IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL Christians will go to HELL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL Christians will go to HELL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:55pm
<>

WHO IS THE ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN?   

This chapter deals with the claimed that the Christian�s commentators make�concern �the one like the son of man�. They claimed that Revelation 1:13 refers to Jesus (S) which is not true; it was an angel whom God Almighty sent to signified the �vision of prophesy� to John who then put it in writings which supposed to be in his mother tongue �Aramaic and Hebrew�; and may be later on re written in Greek which is what we have as the so call original.

However, using the English which was translated from the Greek� I will point out where they change it to facilitate their doctrine ...they call it Christians� theology. In others words, they try to twist the message to suite their explanations�to make Jesus (S) into a God. But a closer examination revealed the truth.

Now, I will begin quoting from the book of revelation 1: 1 where we will see the book of revelation was a vision of prophesy to John but it bear the name of Jesus (S), It mentioned:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:� Rev.1:1

In the verse above it stated that God Almighty gave Jesus (S) the revelation and that would be in Heaven. However, there is no such record in Islam that Jesus (S) received revelation in Heaven. It may be God Almighty wants us to acknowledge this vision as a revelation sent to Jesus (S).

Anyway, Jesus (S) always received revelation from God Almighty, it mentioned in John 12:49:For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

This revelation is a word of prophesy of things to come to pass in the future:

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the �words of this prophecy�, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.� (Rev.1:3).

God give unto him to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass�� (Rev.1:1)

A very important point to note: God �gives� unto him to �show� unto his servant�s things, which must shortly come to pass, and what he did? Verse 1 mentioned: ��and he (Jesus) sent and signified it by his ANGEL unto his servant John.�

Jesus (S) did not come but he �sent and signified it with an ANGEL unto John� and who John saw?

It stated in Rev.1:12-13:

And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 13And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.�

�One like unto the Son of man� And not the son of man! It was that �Angel� who was sent to signify the vision unto John and not Jesus (S)! It was conformed in Rev.22:8-9:

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. 9 And he said unto me (John), see thou do it not: for �I am� thy fellow servant, and of thy brothering the prophet� �WORSHIP GOD� Rev.22:8-9:  

Same thing mentioned in Rev.1:17:

�And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last� Rev.1:17

Note: John did not worship the angel there; he just fell on his feet as dead. Rev. 22 Verse 8-9 that I have quoted above conforms that. Why he is the first and last, is because he was there in the beginning:

11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name�And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;� Rev.3:11-14

The �Amen� is the same angel that spoke to John and he has a God, he is a �creation of God Almighty� and he has a �beginning�. That angel was here at the creation of Adam (S), to Lot (S) at Sodom and Gomorrah, when the Messiah (S) was born, when Muhammad (S) received his Revelation (see Q.97:4) and he is yet to come again at the end. He is, and was, and yet to come, he said: �I am the beginning and the end�. God Almighty doesn�t have a beginning; He God Almighty is absolute and eternal. And according the self appointed disciple Paul; he said Jesus (S) is the �FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION:

�He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the �FIRST BORN OF ALL CREATION�: (Colossians 1:15)

He is the �image� of the invisible God and not� the invisible God! Adam (s) and Eve was �created� in the �image� of the same invisible God also:

27�So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.� (Genesis 1: 27)

Peter testimony when address the Jews:

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, �a man approve of God� among you by miracles and wonders and sign, which God did by him in the midst of you, as you your self also know� (Acts 2:22)

And Jesus (S) said:

"I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." (John 13:16)

Jesus answered them and said, �My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.� (John 7:16) �For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. (John 12:49) 

�I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John.5:30)

Again, one who is sent with a message is a �messenger� and not God.

In the above I have established the �one like the son of man� is an �angel� AND NOT JESUS (S). Christians claimed that it was Jesus (S) because of Verse Rev.1:18  which reads: �I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.�

�I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore� That is a concoction! Angels don�t die. The truth is, They want to make Jesus (S) God and they some how add it to the book when they re write it into they so call original Greek where as it suppose to be in Aramaic (the mother tongue of John). The above explanation clearly shows that Jesus (S) didn�t come, but he �sent and signified it with an ANGEL unto John;� and that is whom John saw.

JESUS (S) IS A FAITHFUL WITNESS BACK THERE IN THE BEGINNING:

�John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come; �and� from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; V.5 �And� from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness�� Rev.1: 4-5

As you can see all are distinct personality, First God Almighty: Grace be unto you, and peace, from �him� which is, and which was, and which is to come�; then the seven Spirits which is before the throne: �and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; and then Jesus Christ who is a Faithfull witness: �and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness�. If the seven Spirits of God Almighty was part of Him well then they would also be on the throne, but they were before the throne worshiping God Almighty. So the One, which is, which was and which is to come is �GOD ALMIGHTY� because God Almighty existed as he is, He was here when Adam was created on earth; and is yet to come in the end. In Rev. 1: 8 mentioned that! He is the ALMIGHTY:

�I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY�. Rev.1:8 

The seven spirits were before Almighty God�s Throne and Jesus (S) was a �faithful witness�. In Revelation 4: 2-11 and 5:1-7 mentioned who was on the Throne:

Revelation 4:2-11:

And immediately I (John) was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. Rev. 4:2

The one that sits on the throne is God!

And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. Rev.4:3

And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. Rev.4:4 

And out of the throne preceded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Rev.4:5  

The seven Spirit is before the throne and not on the throne; they are not part of God Almighty.

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, Rev.4:9

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Rev.4:11

THE ONE THAT SITS ON THE THRONE:

Revelation 5

And I saw in the right hand of �him that sat on the throne� a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Rev.5:1

The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what he did with it? Let�s find out.

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.Rev.5:5

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth. Rev.5:6

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. Rev.5:7

You see that? The One that sits on the throne has a book, and what happen with the book? The lamb took it. So, who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat on the throne? The Lamb! And who is sitting on the throne? God Almighty!

Nothing new! It�s all in Revelation 1:1

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Rev.1:1

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak." (John 12:49)

And who was Jesus (S)? Revelation 1:5 says:

�Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness!

And who is God Almighty? He is the �creator�:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.  Rev.4:11

And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,� Rev.4:9

Br.zainool

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:31pm
<>

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Salaam to all,

I was more taken up in truing to unite the world against toe Masons. Now that my message has reach home I have the time to engage on the level of Dawah.

This discussion has move from it original topic to weather if Jesus (S) is God or not. however, in response to weather if all Christians are going to Hell or not Allah (S) knows best. Although He made it clear that people who believe in the one true God will go to Heaven and the other hand those who worship created beings and associate partner with him would not enter Heaven we are not allowed to point out who will enter hell or Heaven only Allah (S) knows. Our mission is to conveyed the message to believe in the one true God and do not associate partner with him, and if any one do they will not enter Heaven.

As for if Jesus (S) is God my first question and this is for TG, Can you explain which part of Jesus (S) is the God part, and which is man part.

I need some clarification although it was proven that he prayed to some one superior to him whom he call "his God".

Br.  zainool

Br. zainool   
Salaam!

Ok, No one responde to me well then I will deal with the matter as a whole.

To explain who Jesus (S) is I will begin with quoting from the Qur�an. We Muslims believed that all the miracle he did was with the permission of Allah (S). It is mentioned in the Qur'an 3: 49-51 That Jesus (S) said:  Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.

The N.T. also supported the Qur�an in that statement of Jesus� (S), he said: �I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John.5:30); �For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.  (John 12:49)

JESUS (S) REVEALED HIS TRUE IDENTITY TO HIS DISCIPLES

It is stated in Matthew 16:13-15:

When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?� Matthew 16:13-15

Very important question, he is about to let you know who he is.

V.16 Simon Peter answered and said, �You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.� Matt.16:16

Note: the word "Christ" is Messiah in Hebrew:

John 1:41 �He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messiah, which is, being interpreted, the Christ; and in John 4:25-26 �The woman saith unto him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things. 26Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.�

Having said that, let us look at the Verse17:

Jesus answered and said to him, �Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.V.18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. Matt.16:17

Note very important: Jesus (S) made his claimed that he is the Messiah (foretold in the OT.), the Son of the living God; he didn�t claimed he is God Almighty! 

When Jesus (S) mentioned, �he is the Messiah, the Son of the living God�, that does not mean God has a biological son or he is a part of God as Christians believe; they misunderstood Jesus (S) statement in context of his message. The O.T. clearly stated Adam (S) the first Man the God of Abraham(s) created is his son and anyone who led by the spirit of God is the sons of God; and Jesus (S) falls in that category.

In the N.T. it mentioned:

��Adam, which was the son of God.� Luke3:38  

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God. ( Romans 8:14)

Jesus (S) was led by the spirit of God:

I saw the Spirit descending from heaven..., and abode upon him.�(John 1:32)

"...I cast out devils by the Spirit of God then the kingdom of God is come unto you." (Matthew 12:28)

"I can of mine own self do nothing " (John 5:30)

JESUS (S) EXPLAINED WHAT HE MEANT BY SAYING HE IS THE MESSIAH SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Let us look at John10:23-32 ; this explanation was given by the late Ahmad Deedat (May Allah (S) grant him Jannah):

23And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep...

Jesus (S) rebuts the false charge of the Jews that he was ambiguous in his claims to be the Messiah that they were waiting for. He says that he did tell them clearly enough, yet they would not listen to him. So he said:

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

You see the exactness of the ending of the last two verses?

Pluck them out of �my hand�

Pluck them out of �my Father's hand.�

He is telling the Jews the "REAL UNITY" or "RELATIONSHIP" between the Father and the son. The most crucial verse -

V.30 - I and my Father are one.

One in what, DIVINITY? NO! ONE IN "PURPOSE" Once a believer has accepted faith, then Jesus (S) sees to it he remain in faith and God Almighty also sees to it that he remains in faith. This is the "PURPOSE" of the "Father" and the "son" and the "Holy Ghost" and of "every man and every woman of faith". John said that in John 17:21

That they "ALL" may be "ONE"; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that also may be "ONE" in "US"...I in them, and "THOU (THE DICIPLES) in �ME (JESUS)�, that "THEY (ALL) may be made "PERFECT in ONE"... John 17:21

The Jews also miss the point like all Christians.

31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 - Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33-The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

34-Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35-If he (God Almighty) called them (the Jews) gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36-Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? John10:23-36

Jesus said: "YOUR LAW... YE ARE GODS." He is quoting from 82nd. Psalm V.6 �I have said, YE ARE GODS: and all of you are children of the most High.�

Jesus is saying, "If He (God Almighty) called them (holy men) God, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken (in other words - YOU CAN'T CONTRADICT ME!)." He knows his scripture; if good men, holy men, prophets of God are address as 'GODS' in our Books of authority, with which you find no fault - then why do you take exception to me?

So, as you can clearly Jesus (S) himself explained his position as the son of God.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

JESUS (S) DECLARED WHERE WOULD BE THE CHURCH.

Remember what Jesus (S) said in Matt.16:15-18? He said: �Bless art thou, Simon Bar-jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, Thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.�

Peter name was �Simon Bar-jona� and Jesus (S) change his name to �Peter� (Little Rock). The Rock represent Peter�s message; and upon this rock I will build my church. Peter was the only one knew who Jesus (S) was when he said: �Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God,� he understood that anyone led by the Spirit of God is the Son of God.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God. (Romans.8:14)

��the Lord hath said unto me, (David) Thou art my son: this day have I begotten thee.� (Psalms.2:7)

Jesus (S) was led by Spirit of God:

�And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven�and abode upon him.� (John.1:32)

�I cast out devil by the Spirit of God. Then the kingdom of God is come unto you. (Matt.12:28)

I can of mine own self do nothing� (John.5:30)

�I with the finger of God cast out devil� (Luke.11:20)

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother. (Matthew 12:50

PETER TESTIMONY WHEN ADDRESS THE JEWS:

�Ye men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, �a man approve of God� among you by miracles and wonders and sign, which God did by him in the midst of you, as you your self also know� (Acts 2:22)

And Jesus (S) said:

"I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him." (John 13:16)

Jesus answered them and said, �My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.� (John 7:16)

Which Church teaches that Jesus (S) is a man approve of God? Islam!!

And he (S) said:

�And the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.� (Matt.16:18)

In Qur�an it stated in 74:31 �And We have set non but angels as guardian of the fire��

Jesus (S) in Islam, he said:

Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce to you what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you if you are to be believers.
And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path.
Qur'an 3: 49-51

Jesus (S) conforms:

�And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: V.30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.� Mark 12:29-30

�For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. (John 12:49)

�I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.� (John.5:30)

And who is Jesus (S) Father? Jesus (S) said:

��Touch me not, for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.� (John 20:16-17 AKJV)

According to him, his Father is �OUR GOD and HIS GOD; He has a GOD, He said: �MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.�

And the following verse he declared that he is not good only God is good, in reply to someone he (S) said to him:

"Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone." (Mark 10:18)

Br.zainoBR

Edited by truthnowcome - 03 February 2013 at 12:10am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:12pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz8v5hS-jYE

http://www.notjustnotes.ws/buddhasprophecy.htm

there is a prophecy from approximately 500 B.C. of the "Holy One" who would come. One who would lead the people away from the old way, and introduce a new way.

"The Holy one who will keep the world in the future will be like this: In the palm of his hands and in the flat of his feet will be the design of a disk, in his side will be a stab wound; and his forehead will have many marks like scars."

http://www.jubilee-resources.com/articles/buddha-prophesied-jesus
the Buddha stated in writings, that he, the Buddha, was not God, and you would know God  had come among us when you saw a man walking on water.

Seek Truth

Edited by Caringheart - 03 February 2013 at 10:20am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:05pm
Abu Loren,
Assalamualaikum wa rahamtullah wa barkatuhu,

I just posted a vedio in the Forum Prophet-Muhammad 'The Strength of Beauty and the beauty of strength'. It is 31+minutes long. Please take a look and humor me.

Jazak Allahu khair.
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Rational Rational wrote:

So for how long was God the Living Dead?

Oooooh I can answer this one. Apparently Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) was in the grave or sepulchre for 3 days. So I would imagine the father and his spirit were looking after things without the son. Then I would guess that the 3 would 'meld' into 1 when Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) ascended.
I love Christianity...it's fun.

Salam,
I know those who preach Christianity here and else has made it look like a funny joke. We can laugh at them, but we do not make fun of anyone's religion!!
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 02 February 2013 at 2:00pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Empiricist Empiricist wrote:

I think God got it right with Jesus.� Study the new testament and you will see for yourself.�
The Quran evolved over many years.� Many people had inputs.� Muhammed said many things and there was a lot of confusion and conflicts as to this.� There were over 50 versions at one time. There are still 4 today.� Some were forced to be quiet and not contradict the "official" versions.� There is no way that the Quran today was not modified.� See the book The Quran Dilemma.� It is well documented.� Those of you who blindly say the Quran has never been modified are incorrect.� And Muhammed did not write it - he said many things, but his actions do not portray a�holy prophet.� He contradicts Jesus.� They cannot both be right.� Jesus came first and makes much more sense.��The�Quran makes little sense and�is very poorly written and disjointed.��The only reason so many people believe it is because they are threatened with death�if they do not, and are brainwashed as children.� If they were freely allowed to study the�bible, they would most likely be Christians.� Christians do not threaten�to kill you if you don't become a�Christian, and do not�say that God will send torture if you don't become one, yet say that God�is loving.��A loving God is loving to everyone and does not torture them, burn them, etc.�� God will give�MUSLIMS a chance to know Jesus too.� This is why I am here.� I�am a messenger too,�just�like you say Muhammed was.� I tell you from God that you do not kill people because they do not believe�your Quran.��It is every way as�wrong as you say the Bible is.� Satan used the same tactics as Muslims with�his Pharasees- legalists.� Satan tested Jesus�exactly as Muslims do.�� Wish Jesus could answer you but he answers the Pharisees.� See that in the bible.� The book of John is to help you believe in Jesus.� Also Jesus fulfilled old testament prophesies.� Jesus is even coded into the great pyramid of Giza, believe it or not. His lifespen, birthdate, and the Jews as well.� Quite amazing actually.

Empiricist,
I welcome you to the forum. Seems you are new to the forum and new to Islam. Please read about Islam and the Quran before you comment on them.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:07am
Jesus taught us how to pray, and what to say in Matthew 6.

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

A couple things to note though.
Jesus said "our Father", not My Father, which means He wasn't talking to all the fathers in the multitude, but to the creator of all. Somewhere, while creating everything you're likely to pick up some form of a paternal title. That's a gimme.
Note also Jesus said "in heaven", as He did almost every time He spoke of the "Father". He's not down on earth making babies.

I think you said it best...
Quote The term "father" is not included in the 99 attributes of Allah (azza wa jall) for a reason. He (subhanaho wa ta'ala) didn't want that to be part of the final message because it leads to confusion.

subhanaho wa ta'ala <---- what does this mean?
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 8:32am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

I understand what you are saying. Do you call Allah your "father"? Did Muhammad do this? Is God called "the Father" in your mosque?

No we don't. God is not a father or a mother or a grandfather whether in a literal or in a symbolic sense. He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity. The term "father" is not included in the 99 attributes of Allah (azza wa jall) for a reason. He (subhanaho wa ta'ala) didn't want that to be part of the final message because it leads to confusion. Just like how you are confused now. Allah has no children, sons or daughters. Jesus was not the son of Allah. You are not a child or a son of Allah. If Jesus was the son of Allah and we are Allah's children, then surley that would mean that you, me and Jesus are brothers and are all Son's of God?

Not using these exact words. He has however said things about Himself that would be only true of God.

"I and the Father are one"
"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father"

Again, you're basing your claim on verses that do not say what you are claiming. Those verses do not state what you are claiming. You're giving them an interpretation that suits your personal views, because those verses are vague, and thier meaning can be interchanged. They can be given an interpretation that refutes your claim, which actually makes alot more sense. Watch this video to find out. It's funny because he even shows that your interpretation implies that you have 14 persons in your god, not 3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IoyrY5OycY

Indeed TG you've been brainwashed. Otherwise you wouldn't believe in a "Living Dead" god.

Do you believe Allah is better than Satan?

Obviously I do. Do you?

There are Muslims who use the Quran to refute the belief held by most other Muslims that the hadiths are Muhammad's sayings and that one needs to follow them.

Let's stick to the Quran and the Bible. Muslims don't dispute anything in the Quran as the Christians dispute over matters in the Bible. Christians are disputing on who is God in the Bible. Fact.

I do not ignore anything in the Bible. I have addressed those passages you pasted on here and have shown you they do not state that Jesus is not God.

Then please refute what the presenter claimed in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IoyrY5OycY

So as long as you worship only God, is it ok to believe believe He isn't better than Satan?

What do you think?

That's nice, but I don't associate anyone with God. God is God.

TG, that's not what you've been saying before. For you, God is not God. For you, God is (God the father + God the son + God the holy spirit). You have THREE images in your mind. An image of an old and wise looking father sitting on a throne, an image of a young handsome looking son, and an image of a spirit. You'll never be able to superimpose them into one image, no matter how hard you try. You will always have three pictures in your head. God is 3 persons remember?

TG is one person,
Abu Loren is one person,
Caringheart is one person, 
Rational is one person,

God is three persons.

Not one, two, four, five, or 10,000. THREE PERSONS!

Don't forget that.

Ofcourse you have more than one god. For some reason you believe it's one god made up of three implying you worship only one. You said that God the father allowed God the son to die. That's two gods TG! Did you see that? Problem is you're stubborn because you choose to ignore reality. You're acting like a zombie because you follow concepts that don't make sense. You struggle to explain things but you don't care you just carry on walking. You make claims like "God was alive and dead at the same time" and you're proud of it. It's much more plausible to claim that Christians are alive and dead at the same time. Walking zombies. Are you offended? You shouldn't be because you made this claim about God.

By the way, what do you call God when you pray? father, Jesus or holy spirit?

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Edited by Rational - 02 February 2013 at 12:09pm
الله
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
  Share Topic