IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic Awakening
    Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:16am

leader of Iran:If a nation does not have the power to defend itself nothing can ensure its honor and dignity .

In the present world in which the material desires and ambitions of those wielding power have replaced spiritual and human values only a nation that relies on its inherent ability and potential will be able to protect its honor and dignity.

A nation should be self reliant in order to be capable of securing the honor that it deserves .It should be scientifically advanced in order to be held in high regard Scientific power gives a nation the ability to defend itself .

"If a country wishes dignity sovereignty independence identity security and welfare it must be able scientifically .This undeniable reality makes the natural trend of human life" .

The IR leader touched on a strong recommendation on the part of Islam for serving humanity justice peace and security adding that due to western disregard of spirituality and God and instead their reliance on capitalism and deviated science some Western countries America atop are abusing their scientific power to wage war and bloodshed .

Islamic Revolution Leader Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei said that the only way for nations to attain progress was to stand by their legitimate rights and interests

all nations are tired of global arrogance and colonialism and that to escape the dominance of arrogance they require courageous leaders ."Global arrogance powers are very greedy and insatiable". resistance against such powers is the only way to secure national interests however some world leaders give up in dealing with bullying powers instead of resisting for their nations interest

Ayatollah Khamenei touched on the resistance of the Iranian nation in the past years mainly during the eight years of Sacred Defense (19801988) adding that Imam Khomeini gave the lesson of resistance to the Iranian nation and the nation gained much from the idea . the IRIs significant developments in various sectors are very remarkable never comparable with those prior to the victory of the Islamic Revolution

"There is no doubt that resistance against bullying powers would be costly however its achievements are more than the costs" the IR Leader underlined "Islamic Republic of Iran is absolutely against confrontation and conflict but it also never gives up its rights"

Commander of the Faithful (peace and greetings be upon him) warned MalikeAshtar against He told MalikeAshtar not to regard his position of responsibility as a prey or as a means of making a fortune Your positions of responsibility have provided you with a precious opportunity to serve the general public and evoke the divine grace and favor

The Iranian armed forces are the manifestation of the defensive power of our country It is true that at the time of great trials the entire nation will support the armed forces of our country as the Iranian people did during the eight years of the Sacred Defense still the armed forces are those who are entrusted with the major task of defending the country

Edited by whitelion553 - 28 August 2013 at 12:22am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2013 at 6:46am

In a Islamic  country  like Iran ,state and power of supreme leader is unique . existence of a wise leader is necessary and important for all nations special Ummah of Islam .our leader is very respected person in world of Islam and among liberal humans . millions of Iranian and Muslims  love him and follow his speech eagerly .our leader is very thoughtful and inspiring .i can say  he is a wealth for our country.

He never speaks vain words and he has reason for all of his words .his sentences show deal of his maturity (tact near power always has in his speech ). Most Muslims know that Sayyed Ali Khameneie  is from a very noble and  sacred family .our brave and great  leader never has done crime .he always defends  from fact .

And about blocking of some sites in my country, most officers and  experts believe that some websites  have bad effects in society and increase rate of crime, vice, immorality .bad sites divert  mind of people with inviting them to sin and absurd works .harm of some sites is more than their benefits .we believe children are clean so we don�t want to disturb their mind with Haram sites .bad sites have destructive and evil effects on  mind of humans .    

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 2:51pm

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Really ? Ron Webb , I read interview with his father and mother  .his father said that soldiers arrested both of them(first his son and then him ) and took them to base of soldiers .

According to YNet News, the boy was taken to his home, where they waited for his father before taking both of them to a Palestinian police station.  Neither was formally arrested.

So what do you think should happen to a five year old boy who is throwing rocks at passing cars?  What do you think should happen to a father who teaches his boy to throw rocks at passing cars?

Quote I am certain that every discussion between you and me will fail because ur mind don�t want to accept the realities . you ignore clean bodies of babies that become martyr every day by Israeli soldiers .you ignore tears of their parents ( their child was all of their world) .they lost all of their wishes and dreams that have for their children. you don�t want to accept all of crimes that governments did against of us .

I don't think our discussions fail.  However, I think more progress would be made if you could read news sources other than those that end with ".ir".  But then, I suppose those are the only Web sites your Supreme Leader allows you to access, right?  What is it that he doesn't want you to know?

Quote i think every word that I say ,u will say opposite of it .

Not at all.  I am well aware of the atrocities committed against the Palestinians, mainly by Israel; and it makes me sick that Western governments (including mine, to some extent) support or at least ignore those atrocities.  But that doesn't mean that your government is any better.  And it doesn't help for you to exaggerate trivial things like children being scolded for throwing rocks, while ignoring the many serious crimes and abuses committed by your "Supreme Leader".

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:44am
So interesting to me is how whenever I read these tirades against the 'west' and so-called 'zionism'... there is never any mention of Russia or China which are somehow held blameless.  I mean if you're going to blame your problems on others I think all parties ought to be included in that blame game.
Just saying...
Time to stop blaming and start dealing with own internal problems.  Build a country that the people won't feel the need to rebel against.

Salaam.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:50am

In countries which are located around us - countries in West Asia and North Africa - the events that are taking place are not happy events. Rather, they are worrying events. One event is the event of the oppressed Palestine.

After the passage of 65 years since the official occupation of Palestine, this oppressed nation continues to suffer from oppression and cruelty on a daily basis. Houses are destroyed, innocent people are arrested, children are separated from their parents and prisons are filled with people who are innocent or who have served their prison terms. What is distressing is that western powers support these criminals with all their power. One of the disasters of today's world is that an act of clear oppression, which is a combination of tens and hundreds of oppressive acts, is supported by those who claim they support human rights and democracy and who chant beautiful and colorful slogans, but who support criminals in practice.

Now, a number of negotiations have begun again between the self-governing government of Palestine and the Zionists. These negotiations will definitely not produce any results other than what happened during previous negotiations in which Palestinians gave up their rights and encouraged the transgressors to transgress more and stop the lawful political activities of the people of Palestine. They destroy houses, build unlawful buildings for the people who have occupied Palestine and then they say that they are negotiating. Now, they have announced that negotiations will be conducted in secret. The way global arrogance cooks these negotiations will definitely be to the disadvantage of the Palestinians.

We believe that the world of Islam should not back down on the issue of Palestine and it should condemn the usurping act of the predatory and wolf-like Zionists and their international supporters. It should not let these negotiations which are conducted with the so-called mediation of America lead to more oppression against the people of Palestine and to the isolation of Muslim Palestinian fighters. In fact, America is not a mediator. Rather, the Americans themselves are one side of these negotiations and they are on the side of the usurpers of Palestine, the Zionists.

Another issue is the issue of Egypt.

We are concerned about what is happening in Egypt. Considering the things that are being done in this country, the idea that a civil war may break out in Egypt is gaining strength on a daily basis and this is a disaster. It is necessary for the great people of Egypt and political, scientific and religious personalities in this country to take a look at the current situation and see what catastrophic consequences this situation may have. They should see the current situation in Syria. They should see the consequences of the presence of western and Zionist mercenaries and terrorists wherever they are active. They should see these dangers. Democracy should receive attention. The killing of people is vigorously condemned by Muslims. Using the language of violence and bullying by different groups of people is absolutely useless and it will cause great harm.

The intervention of foreign powers - the way it is witnessed in the present time - will produce nothing except for loss and harm. The problems of Egypt should be solved by the people of Egypt and the outstanding personalities of Egypt. They should think about the catastrophic and dangerous consequences of this situation. If, God forbid, there is mayhem and if, God forbid, a civil war breaks out, what can then preclude this? In such conditions, there will be excuse for the intervention of superpowers which are the greatest disaster for any country and nation. We are concerned. We would like to offer a brotherly piece of advice to outstanding Egyptian personalities, the people of Egypt, political and religious groups and religious scholars. They should think of a solution on their own and adopt this solution on their own. They should not allow foreigners and powers - whose intelligence services have, most likely, played a role in creating this situation - to make more interventions.

Another issue is the issue of
Iraq.

In Iraq, a democratic administration and government has come to power with the votes of the people. Because superpowers and the reactionary forces of the region are unhappy about this situation, they do not want to let the people of Iraq feel comfort. These explosions, these killings and these criminal and terrorist activities results from the assistance and financial, political and arms support of a number of regional and ultra-regional powers which do not want to let the Iraqi nation live its life the way it wants. It is necessary for Iraqi politicians and officials, Iraqi groups, Shia and Sunni Muslims, Arabs and Kurds to take a look at the situation which exists in a number of other countries. They should notice that the consequences of civil wars and domestic conflicts, which destroy the infrastructures of any country, ruin the future of any nation. In all these events, the Zionist regime and usurpers sit and watch this situation with satisfaction and they feel comfort. Should this be allowed to continue?

http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1814
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 8:48am

Leader of Iran:Today, the world of Islam is faced with great problems. Unfortunately, we are located in a region in which there are certain problems in countries around us. Many of these problems have been injected and imposed by foreigners. If it was not for the intervention of foreigners, if it was not for the hostile policies of global powers, the events that are taking place in West Asia and North Africa today would definitely not be as complex as they are in the present time. Today, the cure for these problems lies in the fact that nations should make a decision on their own. Others should not intervene. Foreigners should not intervene. This is the only cure for the events that occur in the region today. The same cure can be used for Egypt, Libya and Syria. If foreigners do not intervene and if they do not inject discord, nations can find the way out of such conditions with the wisdom of their own outstanding personalities and with the guidance of their own leaders and wise personalities.

The people of Iran have managed to tread this path with divine blessings and power and with the spirit of faith, unity and solidarity which is available to them in the shade of religion. By Allah's favor, it will be the same in the future.

The plot which they hatched in other countries has no effect in our country. They have pitted people and Muslim brothers against one another either with sectarian and tribal conflicts or with partisan conflicts. None of these dangerous and poisonous weapons is useful in Islamic Iran. In Iran, different religions and different tribes have joined hands and different groups and orientations move forward with unity on the most important issues.

Let us pray that Allah the Exalted makes the Islamic Ummah glorious and steadfast. Dear God, by the blessedness of Muhammad (s.w.a.) and his household (a.s.), keep bestowing Your blessings and mercy on the Islamic Ummah throughout the world. Dear God, cut off the hands of foreigners from the lives of people in Islamic countries.

http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1815
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:27am

Really ? Ron Webb , I read interview with his father and mother  .his father said that soldiers arrested both of them(first his son and then him ) and took them to base of soldiers .

http://www.irinn.ir/news/21644/

http://parsinews.ir/news/source/71dd41f73156baf4e2fd209b71307a6e

I am certain that every discussion between you and me will fail because ur mind don�t want to accept the realities . you ignore clean bodies of babies that become martyr every day by Israeli soldiers .you ignore tears of their parents ( their child was all of their world) .they lost all of their wishes and dreams that have for their children. you don�t want to accept all of crimes that governments did against of us .

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1500050

i think every word that I say ,u will say opposite of it .Ron webb ,open ur eyes . this video is only one symbol  of millions crimes of Zionism .why u want be friend of group  that hate from all religions and humans .they believe that life is only their right. Don�t believe their friendship .they only think to themselves(Sura Al �Ankabut 41th verse /Sura Al- Mumtahinah 8-9 th verses  ) .Palestine only needs to resistance .

Palestine is an inseparable part of the world of Islam .this land will be liberated very soon .

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 7:41pm

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Israeli forces have detained a five-year-old Palestinian boy for allegedly throwing a stone at a settler's car near the southern West Bank city of al-Khalil (Hebron).

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20779.aspx

Well, actually they arrested his father.  They took the boy along rather than leaving a five year old kid alone in the street.

Quote the United States support for anti-Iranian Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO) terrorist group

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20464.aspx

Former terrorist group, which disarmed and renounced violence almost a decade ago, and is now your Supreme Leader's main political opposition.

Edited by Ron Webb - 31 July 2013 at 7:45pm
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic