IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The lioness that did not kill the oryx  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The lioness that did not kill the oryx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 3:29pm

Ah he is at it again...trying to turn one against the other....you are truely in your element are'nt you, like a devil trying to create deeper enimosity out of some self interest based in the  ideology of communism in this case. You whisper are the first communist i met, but now i think of it i must have met alot more in my past but i only did not recognize them...they are the ones trying to make one rise up against the other and do everything they can to achieve this chaos while claiming to be your friend or ally...but they do not say why they wish this chaos, now i see why, it is because they think they can push their ideology upon others as a way out when people are desperate and hopeless enough. It will not work, you are a poser not me, you pose as being a good advisor with the goal of creating discord (you got alot of traits of being a shaitaan(devil).

Edited by Community
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 9:25pm

"Your parents raised you to hate the US, the UK and even India?"

Plz dont speak of the thing u dont know; I can very easily reply to this post and may be offend u........But im trying to controll my temper this Ramadhan.so plz dont provoke me.Forgive and forget..............

Happy Fasting!

Dayem

Edited by Dayem
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:05am

Plz dont speak of the thing u dont know; I can very easily reply to this post and may be offend u........But im trying to controll my temper this Ramadhan.so plz dont provoke me.Forgive and forget.

Please Dayem iss becharay ko maaf kar do! His mind has been blocked as punishment for distorting ayaats to justify the Iraq war. You would understand.

Khuda Hafiz

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

"Your parents raised you to hate the US, the UK and even India?"

Plz dont speak of the thing u dont know; I can very easily reply to this post and may be offend u........But im trying to controll my temper this Ramadhan.so plz dont provoke me.Forgive and forget..............

Happy Fasting!

Dayem

Hey that was just an honest question into where that hatered came from...wish you the best man, and a happy fasting to you too.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 3:36am

ohk, thats better.

I myself dont remember where the hatered came from; but definately my parents were upset by my apporoach.(I remember I got a BIG lecture for it once).

Anyway I was ten, and I was only giving u an example of how childish a person could while dealing with country.

Listen I have changed my opinion, the women should have saved that whatever orynx or something from the jaws of that lioness.HAPPY?

Dayem.

(LOL)

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 10:16am

So, hatred can't be perpetuated by the actions, policies and robbing greed of the empires? It can only be taught or rise from some "personal" experiences only? Never from any collective experience?

Why just ask Dayem? Why not go out in the streets in India and ask other men and women why they dislike (or, in some cases even hate) the Hang Low Sexnons?

Then you will find out that they have done enough to India and the Mid East to deserve what they get from people NOW.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 2:31pm

They gave the indians a very good taste for tea with milk and high english....furthermore they helped them become a state that matters on the world stage as being democratic.

The middle east? well they just got that unique position of being "in the middle of it" and they do not really understand or know what to do with that position it seems, but one thing they should realize now rather then later, that being a threat towards their neighbours is not an option.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 2:32pm
And not their "right" either as you might think.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic