IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Secular India, Country No. 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Secular India, Country No. 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 6:10pm

Quote FILMS?????DID U SAY FILMS?The question is:Are muslim allowed to watch films, forget take part in it?

R u claiming that Muslims are denied tickets @ movie theaters??? 

Who is stopping them???

Quote SHARUKH KHAN:Had married a hindu, children r half hindu half muslim.AAMIR KHAN:Dunno much bout him.

So....Ur opinion is... a person i married to a non-muslim, so he is no longer muslim?  Where did u get that??? 

Quote Muslim gives me a man with the impression of a pious old man prostrating in Mosque.

That would mean that only about 20% of the Muslim Population are Muslims. Do u do that?

Also, I'm sure Bin Laden would fit in that discription. Is he a Muslim??

One more thing....Pakistan is a democratic nation with no sign of Islamic laws??

What is it's stance on Gay Marraiges?

Edited by Justin N
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 6:12pm

Aslam wrote: "Still, very violent riots occured there at the time of Partition."

Started by both the Hindus and Muslims.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 11:47pm

Quote R u claiming that Muslims are denied tickets @ movie theaters??? 

Do u know the basics of Islam?dos and donts innit?No?But at least u must be knowing 'what they show in films'?At least here in India?And mostly, the people who watch it, r hoodwinked, and think that everything is movie.It is undesirable for a muslim.

And who is stopping them?Hah, it would have been great if someone would have-so that 'muslims' stop commiting sin.

So....Ur opinion is... a person i married to a non-muslim, so he is no longer muslim?  Where did u get that??? 

Did I say that?Read again.They cant be muslim because they dont go to pray.They r too busy doing 'that'-and the thing 'that' is a sin.

That would mean that only about 20% of the Muslim Population are Muslims. Do u do that?

Less than 20% dear.Most of us are muslim by name.

Also, I'm sure Bin Laden would fit in that discription. Is he a Muslim??

If Osama bin Laden follows the teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah of the prophet(PBUH) then he jolly well is a muslim.And dont give-wha??!But he blew the trade centre!!-because there aint any proof YET.

One more thing....Pakistan is a democratic nation with no sign of Islamic laws??

So?What does it matter if Pakistan is a muslim or democratic country?We were discussing India, I thought.Or did u took it for granted that I support Pakistan?(exception=in cricket).Once again, its the people which counts-the goverment.(they have cool players in cricket!)Goverment can be good or bad.If today it is bad, tommorow it may change to good.Got me?

Quote What is it's stance on Gay Marraiges?

As, unfortunately, it dosnt have an Islamic Goverment, Gays are not actually forbidden.As a result, people has gone bold and few month ago we heard of the first gay marriage in pakistan.Anyway, if found, they r liable to punishment.

I dont know much about Pakistan, neither am intrested, ask me bout India only.

"Please don't take anything I say offencivly, as I don't mean any disrespect."-More than provoking, ur statement is more amusing.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 6:53pm

Bro! or Sis!

U sound like a fanatic!! There is no proof that binladen blew the trade center up? He's agreed it to himself, read the papers.  Jeez man! Maybe there are a lot of radicals in India who call themselves muslims.

Quote As, unfortunately, it dosnt have an Islamic Goverment, Gays are not actually forbidden.As a result, people has gone bold and few month ago we heard of the first gay marriage in pakistan.

Liable to punishment? Why? Gay Marraiges in Pak is a bold, and huge step towards true Democracy. Pakistan is actually modernizing!

Quote "Please don't take anything I say offencivly, as I don't mean any disrespect."-More than provoking, ur statement is more amusing.

The fact that you posted that shows that you were somehow offended and felt the need to say something against me.  

Quote Hah, it would have been great if someone would have-so that 'muslims' stop commiting sin.

By entertaining themselves??

What was wrong with SRK btw? I forget what u said.

Regards.

Edited by Justin N
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 9:26am

Bro! or Sis!

Bro here.

U sound like a fanatic!! There is no proof that binladen blew the trade center up? He's agreed it to himself, read the papers.  Jeez man! Maybe there are a lot of radicals in India who call themselves muslims.

U sound like a kiddie; how old r u?

He agreed to it himself?And what is the proof?Those video released by Al-Jazeera?Just after these video were released, a website claimed that the video was fake.It was later closed down(or moved).It showed a picture of the osama and the 'fake' osama of the video(needless to say with lots of difference).

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1160623

This site claimed that Jews attack the wtc.Proof?Almost 4000 jews who work there were absent that day.

Of course, I may be wrong, it is possible that a poor man frm Afganistan did ACTUALLY attacked the trade centre, stranger things have happened in this earth.But we cant be sure.So let us face it:It could be thee truth or it might be wrong.There is, and will, always remain a suspicion.How should a muslim react to it??Quoting from Qur'an:

O ye who believe! Avoid suspicion as much (as possible): for suspicion in some cases is a sin: And spy not on each other behind their backs. Would any of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Nay, ye would abhor it...But fear Allah: For Allah is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

On the day of judgement, Allah(swt) is not going to ask me if Osama is a muslim or not.Repeating what I earlier:If Osama bin Laden follows the teaching of Qur'an and Sunnah of the prophet(PBUH) then he jolly well is a muslim.Got it?

Liable to punishment? Why? Gay Marraiges in Pak is a bold, and huge step towards true Democracy. Pakistan is actually modernizing!

Once again, a bit loudly this time:I DONT CARE ONE HELL FOR WHATEVER PAKISTAN DO.U might be right, i dunno much bout pakistan.What does it matter?If things like this actually takes place there then be assured, if not in this life, the guilty party will be punished in hereafter.And plz dont talk bout gayz; everytime i hear the word, i get a nausea.

The fact that you posted that shows that you were somehow offended and felt the need to say something against me.  

I did felt a-need-to-say-something-against-you, but I was not offended.I am used to side rearks, but this was the first time someone has put 'dont take any thing offencively,....' and I thought it was ACTUALLY amusing; or so it looked to me.Anyway, I take it back.

By entertaining themselves??

Sorry, didnt gt u.

[QUOTE]

What was wrong with SRK btw? I forget what u said.[QUOTE]

Srk?Oh THAT srk?Why he is a very pious muslim amn, he offer 5 times salat(prayer) and read Qur'an regulerly and is a preacher at mosque, dont u know?

(plz dont miss the sarcasm).

Regards and beat wishes,

Dayem.

LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 2:40pm

Is Homosexuality actually banned in the Kuran?

Quote Of course, I may be wrong, it is possible that a poor man frm Afganistan did ACTUALLY attacked the trade centre,.

Wha...???   A poor man in afghanistan? He is a heir to millions and millions of currency in Saudi Arabia!! Why did his family, and the Saudi Arabian Govt disown him?? Why is he on the wanted list in Saudi Arabia itself? There is footage of him firing AK -47's with his friends in the Al quida, he was interviewd by a reporter, and in that interview he claimed responcibility to many other terrorist attacks around the globe. (This was before 9/11.) 

What more proof do u want?  

What's this?? Jews attacked the WTC now?  That's right! Put the blame on the poor Jew!  They didnt' come to work because some how all the Jews in the world have some interconnection, where they all know what is happening when, planned by who!  

Did u check their sources? Where did they get the attendance report?  

Regarding SRK,

Enough with the humor. U know who I"m talking about. The actor! Why do u have agianst him? Why isn't he a muslim?

Edited by Justin N
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2005 at 7:00am

Quote Is Homosexuality actually banned in the Kuran?

Have u read Qur'an?Qur'an 23:1-7,

Sura - 23 The Believers (Al-Mu'minun)
Order Of Revelation 74, Verses: 118

[23:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[23:1] Successful indeed are the believers;

[23:2] who are reverent during their Contact Prayers (Salat).

[23:3] And they avoid vain talk.

[23:4] And they give their obligatory charity (Zakat).

[23:5] And they maintain their chastity.

[23:6] Only with their spouses, or those who are rightfully theirs, do they have sexual relations; they are not to be blamed.

[23:7] Those who transgress these limits are the transgressors.

Quote Wha...???   A poor man in afghanistan? He is a heir to millions and millions of currency in Saudi Arabia!! Why did his family, and the Saudi Arabian Govt disown him?? Why is he on the wanted list in Saudi Arabia itself? There is footage of him firing AK -47's with his friends in the Al quida, he was interviewd by a reporter, and in that interview he claimed responcibility to many other terrorist attacks around the globe. (This was before 9/11.) 

Actually, he is a poor man.ur r right, he has millions of riyals deposited safely at bank in Saudi Arabia,but he is wanted there.He cant collect a penny out of his account.And he was wanted in saudi arabia even before the trade centre attack.so he couldnt have collected money for the assingment of blowing WTC.

He is on the wanted list of Saudi Arabia because he is wanted in UsA.Saudi Arabia, the so called 'most islamic' country actually is a slave of US.It do actually what the Ameerikies expect it to.Bechare, they dont have there own mind.For ex-It didnt-or avoided-commenting on the Wars of Iraq and Afganistan.Just as I dont care for Pakistan, I dont care for Arab world.

The footage could easily have fake.Use ur common sense dear,if he did give an interview claiming to be responsible for othher terrorist attacks, y didnt the police arrested him there only?But no, like a smart Alec, he dodge the police, didnt he?

Let me add, I fully apperetiate that I might be wrong.I cant get far commenting on suspicions.Again, it is only 50-50 both way.

What more proof do u want?  

Where there is 100% chance of his involvement.

Quote What's this?? Jews attacked the WTC now?

Not now, but it is highly possible, almost 50% possible, that Jews did attacked the WTC on 11th Sep., 2001.

Quote That's right! Put the blame on the poor Jew!

LOL!Now that is humane.....did u actually thought twice before putting the blame on (actually!)poor musalman?No?Just like u can have suspicion on poor muslims, I can have suspicion on Jews.Got it?(PN>but only suspicion).

Quote They didnt' come to work because some how all the Jews in the world have some interconnection, where they all know what is happening when, planned by who!  

But the question is:Why didnt they come to work?Dosnt that make u suspicious?Imean, it was Tuesday, and not Saturday!And it was busy working time, about 9:00 AM!<SUSPICION>And it is not difficult if Jews actually planned it...they wanted to destroy muslims and christians as well, so they informed all the Jews working there before hand,and attacked trade centre.<SUSPICION>

Quote Did u check their sources? Where did they get the attendance report?  

Did YOU saw Osama planning for the attack?Where did u get the idea from?Media?Fake videos?

Enough with the humor. U know who I"m talking about. The actor! Why do u have agianst him? Why isn't he a muslim?

I know who u were talking about then also...Sharukh Khan.

I have only this against him:He Has Got A Muslim Name.Rest is fine.

And as for 'why he aint a muslim', let me first tell u that it is my personal opinion.First this question for u:Do u know who is a muslim?

Let me give u averse from the Glorious Qur'an:

In the Name of Allaah 1,590 bytes

1. By Al-'Asr (the time).

2. Verily! Man is in loss,

3. Except those who believe (in Isl�mic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds (Al-Ma'r�f)which All�h has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar)which All�h has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in All�h's Cause during preaching His religion of Isl�mic Monotheism or Jih�d, etc.).

So, if SRK do believe in Islamic monthism, do goo deeds, .......,etc etc, he is a muslim.The question is:Is he really so?That is, do he really follow what the Qur'an says in above verses?

LOONWATCH.COM
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:23am

Assalamalaikum,

Am new to this forum and the post of  Irsdad made me to clear few aspects of his views.

Starting from the point of President of India and other Actors as u mentioned these people just are tagged as a muslim. And REMEMBER every muslim hold A great responsibility but its really bad that we fail to realise that.

u said

"NOW THAT CLEARLY MEANS INDIAN DOES NOT HATE MUSLIMS".

If the president is muslim or the actors ac to u r muslims ---- is that mean that India does not hate Muslims.

Just answer my Question If it does not hate muslims why is that all happenend in Gujrat?

Why were the INNOCENT killed my dear br? Were they responsible for fire mishap of the train

Why are muslims in NORTH mumbai are not given houses for rent?

Why were the innocent muslims arrested and put in jails.{without any proof}

Br u just go thru filmy Magazines may b Go thru the News papers and News in the T.V

U must have forgotten Sania Mirza's Name. She ofcourse must be a matter of pride for Indians BUT would u love u r sister to move {dance} all around in the tennis court? No na. HAVE SUCH PAIN BR FOR every muslim

Am sorry am harsh but i want people like u to be a momin not mere muslim. We r not to encourage such types of muslims

U said

"95% of my VERY GOOD FRIENDS are HINDU, and my best among them can DIE for me and I for them."

OK now u say me how much could u influence u r friends as a muslim. Since u r name depicts me that u r a muslim then u must be knowing that u r first responsibility is to do Dawa'h and then comes u r friendship.Its not that they come to u r place on Eid and enjoy and thus u influence them. Did anyone ever talk to u abt islam? If so how did u fulfill u r responsibility? Die for Islam br. NOT for frnds b.cos no one will be able to help us on the day of aakhirah . Realise the fact that u r all alone. Now Allah has given u such a good oppurtunity that u r surrounded by non-muslims . Its easy that u can do dawah.

u said

Somebody also claimed Muslims don't get chance to study and get good positions/jobs,

Its happening br that people who have beards r not given jobs. Women in HIjab are rejected. come out the world of u r frnds.

Br u pls cooly go thru the tafseers of Quraan study some Islamic histories and when u gain some knowledge go thru u r post . And am sure u will not like that. Am sorry again if i hurted u

I too love MY country but its position is Next to Allah AND then Rasool{saws} AND THEN MY parents and muslim BRS Then comes India.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic