IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Secular India, Country No. 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Secular India, Country No. 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 7:23am
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:08am
Originally posted by aslam aslam wrote:

But�I mostly agree with you in the rest of your post. But keep in mind situation can� greatly swing out of control very quickly. Only few years before the Partition, Hindus and Muslims were known to be living�in great amity with each other in the state of Punjab. Still,�very violent riots occured there at the time of Partition.

What goes around comes around, look how India killed Sikhs in 84. I dont think they will ever get their Khalistah

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Justin N Justin N wrote:

Bro! or Sis!

U sound like a fanatic!! There is no proof that binladen blew the trade center up? He's agreed it to himself, read the papers.� Jeez man! Maybe there are a lot of radicals in India who call themselves muslims.

Quote As, unfortunately, it dosnt have an Islamic Goverment, Gays are not actually forbidden.As a result, people has gone bold and few month ago we heard of the first gay marriage in pakistan.

Liable to punishment? Why? Gay Marraiges in Pak is a bold, and huge step towards true Democracy. Pakistan is actually modernizing!

Quote "Please don't take anything I say offencivly, as I don't mean any disrespect."-More than provoking, ur statement is more amusing.

The fact that you posted that shows that you were somehow offended and felt the need to say something�against me.�

Quote Hah, it would have been great if someone would have-so that 'muslims' stop commiting sin.

By entertaining themselves??

What was wrong with SRK btw? I forget what u said.

Regards.

Buh did it, and here is the proof

Click here to watch

PS I want my 3 nuklear missiles ...

Edited by ak_m_f
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:05am
Originally posted by irshad_m irshad_m wrote:

5) 95% of my are HINDU, and my best among them can DIE for me and I for them

and what planet are you from?
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:12am
"Whether or not one agrees with President Clinton's policy in Kosovo, we went there to stop the `ethnic cleansing' of the Kosovars by the Serbian government. Yet we have averted our glance from a similar campaign throughout India , a situation the Indian Supreme Court described as `worse than a genocide.' This ethnic cleansing has taken the lives of over 250,000 Sikhs since 1984, over 200,000 Christians in Nagaland since 1947, over 60,000 Muslims in Kashmir since 1988, and thousands upon thousands of Dalits, Assamese, Manipuris, Tamils, and other minority peoples."

Hon. Edolphus Towns in the US House of Representatives,
Wed., May 19, 1999, Congressional Record Page E1031

I think above quote is enought to describe Indian government.
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2006 at 10:41am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

"Whether or not one agrees with President Clinton's policy in Kosovo, we went there to stop the `ethnic cleansing' of the Kosovars by the Serbian government. Yet we have averted our glance from a similar campaign throughout India , a situation the Indian Supreme Court described as `worse than a genocide.' This ethnic cleansing has taken the lives of over 250,000 Sikhs since 1984, over 200,000 Christians in Nagaland since 1947, over 60,000 Muslims in Kashmir since 1988, and thousands upon thousands of Dalits, Assamese, Manipuris, Tamils, and other minority peoples."

Hon. Edolphus Towns in the US House of Representatives,
Wed., May 19, 1999, Congressional Record Page E1031

I think above quote is enought to describe Indian government.

brother, where did you get this information from?
rememberallah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rememberallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:21am
when we muslims dont love non muslims then whats the big fuss about nonmuslims not loving us?? dont our scholars say we cant love kafirs?? so why do we take it to our heart when nonmuslims dont love us??
hindus hate us not but they hate oue extremism....for them islam is a religion that teaches hate and violence...thats why they hate it.....it is false preaching on our part that we have to make nonmuslims second grade citizens under islamic khilafat that makes them hate us.....
I can say personally that if i have had 10 bad experiences of suffering hate at hands of hindus, then i have a million experiences of positiveness from them.
wether they hate us or love us is in our hands.
India otherwise is a great country with great potential but it is the muslims who have failed miserably.
we cant blame others for what we have done....how hurt we feel on gujrat...i ask you will muslim history ever forget it?? no people like you will never forget it but keep it alive......so a;so people like you in hindus do the same when our kings did this tio them....will we ever forget demolition of babri masjid??....then how can we expect them to forget demolition of their temples at hands of muslims when muslims were in power....
update your facts and look at the situation being unbiased for anyside
India is a great country which lets muslims open islamic centres, deliver lectures on islam in public halls, launch islamic channels and what not......leave hypocrisy and be a little grateful.....india has allowed muslims what our muslim kings didnt allow hindus when they were rulers....we build new mosques.
peace be on all
The whole world is like Hazrat Umar but no one is like his sister and brother in law.
pure_columbian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pure_columbian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:15am

people lets face it, every country which has a majority of people of A wil in one way or another discriminate against people's B and C and D etc etc.

Every religion, every race, every country has elements which hate other people and will try and stir up trouble to attack the other people.

We need to stop bringing up the past, stop saying your people did this to my people, cos it leads to nothing but a vicious circle of blame and hate. Lets leave the past in the past and instead of bringing up old atrocities try and find ways of moving to the future and living in peace with each other, and making sure the extremist minorities never get a chance to dictate the lives of the peacful moderate majority.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic