IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Caringheart  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caringheart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caringheart
    Posted: 27 May 2014 at 5:03am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

It'a amazing how people will Lie for nothing . All three of you are the same
 TG12345 has began takeing shot at my mother & father , He say these thing because he a cowrad and he hideing behind his computer . It show I hit a Nerve , Because he cliams to be a Teacher . A real teach doesn't post like him . They give Date / Time / Meaning / History Etc , What , When , Where , How . He copy & paste from website , And he still make mistake LOLLOL How that . He must have copy and paste his License  from the website also .

Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Nowhere did I make fun of your parents. I am sure they are intelligent and kind people, and if they knew what a laughingstock you were making of yourself on this forum, they would intervene.

BTW what is a "cowrad"? LOL

You got the point so-called called teacher ...

Which point?

That you can't spell? Or that you are making a joke out of yourself online?

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 10:07pm

TG12345 has began takeing shot at my mother & father , He say these thing because he a cowrad and he hideing behind his computer . It show I hit a Nerve , Because he cliams to be a Teacher . A real teach doesn't post like him . They give Date / Time / Meaning / History Etc , What , When , Where , How . He copy & paste from website , And he still make mistake LOLLOL How that . He must have copy and paste his License  from the website also .

Nowhere did I make fun of your parents. I am sure they are intelligent and kind people, and if they knew what a laughingstock you were making of yourself on this forum, they would intervene.

You got the point so-called called teacher ...

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 5:30pm

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

This person has been sending me anti-Islamic material through private messenger. For a long time I have asked admin to ban this person from this forum, but nothing has happened. He/she has an agenda here and that is to slur Islam and all Muslims.

I will ask admin once again to ban this person from IC forum. I know it's not nice asking for somebody to be banned but he/she is dangerous.

I just read this post , LOL You mean you can dish it out , But you can't Defend your own Faith , Ever thought the reason why the Admin didn't say anything , Because he see how you disrespect other here , And now you have to drink of the same Cup you were passing on to other's . Doen't taste good does it nor does it go down well . LOL Maybe you will think next time before your speak . What you think ..... ????
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2014 at 6:43am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

If you ask me Al Saadiqeen, you have a very odd way of amusing yourself.
Salaam.

What make you even think ?

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 11:54pm
If you ask me Al Saadiqeen, you have a very odd way of amusing yourself.
Salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 10:28pm

Sigh

There are some who just do not learn, it seems...
insisting to continue with the same lies and slander, again and again, making statements that have no basis in truth, and no proof thereof.

'there are those with ears that do not hear'
'their ears were blocked'

May the Holy Spirit come and unblock the ears of those who do not hear.

QUOTE=islamispeace]
Sigh...

I am not defending Al-Saadiqeen, but the fact is that you are the one with "ears that do not hear".  It should be clear to anyone who has read your posts that you have no interest in learning nor do you know anything about Islam aside from your own prejudices. 

Just as Al-Saadiqeen has brought much of the ridicule he now faces upon himself, you have brought the ridicule you face upon yourself as well.  Get over it and get over yourself.

Greetings islamispeace,

I appreciate and understand your words, but I feel I have learned quite a bit from talking on islamic forums, and with muslims.  I only wish conversations would be done in a kinder manner so that the process would be easier, and understanding would increase, on both sides.

Al Saadiqeen insists on making claims that I have said things that I never said.  and he seeks to demean, which is a thing I have never done.

What I am saying by 'ears that do not hear'...  I have told Al Saadiqeen that I never said anything about going to any religious institute of learning (as he insists on claiming) and I have asked him to show where he thinks that I said this because he must have me confused with someone else.  He has never addressed my challenge to his claim, and continues to make the same false statement.  I do not do such things... making personal attacks and accusations against people.  I will discuss differing beliefs, but I will not attack people for having different beliefs.  I may challenge their beliefs, but I will not attack the person for having those beliefs, or their right to have and express them.

asalaam,
Caringheart

note:  even your words...
"Get over it and get over yourself."
... are hostile words that I would not use.
Salaam.

I have to admit that Caringheart has used far less sarcasm and personal insults than anyone on this forum (myself included). In this area, she has more self-control than I and many others do. I commend her for this.
[/QUOTE]

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 9:44pm

Sigh

There are some who just do not learn, it seems...
insisting to continue with the same lies and slander, again and again, making statements that have no basis in truth, and no proof thereof.

'there are those with ears that do not hear'
'their ears were blocked'

May the Holy Spirit come and unblock the ears of those who do not hear.

QUOTE=islamispeace]
Sigh...

I am not defending Al-Saadiqeen, but the fact is that you are the one with "ears that do not hear".  It should be clear to anyone who has read your posts that you have no interest in learning nor do you know anything about Islam aside from your own prejudices. 

Just as Al-Saadiqeen has brought much of the ridicule he now faces upon himself, you have brought the ridicule you face upon yourself as well.  Get over it and get over yourself.
[/QUOTE]

Greetings islamispeace,

I appreciate and understand your words, but I feel I have learned quite a bit from talking on islamic forums, and with muslims.  I only wish conversations would be done in a kinder manner so that the process would be easier, and understanding would increase, on both sides.

Al Saadiqeen insists on making claims that I have said things that I never said.  and he seeks to demean, which is a thing I have never done.

What I am saying by 'ears that do not hear'...  I have told Al Saadiqeen that I never said anything about going to any religious institute of learning (as he insists on claiming) and I have asked him to show where he thinks that I said this because he must have me confused with someone else.  He has never addressed my challenge to his claim, and continues to make the same false statement.  I do not do such things... making personal attacks and accusations against people.  I will discuss differing beliefs, but I will not attack people for having different beliefs.  I may challenge their beliefs, but I will not attack the person for having those beliefs, or their right to have and express them.

asalaam,
Caringheart

note:  even your words...
"Get over it and get over yourself."
... are hostile words that I would not use.
Salaam.

I have to admit that Caringheart has used far less sarcasm and personal insults than anyone on this forum (myself included). In this area, she has more self-control than I and many others do. I commend her for this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic