IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Caringheart  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caringheart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

We are here to discuss and learn... no, more than that... to get to know each other as people.

Salaam,
Caringheart

You are preaching a false religion and you are slandering and defaming Islam and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). < I been saying this  all along , She is breeding Hatred , Separation , Ignorace

You are lucky that admin here who profess to be Muslims put up with your b--- s--t.

You don't know anything about Islam, never ever read the Holy Qur'an nor do you know anything about the life of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi  Wa Sallam)  yet you want to make comments. < I try to tell Yaa but Yall wouldn't listen / read

That's rich.

She think because she Christian she can say anything and then play the Victim
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 4:49pm

I could say the same ...

'You are preaching a false religion and you are slandering and defaming the religion of all others.'

but I do not, I refrain from saying such things and engage in discussion to understand the views of others.

others, on the other hand ... attempt to say lies about me.  Even though the forum explicitly states that there are to be no personal attacks ...

I do read the qur'an.  I have studied about the life of Muhammad... 
I have read fully; Islam: a short history, on the recommendation of someone on this forum. 
So it is not I who fails to seek, or who speaks out of turn.

Salaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 24 May 2014 at 4:51pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 6:31am

I could say the same ...

'You are preaching a false religion and you are slandering and defaming the religion of all others.'

but I do not, I refrain from saying such things and engage in discussion to understand the views of others.

others, on the other hand ... attempt to say lies about me.  Even though the forum explicitly states that there are to be no personal attacks ...

I do read the qur'an.  I have studied about the life of Muhammad... 
I have read fully; Islam: a short history, on the recommendation of someone on this forum. 
So it is not I who fails to seek, or who speaks out of turn.

Salaam.

You know nothing about Islam According to the Holy Qur'aan , In fact you have no knowldge of Christ-ism either . And you cliam you have been to one of these Institution of learning of Christ-ism
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:48am
* sigh

There are some who just do not learn, it seems...
insisting to continue with the same lies and slander, again and again, making statements that have no basis in truth, and no proof thereof.

'there are those with ears that do not hear'
'their ears were blocked'

May the Holy Spirit come and unblock the ears of those who do not hear.

Edited by Caringheart - 25 May 2014 at 9:49am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:06am

* sigh

insisting to continue with the same lies and slander, again and again, making statements that have no basis in truth, and no proof thereof.

Later for your Testimony / Speaking in Tongues is '' The inarticilate speech , Meaning , Sounds ; Jargon , Uttered in time of Emotional Frenzy , The speak is Possessed of '' Unclean Spirit '' Refer to Mark 1; 23-26 ,

islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:23am

* sigh

Sigh...

I am not defending Al-Saadiqeen, but the fact is that you are the one with "ears that do not hear".  It should be clear to anyone who has read your posts that you have no interest in learning nor do you know anything about Islam aside from your own prejudices. 

Just as Al-Saadiqeen has brought much of the ridicule he now faces upon himself, you have brought the ridicule you face upon yourself as well.  Get over it and get over yourself.

Edited by islamispeace - 25 May 2014 at 10:23am
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

* sigh

Sigh...

I am not defending Al-Saadiqeen, but the fact is that you are the one with "ears that do not hear".  It should be clear to anyone who has read your posts that you have no interest in learning nor do you know anything about Islam aside from your own prejudices. 

Just as Al-Saadiqeen has brought much of the ridicule he now faces upon himself, you have brought the ridicule you face upon yourself as well.  Get over it and get over yourself.

Greetings islamispeace,

I appreciate and understand your words, but I feel I have learned quite a bit from talking on islamic forums, and with muslims.  I only wish conversations would be done in a kinder manner so that the process would be easier, and understanding would increase, on both sides.

Al Saadiqeen insists on making claims that I have said things that I never said.  and he seeks to demean, which is a thing I have never done.

What I am saying by 'ears that do not hear'...  I have told Al Saadiqeen that I never said anything about going to any religious institute of learning (as he insists on claiming) and I have asked him to show where he thinks that I said this because he must have me confused with someone else.  He has never addressed my challenge to his claim, and continues to make the same false statement.  I do not do such things... making personal attacks and accusations against people.  I will discuss differing beliefs, but I will not attack people for having different beliefs.  I may challenge their beliefs, but I will not attack the person for having those beliefs, or their right to have and express them.

asalaam,
Caringheart

note:  even your words...
"Get over it and get over yourself."
... are hostile words that I would not use.
Salaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 25 May 2014 at 10:50am
Blessed be God forever
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

* sigh

Sigh...

islamispeace , Let be real here ok . Those who step to me with their Disagree-able - ness , Only do so because they can't deal with the truth when it come to their Doctrine / Teaching , And this is to Be expected .

Because those who step to me never took any time to research their own Belief's / Doctrine / Teaching , History / culture  of their religion . They rather go to their Favorite website / Utbutes Etc , That feeds their school of thought . And come back here and post it here , cliaming its Gods words when it not , As if Allah can make mistake .

I never say anything to you islamispeace nor did I step into you post until your step to me , And this is real rather you tell the truth or not . The reason why you didn't step into my post until now , You knew better plus you didn't want to lose faith . Because you try to come off like your well verse in the doctrine of Islam . When your not .

If you were to go to a real Discussion / Debate forum , other then the Net you would be pick apart , Because you wouldn't have time to copy and paste from the website etc . You would have to come from what in your head , This is the real deal .

Anybody here that would be truthful with themselves know Caringheart Is not here to learn about the doctrine / teaching of Islam . The question she ask are Native / Disagreeable against Muhammad and Allah and Islam .Meaning if a Muslims would ask the same question in the christian form . That would be kick out of that form . She even have the Nerve to ask the mod why here post was remove . As if she can post whatever she wish to . This is her  mine-set . Like most christians they feel they can say what every they wish .

By the way I don't have thin skin . I know why few here don't answer my post , Their two reason why . I'm Threat to their Doctrine / school of though s , And the fear of loseing Faith . Oh sorry it three . They have never be really Challenge , Nor were they allow to ask their teacher any question CryLOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic