small minority I believe.  It's not like it is a widespread religion.  I had not heard of it until I began to study Islam and religions of the east.

What happens to that verse in the qur'an that everyone likes to drag out about "no compulsion in religion"?

I'm not aware of anything about the Bahai's being militant.

Salaam.

Bahai gardens in Israel - absolutely gorgeous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bah%C3%A%27%C%AD_gardens_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Edited by Caringheart - 21 February 2013 at 10:00pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 9:06pm

Enemies of Islam established this sect for opposition with minds of Muslims (special beliefs of Shia).

Their real end is fight against Islam and  believers . they do very hateful actions .they want to divert credulous people by their ideal and lie words( these words are against our dear Allah and Quran).

This devious sect ignore Allah and his orders clearly.

They want to deceive all. They say: their religion is better than Islam. (this means war with Allah and prophet ). Their policy in past and now was being against Islam. America ,England ,Israel and� are their main supporter .they have common minds  with Zion and followers of devil  ,for example :they have common symbol  .their god ,kiblah, hajj, fast, pray, marriage, sentence, mode, education and � is wrong .they are Kaffir .they want create  doubt ,difference and hatred among Shia .reason of  their acts ?????they want to people in the world imagine bad mind about our clean religion and suspect to it. this bad action  is very dirty and unfair  because All of us in our mind and heart know Islam is right(there is not bad law in it ,it has not any harm to humans ,it is for our luck because Allah loves us) Allah don�t want to see our problems .his orders are for guidance of us. He is kind and want to see our happiness in life. Islam is full of hope . bahai is a server for  freemasonary and imperialism .it is responsible for  destruction of our holy shrines and responsible for terror of famous personalities. Some of their chiefs live in Israel . their base is in it ,too.   

i try to say only facts
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Justice?
for the Bahai's too?

Sect of them are hell bent. They are infidel.

when they are false ,Do you want from us to accept them????????????
how we can accept them????????????????

Greetings Whitelion,
Can you tell me why you say these things?  What is it that you say they do that is so offensive to the state of Iran?
Thanks,
CH
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic