IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - well behaved non believer vs bad behaved believer  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

well behaved non believer vs bad behaved believer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:15pm
I don't presume to know or decide who God will allow into heaven.  I do believe that all, whether they have been Buddhist, Hindu, sunni, shia, or sufi, mormon, Jehovah's witness, Catholic, protestant, Methodist, or any other religion, will come at the end of times to see the truth that is Jesus, and that this will be a pre-cursor to entry.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:16am
you have to worship the one true GOD and obey GOD'S laws to gain paradise.

Edited by Mahdi The Seeke - 01 February 2013 at 11:40pm
nirvana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Originally posted by nirvana nirvana wrote:

who goes to heaven.

this is for all christians and muslims people. will the most compassionate/honest/polite hindu/Buddhist go to hell while the most treacherous/lying/rude/murderous etc muslim/christian goes to heaven?
A Christian who is murderous/rude/lying/treacherous and doesn't try to change it is a person who is consciously and willingly living in sin and does not have the Holy Spirit inside him/her. Regardless of what he or she says, that person does not believe in Christ or try to follow Him, and therefore is not a Christian.

let's say a christian man orchestrates a genocide of hindus and after millions die cruel deaths, he is overcome with guilt and repents. will he go to heaven while is hindu victims go to hell?
Nur_Ilahi View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nur_Ilahi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 7:24am

let's say a christian man orchestrates a genocide of hindus and after millions die cruel deaths, he is overcome with guilt and repents. will he go to heaven while is hindu victims go to hell?

If it were a Christian man, theoretically, he still goes to hell together with the hindu victims. Still, we cannot be judges of other people's intentions. That we have to leave to God Almighty because he is Al-Aleem - All knowing.

However if he was a Muslim man full of repentance, InshaAllah - God Willing, he will enter heaven because dont ever forget that Allah is Al-Ghafur (Most Forgiving).
Ilahi Anta Maksudi, Wa Redhaka Mathlubi - Oh Allah, You are my destination, Your Pleasure is my Intention.
Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:32am
So if a Muslim man decided to orchestrate a genocide of Christians he may not even have to repent...
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:16pm

who goes to heaven.

this is for all christians and muslims people. will the most compassionate/honest/polite hindu/Buddhist go to hell while the most treacherous/lying/rude/murderous etc muslim/christian goes to heaven?

nirvana,
the answer is simple and it is not from myself rather from the one who know us and knows what we do not know. I have studied the Bible and the Quran, and according to both of them God will not forgive the sin of serving and worshiping anyone other than Him. Also it is important to know that God is forgiving so even if the worst sinner comes to Him and seeks His forgiveness and follow His guidance he/she will find God Forgiving and Merciful. So as long as the person is not worshiping what God has created there is a chance, but you have to ask for it!
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:37pm
I love the way people think they can decide what God will do. Ermm
I do not pretend to have the 'mind of God'.

�Can you fathom the mysteries of God?
    Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?
They are higher than the heavens above�what can you do?
    They are deeper than the depths below�what can you know?" - Job 11
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:08pm
Caringheart,

..no we don't. We only convey what God has said, nothing from ourselves.
What I wrote above is from those respective sources.
Here is the Bible's version:
Matthew 12:31
"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men."

And here is the Final Testament.
4:48 (Y. Ali) "Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed."

Bring your proof if you speak the truth, most certainly, you cannot!
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic