IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is IC Forum boring?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is IC Forum boring?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:22pm
I wouldn't say 'boring', but sometimes it seems as though my child-like questions are the kiss of death for any thread.  That's just the way it is. I can't help it if other people respond en masse by quietly shifting their attention to the more familiar interfaith 'tournaments' where scripture is the only authority, common sense has no place, and adversaries follow a well-established set of rules. Sort of like cricket or tennis. C'est la vie.
God has the right to remain silent. For His advocates, however, each resigned shrug is a missed opportunity to win new converts.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

You have fun talking to yourself then.

When you decide to act like a respectful and mature human being, I am sure more people will start talking to you.

Until then, enjoy your monologue.

Peace in Christ. May you one day come back to Him.

All because I don't debate with a deaf, dumb and blind person like you....

Indeed Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) will bring peace on earth. Alhamdulilah.

I am already back o him as I believe he is a mighty prophet and the Messiah of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. It's you who needs to come back.

True enough, you don't debate. You mostly throw insults and temper tantrums. Unlike most of your Muslim brothers and sisters who act like the intelligent and mature people that they are.

Perhaps this makes up, in your mind, for your inability to hold a normal discussion with someone you disagree with.

You need to come to Jesus and realize who He really is and what He has done for you and for us all on the cross.

You even admit that you aren't following what Islam teaches by the way you are behaving on this forum. You follow it by refusing it to take any responsibility for your actions (something a mature adult would do) and blame Christianity, the religion that you left and clearly never understood to begin with.

I will keep praying for you. You can still turn to God. It isn't too late.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:45pm

True enough, you don't debate. You mostly throw insults and temper tantrums. Unlike most of your Muslim brothers and sisters who act like the intelligent and mature people that they are.

Perhaps this makes up, in your mind, for your inability to hold a normal discussion with someone you disagree with.

You need to come to Jesus and realize who He really is and what He has done for you and for us all on the cross.

You even admit that you aren't following what Islam teaches by the way you are behaving on this forum. You follow it by refusing it to take any responsibility for your actions (something a mature adult would do) and blame Christianity, the religion that you left and clearly never understood to begin with.

Ok you've already answered the question that was asked on this thread and you can stop preaching now because nobody here is interested. Keep living in the dark. By the way, knowing the Truth and denying it is another great sin....yours is just mounting up?
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:48pm

Ok you've already answered the question that was asked on this thread and you can stop preaching now because nobody here is interested. Keep living in the dark. By the way, knowing the Truth and denying it is another great sin....yours is just mounting up?

Knowing the Truth and denying it is indeed a great sin...and this is one reason why I  would never leave my Christian faith and turn to Islam or any other religion or belief system or philosophy that denies the Gospel.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:51pm
Each to their own Mr. Preacher man hence the reason why we are given free will.

Allahu Alum!
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:49am

Who else thinks IC forum is boring?

What would you like to happen?

Stuff happens in highs and lows, think it is a low period for IC.

Go and check past topics from years ago, you won't find it boring Wink 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Who else thinks IC forum is boring?

What would you like to happen?

Stuff happens in highs and lows, think it is a low period for IC.

Go and check past topics from years ago, you won't find it boring Wink 

Well the thing is that when we reply to somebody it sometimes takes up to 2 days for admin to read and approve, and by that time people would have lost interest on the subject and probably moved on to something 'current'.

I'd also like to see the English Premiership football every Sunday streamed live.

Just kiddin..........:)
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2013 at 6:12am
no its not boring,its a necessity for Indians like me,as dawah is fard but India is a sensitive country to do dawah,that's y I thank this forum for giving me an opportunity to convey the message of Qur'an to many non Muslims as possible,Moreover Allah will ask us on judgement day y don't U convey my message to unbelievers,surah Al ghaashiyah ch 88 v 21,Allah says-our job is to convey the message,its Allah who will guide them to straight path,therefore till the end of my life,I will do dawah on this forum.Allahfiz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic