IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Ishmael Complex  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Ishmael Complex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2014 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,I think you are correct, no human being can produce the bits of Truth and Wisdom that are found in the qur'an.� Those bits of Truth and Wisdom came from Yshwe Messiah, Creator, and Word of God.Muhammad did not bring anything new. The qur'an brought just enough of the Truth(while denying the fullness of it, denying Yshwe) to mislead and deceive many into following a false god... the ruler of this world.asalaam.

Immediately you commit shirk by saying that the Messiah Isa (Alayhi Salaam) is the creator.

You are right when you say Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) didn't bring anything new. All the Propehts of God Almighty only brought ONE message including Isa (Alayhi Salaam) and that is that there is only ONE God and to worship Him.

As you have no understanding of the Qur'an it is not a surprise when you say that it is from satan. This is because you are under a cover and it is YOU who is following satan by attributing divinity to a mighty messenger of God Almighty.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Okay how did you discover that islam is true and Christianity was false please tell me were you born a muslim or were converted to islam tell me you are a very inteligent person do you think God will start a false religion that overshadow the world and after 500 years discovered that he made a huge mistake and started a new religion please answer my question.

I discovered that Islam is true by reading the Qur'an. To me a human being cannot produce the Qur'an the wisdom and knowledge contained it it are beyond human capability.

Greetings Abu Loren,

I think you are correct, no human being can produce the bits of Truth and Wisdom that are found in the qur'an.  Those bits of Truth and Wisdom came from Yshwe Messiah, Creator, and Word of God.

Muhammad did not bring anything new. The qur'an brought just enough of the Truth(while denying the fullness of it, denying Yshwe) to mislead and deceive many into following a false god... the ruler of this world.

asalaam.

Edited by Caringheart - 28 August 2014 at 8:20pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 5:52pm
Why would the Creator make His Word so that it could not be understood?  Yshwe called simple men to follow Him and they learned the Word.

�In their hearts is a sickness, and God has increased that sickness ...� (2:10)
Why would the Creator increase the sickness of the heart?
It seems to me that the Creator would do all in His power to remove the sickness and increase the purity of heart.
�Prosperous is he who purifies it [the self].� (91:9)

and doesn't this contradict?
�Our Lord, make not our hearts to swerve after Thou hast guided us ...� (3:8)
Does he 'increase the sickness', or does he guide?

Why would the Creator do the following?
�When they swerved, God caused their hearts to swerve ... �(61:5)
�God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a covering ... �(2:7)
�We lay veils upon their hearts lest they understand it ..�. (6:25)
Does the speaker of the qur'an want us to understand and follow the Word of God, or not?

If we are to follow His Word why would our Creator put stumbling blocks in our paths and abilities to do so?

�So does God seal the hearts of the unbelievers.� (7:101)
Why would He seal the hearts of unbelievers?
Yshwe sought to reach the hearts of unbelievers that they might be saved.  
Does it make sense that the Creator wants His creation not to be saved?

Why does the qur'an need so much explaining?  ... explaining that seems an awful lot like rationalizing...

�And help one another to piety and God-fearing, do not help each other to sin and enmity... �(5:2)
this is an excellent teaching, but it also seems an awful lot like a contradiction to some of the other things which the qur'an says.

Edited by Caringheart - 26 August 2014 at 5:59pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

What specifically so impressed you when you read the qur'an?What wisdom did you personally find therein that so impressed you?Shukran and salaam.

The only way I can answer your question is to say that if one has the guidance of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then one would recognise His revelation. If the Qur'an was written by a man then there would be much contradiction. :)

Sahih International

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
4:82

Greetings Abu Loren,

But I do find much contradiction in the Qur'an.

asalaam,
Caringheart
Blessed be God forever
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 12:23pm
Just pick up a Quran and read it. And then a tafseer of Quran would help more. Please see for instance:

Heart in the Holy Quran
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 10:47am

Greetings Abu Loren,Your reply doesn't say anything but only gives the same response I hear from every muslim... what they are taught.What specifically so impressed you when you read the qur'an?What wisdom did you personally find therein that so impressed you?Shukran and salaam.

It's more than teaching, I think one can't be taught the Qur'an. If it is being taught to ALL the people of the world I'm pretty sure that half the world, if not more, would reject it.

The only way I can answer your question is to say that if one has the guidance of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala then one would recognise His revelation. If the Qur'an was written by a man then there would be much contradiction. :)

Sahih International

Then do they not reflect upon the Qur'an? If it had been from [any] other than Allah , they would have found within it much contradiction.
4:82
La Ilaha IllAllah
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2014 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Power of God Power of God wrote:

That doesn't answer my question, why would God start a false religion and the he discovered that he made a mistake? Do you think God will do that answer this for me please.

LOL Who said He started a false religion?  You need to actually read the Quran instead of blindly being spoon-fed by your fellow Christian apologists.  People start false religions, not God. 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Power of GOD Power of GOD wrote:

Okay how did you discover that islam is true and Christianity was false please tell me were you born a muslim or were converted to islam tell me you are a very inteligent person do you think God will start a false religion that overshadow the world and after 500 years discovered that he made a huge mistake and started a new religion please answer my question.

I discovered that Islam is true by reading the Qur'an. To me a human being cannot produce the Qur'an the wisdom and knowledge contained it it are beyond human capability.

Then slowly over time I discovered that the Hadiths perfectly back up the Qur'an.

You see your outlook on religion is false from the start.

What happened was that the Children of Israel and particularly their scribes added and deleted words from the Bible so it no longer became the Words of God Almighty. Then God Almighty sent Isa ibn Maryam (Alayhi Salaam) the Messiah to the Children of Israel to correct their religion and to take off the shackles that were binding them from what was Halal and Haram but they rejected Isa (Alayhi Salaam). The followers of Isa (Alayhi Salaam) then split into two groups, one following his teaching and the other following the heretical teachings of Paul the self proclaimed thirteen apostle.

Prophet Muhammad( SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) was mentioned in the Bible (and believe it or not some Jews were waiting for this Prophet of God in and around Medina in Arabia)).

So Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) was sent to mankind and all the creatures of the world as a Mercy from God Almighty and he is the seal of the Prophets meaning that there will not be another Prophet sent from God Almighty. He is the final messenger for humanity.

Islam is not a new religion but it is the only religion sanctioned by God Almighty. All the Prophets of God followed and practiced Islam as their religion. Actually the Qur'an only reminds us of how to worship Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Further, to be saved one MUST follow the Qur'an and the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) because it the correct and proper way that a human being should worship our Creator.

Edited by Abu Loren - 16 August 2014 at 3:53am
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic