IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:32am
whitelion553 wrote: for example freedom in Canada :this government didn�t let Iranians take part in election of Iran.

No, you are wrong. In fact, quite the opposite. It is the Iranian government which didn't allow Canadian Iranians to vote:

�Iran has taken no steps to arrange for Iranians in Canada to participate in this election, confirming that the regime itself sees the vote as an empty propaganda exercise. We have not yet received any proposal from Iran concerning the representation of its interests in Canada. Despite having nine months to make such an arrangement, Iran has failed to do so, depriving Iranian nationals of a range of services as well as the opportunity to vote.

�This sidelining of the sizable Iranian diaspora in Canada is, sadly, not surprising and makes this upcoming election even more of a sham.

�Canada will continue to stand with those millions of disenfranchised Iranians and will work with those on the ground, pushing for meaningful reforms and for Iranians� basic rights to be respected. While we long ago lost faith in the regressive and hollow Iranian regime, we have not lost faith in the Iranian people.�

Baird Comments on Iran�s Suppression of Democratic Voices Before Election
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:48pm

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

In Pakistan ,terrorists misuse from disunity among Muslims .

You accuse the terrorists of disunity, presumably because they oppose your ideology; but they could as easily accuse you of disunity because you oppose their ideology.  What's the difference?  Why would you expect them to change their ideology for the sake of unity?  Why don't you change your ideology to match theirs?

Quote They create difference among Muslims by their lie and cause sensitivity among Muslims .

And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

Quote But about diversity .diversity is very good .it makes progress .

How is diversity different from disunity?  In my opinion, diversity implies tolerance of differences, while disunity implies intolerance.  Therefore appeals to unity are really disguised appeals to intolerance.

Quote where is freedom ?where can we find it? in safe streets of west ?in universities? In google or facebook ?for example freedom in Canada :this government didn�t let Iranians take part in election of Iran.

I see that Reepicheep has already responded to this.

Quote This country like other countries banned Iran. western countries  banned Iranian channels from Intel Sat and � .freedom means listening to phones ?or searching in  personal information and �?streets r full of cameras  in most countries ,these r connect to police stations .i have a question ?when rabble hit and disturb Africans  and Asians, where is police? Where are police cars and dogs ?why some active politicians die for unknown reasons? For freedom ,a simple march is full of police and their equipment ?freedom means : repressing by water, chemical substance and nightstick ?how many students injured in universities for Wall Street ?they was saying that don�t have money for studying .some of hopeless college students   killed themselves  or left universities .

I can't really comment on any of this without specfic examples.  I can agree that the CRTC (Canadian Radio and Television Commission) would ban foreign TV channels that promote intolerance.  I also think you may be confusing Canada with the United States.  In Canada the police absolutely do respond to the defense of minority groups, and rarely if ever break up a "simple march" with force.

Quote and about Afghanistan, i am very sorry for death of our dears in this country .

So am I, but that isn't what I was talking about.  I am saying that Muslims in the Middle East tend to vote for leaders who promote unity under totalitarianism (a.k.a. shariah), rather than diversity and freedom.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:11am

Salam, government of Canada closed our consul in that country .it was very bad action to Iranians .

Iranians couldn�t to participate in election for kindness of that country.

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27am

In the name of Allah

1:I suggest u study about means of terrorism .who is terrorist ?what is terror?

2:there is not any force in accepting orders of Islam for u. we only invite and declare our minds and beliefs .you are free for accepting or not accepting.

3:I guess  America is king and other western countries must obey their king.

4:if u r disagree with our minds ,don�t make trouble for us .u go ur way with ur disunities .we keep on our way with our unity .be certain ,Muslims will keep this way for ever .Muslims are in tense for western politics (watch western  wonderful politics in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Pakistan ,�)bad condition of this countries is product of western armies . western soldiers slept and ate their food for many years and gave them safety .do u see their safety ? for this safety , Taliban has international state .now, this terroristic group can do every work .thanks for this gift.

5:Ron Webb said :  And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

be polite .u must say sorry for ur  insult.

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:54am

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told "According to historical documents the movements always resisted against dictatorship and imperialism" Ayatollah Khamenei said that the murders of three students in Tehran University during an anti American march in 1953 further highlighted their anti arrogant  mood Ayatollah Khamenei also highlighted the anti arrogant mood of the university students by mentioning their move to form the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) fighting against armed groups in universities seizure of American embassy participation in the 8years Sacred Defense and fighting against different plots in the course of the past  30years" The student movement has proved to be against cruelty It opposes any crimes against the oppressed people in Iraq Palestine Afghanistan and other nations across the world ".Formation of the Islamic system in Iran was a response to the historical need of the Iranian nation Surely no system except the Islamic and religious system could eradicate the royal system which was dependent on America The great presence of the people and the great national movement was not possible unless under the leadership of the late Imam Khomeini" . the Islamic System had been targeted by the arrogance and the Zionist network because of what it approved or rejected in the international diplomacy. The Islamic Republic definitely rejects domineering policies and ethical secularism while it is approved of efforts to preserve Islamic values defend world innocent people and conquer scientific peaks "If we budge on these principles the enemy hostility would indeed decrease They mean to make us to budge by saying that Iran should change its conduct" Ayatollah Khamenei pointed out the Islamic System would never budge on its values adding that the system could push back the equipped enemy by sticking to its platform Comparing the current position of America in the Middle East with its position 15 years ago Ayatollah Khamenei said that the country had grown more hated and humiliated having seen the failure of its projects in the region especially in Palestine Lebanon Iraq and Afghanistan while the IRI which has been primarily targeted by the projects had made advances "The resistance and progress point to the might and the enduing grandeur of the Islamic System" the IR Leader said adding that in order to keep the situation the aspirations of the Islamic Republic must be preserved. Ayatollah Khamenei noted that the legal and official structure of the Islamic Republic including the three branches of power and other bodies were not enough to secure the survival of the system adding that in order to secure the system it was essential to preserve its identity which is its aspirations" The true identity of the Islamic system surfaces in its aspirations namely justice human dignity equality ethics and resistance against enemy". The IR Leader warned that if Islamic ethics and justice are ignored and the authorities refuse to serve people and show weakness towards the enemy the attribute of Islamic could be of no help for the system .The Islamic Revolution Leader urged the nation to take care of the spirit of the system noting that loss of spirit was gradual so that many fail to notice it or may notice it when it is late. Ayatollah Khamenei said the most important responsibility of the students was to keep a watchful eye and keep the Islamic system from deviation "In the past thirty years especially after the demise of Imam Khomeini there were many efforts to spoil the spirit of the Islamic System They failed under the auspices of Gods favor as well as peoples vigilance" Ayatollah Khamenei  said "At one point the separation of religion and politics was publicized in our press Even some were explicitly defending the tyrant callous regime of Pahlavi" the IR Leader deplored adding that the only way to combat any deviation was to highlight ideological intellectual and political boundaries and to preserve the Islamic features of the system .The IR Leader named the features as justice seeking sincere work unstopping scientific quest firm resistance against alien greed and brave defense of national interests. 2008/12/14
Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei said the global arrogance treats the Iranian nation with acrimony because the nations Islamic system runs counter to their worldwide domineering policies "Global arrogance knows the Islamic System well At the same time the Islamic System has well tracked down the bloody claws of the arrogance under velvet cover The faceoff then is natural" Ayatollah Khamenei noted the western medias brawls over the Islamic rules and regulations which are applied in the Iranian system of government adding however that the Iranian authorities would continue to follow the principles of Islam and the revolution. In the same regard Ayatollah Khamenei criticized those who seek to undermine the revolutionary principles in the guise of call to rationality and moderation adding "They are fed up with the Islamic principles unlike the will of people however they claim the public is tired too "Ayatollah Khamenei noted that adherence to the revolutionary platform never hinders the countries  progress despite an enemy effort to insinuate an otherwise trend. Ayatollah Khamenei said the pessimists who downplay the post revolutionary achievements were insulting the nation adding that even thirty years after the revolution the nation continues to honor the revolutionary mottoes "There are many young artists who never saw the time of Imam or war but they appreciate the great movement of the nation in their works of art" 2008/09/09

"The people make the utterance to us who waged two world wars in the course of twenty years and applied their military force wherever they could Their crimes in Hiroshima Iraq Afghanistan Palestine and Kosovo stand samples of their attitude and performance"

The Leader emphasized that anyone who keeps to the right path will surely benefit from divine assistance

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am
Greetings Whitelion,
"It opposes any crimes against the oppressed people in Iraq Palestine Afghanistan and other nations across the world"
This is the problem as I see it... islam opposes any oppression of anyone claiming to be muslim... but does not care one whit about the oppression of others.  It in fact approves wholeheartedly of the oppression of others and seeks to conform them to islam.  Does Iran or Saudi Arabia treat all its citizens equally, or do they oppress those not professing islam as their religion?
Let's define oppression?
Who are the oppressed?

I wish to direct a question to the people of Iran and/or those who are in support of Iran and its actions...
What will happen to the people of Iran if their government continues, in its conquest against israel, to develop a nuclear weapon and drops it on Israel?  What do they think will happen then to them?  Do they understand that nuclear war will mean the end of us all?  All except maybe those world powers and leaders who will go into their underground safety shelters.  Who will be left in the world?  The good people, or the evil?  Who will suffer, the leader who decides to do this dastardly deed, or the innocent people who have nowhere to hide from it and its after effects?  Is the leader really thinking of his people?

Salaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 24 June 2013 at 5:41pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:34pm

1:I suggest u study about means of terrorism .who is terrorist ?what is terror?

We have an expression that you may have heard: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."  It depends on your point of view.   But you used the word, not me, so you tell me: Who are the terrorists that you were talking about?

Quote 2:there is not any force in accepting orders of Islam for u. we only invite and declare our minds and beliefs .you are free for accepting or not accepting.

I know enough about shariah to know that if I had been born in Iran I would be either in prison or dead by now, for promoting "disunity".

Quote 3:I guess  America is king and other western countries must obey their king.

Confused

Quote 4:if u r disagree with our minds ,don�t make trouble for us .u go ur way with ur disunities .we keep on our way with our unity .be certain ,Muslims will keep this way for ever .Muslims are in tense for western politics (watch western  wonderful politics in Iraq ,Afghanistan ,Pakistan ,�)bad condition of this countries is product of western armies . western soldiers slept and ate their food for many years and gave them safety .do u see their safety ? for this safety , Taliban has international state .now, this terroristic group can do every work .thanks for this gift.

I agree in principle that western governments should not be meddling in Muslim countries as much as they do, but it's hard not to intervene when we see the violence that is committed against women, non-Muslims, homosexuals and other minorities that threaten your "unity".

Quote 5:Ron Webb said :  And they would say that you create difference by your lies.

be polite .u must say sorry for ur  insult.

I am sorry that you misunderstood.  I am not calling you a liar.  I am referring to the people you call "terrorists" and whom you accuse of lying.  They are the ones who would call you a liar.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:02pm

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei told...
If anyone is interested in what Khamenei actually told students at the University of Tehran in 2008, you can read it here on Khamenei's Web site.

No offense intended, Whitelion, but there is little point in posting something like this.  Automated translation is barely readable at best.  Without proper punctuation and paragraph separation it becomes utterly hopeless. 

I realize that English is not your native language, and I admire your hard work in posting English messages on this forum; but I would rather read a few sentences your own words, rather than whole pages of translated text from someone else.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic