IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Great American Hero Killed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great American Hero Killed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great American Hero Killed
    Posted: 04 February 2013 at 7:49am
That great American hero, Chris Kyle, was gunned down yesterday. Now All red, white, and blue blooded American patriots will mourn The passing of this murderer of more than 150 innocent taxi drivers, olive farmers, and shopkeepers.

In a clip from an interview, Chris said he loved his job. Well, I'm sure that you all loved him. He will be greatly missed, for his service to his country and to humanity.

Let's all go out and get a copy of his book: "American Sniper".
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:51pm
Were the taxi drivers, olive farmers, and shopkeepers at work in their primary jobs when Mr Kyle killed them or were they busy at their alternate employment?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2013 at 1:59pm
Their alternative employment is defending their families from murder, rape, and looting, from an occupying army of fascist gun toting lackeys. See: www.nickturse.com for his book: "Kill anything that moves" To see what your All American Heros have been doing for decades. They are doing the same thing in Iraq and all over the world where there is oil or an "enemy" for Israel.

Edited by Dick - 09 February 2013 at 2:02pm
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2013 at 7:05pm
Weird, thought this was about Chris Kyle's murdering of 150 innocent civilians.  So far all I've seen is rhetoric about the US and Israel.  How about some kind of data about Chris Kyle's kill list.  Oh, I forgot, that's not what this is really about, right, Dick?
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:27am

How about it? Anyone out there not watching Fox and Friends? Anyone willing to do research? Anyone want to join in with something to say?

I won't do it! Do your own research. Do your own thinking. Wake yourselves up! Turn off Fox. That's what I've been saying all along.

Read!
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:46am
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:43am
Hey Dick, it's not about doing your own research.  It's about doing any research.  You've done absolutely none.  Yet you wish me to believe that a Navy SEAL killed 150 people that were doing nothing more than going about their daily lives.  How some attribution, anything that would lend any credence to the invective you spew.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2013 at 6:52am
I am shocked!!! I am also very hurt. You don't believe me with out proof? Get it? You don't mind trusting whatever the government, pundits, and media - that told you about Sadams WMDs - but me you won't trust? Don't you know? I thought you knew all about this great Chris guy? Can't you quote chapter and verse of all the great things he did. Don't you know the names, ranks, and crimes of each of this great guys marks?   You are the one who believes. You are the one who is convinced that a NAVY SEAL can never do wrong. Question what I say. Yes. That's good. I'm nobody. But why don't you question the greatest propaganda machine that ever existed?   That type of unquestioning acceptance would fit right in in Nazi Germany. Never question, never refuse an order, no matter how illogical it seems. Question, think, read, research, doubt. Don't accept everything you hear. Don't start letting "America" be your religion, taking everything on faith. That's all I'm trying to get across. Stop looking to others to spoon feed you information, facts, and ideas. Question your beliefs. Good luck. Please see my prior post, and do it.
P.S. Have you ever tried to get a Freedom of Information Request?

Edited by Dick - 11 February 2013 at 7:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic