IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS; I AM A MAN  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS; I AM A MAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JESUS; I AM A MAN
    Posted: 08 June 2013 at 5:23am
Originally posted by bronaz bronaz wrote:

Could you please � clarify what I am making up?�

the bible says that those who believe in Jesus will be able to heal the sick and this ability will be a sign that follows Jesus believers. now stop making excuses and go to your nearest hospital and heal people, unless you do not really believe in Jesus/ the Bible.
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 9:02am
Could you please   clarify what I am making up? 
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2013 at 5:01am

Healing through prayer is not called "Faith Healing" for nothing. No one would ask to be cured from someone who couldnt do it. In the case of doctors we get their expertise in exchange for money, In the case of "Faith Healing" you get healing due to faith
stop making things up.
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:33pm
Healing through prayer is not called "Faith Healing" for nothing. No one would ask to be cured from someone who couldnt do it.
In the case of doctors we get their expertise in exchange for money, In the case of "Faith Healing" you get healing due to faith
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 1:20pm

People dont have faith...because they believe more in money than in God. I just meant to say that using the name of Jesus can get you healings provided there is faith...Can you be healed instantly taking the name of Money or any other thing?

Doctors don't place "Have faith in me" first to heal their patients, instead they inform the patient their conditions from their side of view before they do anything. It is called consultation. But the Christian healers asking the price first to believe in Jesus before the action even started as a precondition for their works.

I am using "Nothing" as my name here. If I have the power to heal the sick I do it for free, and they don't need to know who or where I am.
I would be very happy man if I can relieve tiny bit of someone else suffering, for free. But I guess I am much more tune with theology than those of thousand years ago.
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 2:00am
send me the patient and I am sure Jesus will heal if they have the faith in him         
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 9:21am

when someone says that Jesus Is a man, I recall the story in the Bible of Elijah when to prove that Yahweh was the true God, he accepted the sacrifice while BAAL did not do anything.We can debate all we want, only when we see with the eyes and hear with our ears will we believe. To prove that Jesus is God, he gave all Christians the power to heal as told in the last chapter of Mark. He said to them, �Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 The one who believes and is baptized will be saved, but the one who does not believe will be condemned. 17 These signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new languages; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and whatever poison they drink will not harm them; they will place their hands on the sick and they will be well.� If one does a search on Youtube for Pete Cabreras, Todd White etc, you will see the healing power in the name of Jesus, which cannot be said of Allah or Prophet Mohammed. If the Name of Jesus can heal then you can imagine what he can do when he is present.

ok. Since power is to all christians, go and heal at least one AIDS patient. If you can verifiably do that, i will convert. Here is your chance to win a soul for Jesus.
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 9:04am
People dont have faith...because they believe more in money than in God. I just meant to say that using the name of Jesus can get you healings provided there is faith...Can you be healed instantly taking the name of Money or any other thing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic