IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BBC: Young British women are converting to Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BBC: Young British women are converting to Islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBC: Young British women are converting to Islam
    Posted: 13 February 2013 at 7:00pm

Make Me a Muslim | young British women are converting to Islam BBC 

Make Me a Muslim BBC full movie Documentary 2013 episode 2
Growing numbers of young British women are converting to Islam. Shanna Bukhari, a 26-year-old Muslim from Manchester, sets out to find out why girls are giving up partying, drinking and wearing whatever they want for a religion some people associate with the oppression of women.

This warm documentary follows the highs and lows of five girls as they embrace their new faith. From adapting to a religion that allows a man to marry up to four wives to the acceptance of friends and family, it isn't always easy.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by semar semar wrote:

Make Me a Muslim | young British women are converting to Islam BBC 

Make Me a Muslim BBC full movie Documentary 2013 episode 2
Growing numbers of young British women are converting to Islam. Shanna Bukhari, a 26-year-old Muslim from Manchester, sets out to find out why girls are giving up partying, drinking and wearing whatever they want for a religion some people associate with the oppression of women.

This warm documentary follows the highs and lows of five girls as they embrace their new faith. From adapting to a religion that allows a man to marry up to four wives to the acceptance of friends and family, it isn't always easy.

Thank you for posting this.

Alhamdulilah it's incredible that young British women are turning to God. British culture has become a 'sex, drugs and rock n' roll' culture and women are being wise in truning away from all this. They now realise that there is more to life than enjoyment. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is opening their eyes and hearts and miracles are happening today across the globe.

It's such a shame that Shanna the model in the programme is not a believer. Just look at her vanity. Dead
Imaan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 11:31pm
Islam is one of the best religion who always give respect to ladies and secure them from evil things. That's the biggest reason of British women who are converting to this safe religion "Islam".
Allah gives us Hadaya.Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic