IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL Christians will go to HELL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL Christians will go to HELL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL Christians will go to HELL
    Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:28am
Greetings Rational,

I have started many threads with proofs that were denied posting, and even though the moderators have eased up a bit I have given up expending my energy in this way.  I try to just converse.

You're going to bring the religion thing into this thread?  I believe in Jesus Christ, I guess that makes me 'Christian', if I must have a label, but this has nothing to do with the 'religion' of Christianity.   I simply follow the ways of Christ, not a certain church, but God and His scriptures.
"Let's see what they have to say about Allah, Mohammad, the Quran and Islam in general..."
I have seen, and experienced, the hostile reactions... personal attacks, not simply addressing the questions... whenever a differing opinion on these matters is expressed.  Questions have only infrequently been met with calm, cool heads, and relevant responses.  Certain posters are much better than others at accepting that not everyone sees matters the way that they do and will try to offer explanations.  But to me, this is why we talk... why we converse and exchange with each other... to grow better in understanding. :-)

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 02 March 2013 at 10:31am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Idil Idil wrote:

Originally posted by Rational Rational wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I am also certain that a similar thread with reference to muslims and muslim belief, would never have been allowed, and even if it were, would it have received the same patient replies?
Caringheart, can you explain what you mean? Did muslims offend you in this thread?

Asalamu Calykum there,

I am sure insulting one`s religion is not the way forward as ALLAH has mentioned to us, not insult their gods in case they might insult our Lord. And also when we are inviting others to our religion we should not do this in a harsh way as ALLAH when he sent Musa to the pharaoh he was commanded to be soft in speech and I am sure no one is worst than the pharaoh. Also, we never know who is actually destined for Hell, as nowadays many Christian and other faith are converting to Islam. Furthermore, what really determines whether one is destined for hell is their end, for this reason, no one knows who might have a good end or bad which goes out to everyone of every faith. As I am sure all of us have heard of the hadith whereby our prophet mentioned that one might live Islam all his life and be religious and he does something towards his end which makes him of the people of the hell fire and then there might be someone who does not live by Islam and yet does something towards his end which makes him of the people of paradise. Lets all remember this, before we say this Group of people will go to hell fire. I am no way saying that their religion is correct as I know the one I am on is the correct way.

Sister Idil, Why are you answering a question directed at Caringheart?

You're welcome to answer the questions that I asked you.

What do you find despicable? A christian tells you to worship Jesus, that he died for your sins, and if you don't worship him you're doomed to hell, and Mohammad is a false prophet, and God is three persons in one, and to worship and glorify something other than Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) etc. Don't you agree that worshiping Jesus is shirk? What does the Quran say about shirk?

Now what's better, to ignore them and let them continue with this shirk or to advise them and make them aware of the consequences of shirk? What would our beloved prophet expect from us because he cares for all of us believers and non-believers?

Despicable is a strong word. There is nothing to be ashamed of, there is no hate. If I said something that makes you ashamed then you better tell me what it is I said and be clear about it.

الله
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:00am
Assalamo Alaikom

Could I have started a thread that said;
All muslims will go to hell?

Ofcourse you can. No one is stopping you. Start this thread and provide your evidence. Stop speculating.

Let me state however that I would never presume to make such a statement.

Then don't ask the question whether you can start that thread or not. Be a man and go start that thread, provide your evidence and find out for yourself what will happen. Stop speculating.

I think the Christians have been very patient in the face of such an offensive statement as the one made by the poster of this thread, and in the face of many other offensive statements that have been made towards their belief, on the forum.

Are you saying you're a christian, Caringheart? Didn't you tell us that you don't believe in religion? Surely you can't be a christian if you don't believe in the christian religion.

You say christians have been patient. What about muslims, haven't they been patient? Maybe we should do a quick search on this forum and see how "friendly" and "patient" many of the christians are. Let's see what they have to say about Allah, Mohammad, the Quran and Islam in general... We can both play that game.

Are all others allowed this same freedom to express their doubts and beliefs?

You can start that thread and find out for yourself. Otherwise don't speculate.

btw, are you male or female?

Edited by Rational - 02 March 2013 at 6:06am
الله
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:28am
Salaams Caring heart

You are welcome.
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:22am

I am also certain that a similar thread with reference to muslims and muslim belief, would never have been allowed, and even if it were, would it have received the same patient replies?
Caringheart, can you explain what you mean? Did muslims offend you in this thread?

Asalamu Calykum there,

I am sure insulting one`s religion is not the way forward as ALLAH has mentioned to us, not insult their gods in case they might insult our Lord. And also when we are inviting others to our religion we should not do this in a harsh way as ALLAH when he sent Musa to the pharaoh he was commanded to be soft in speech and I am sure no one is worst than the pharaoh. Also, we never know who is actually destined for Hell, as nowadays many Christian and other faith are converting to Islam. Furthermore, what really determines whether one is destined for hell is their end, for this reason, no one knows who might have a good end or bad which goes out to everyone of every faith. As I am sure all of us have heard of the hadith whereby our prophet mentioned that one might live Islam all his life and be religious and he does something towards his end which makes him of the people of the hell fire and then there might be someone who does not live by Islam and yet does something towards his end which makes him of the people of paradise. Lets all remember this, before we say this Group of people will go to hell fire. I am no way saying that their religion is correct as I know the one I am on is the correct way.

Edited by Idil - 01 March 2013 at 8:26am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:19pm

Caringheart, can you do us all a favour and explain what you mean by this?

Greetings Rational,

Could I have started a thread that said;
All muslims will go to hell?

Let me state however that I would never presume to make such a statement.  I am in total agreement with Idil that;
"Only ALLAH knows who will enter hell and who will not and the judgement is truly His. Lets me compassionate towards each other and pray for each other guidance."
I think the Christians have been very patient in the face of such an offensive statement as the one made by the poster of this thread, and in the face of many other offensive statements that have been made towards their belief, on the forum.
And this is ok.  We are each entitled to our own beliefs, and to expressing what we believe, no matter how offensive that may be to some.
Are all others allowed this same freedom to express their doubts and beliefs?

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 28 February 2013 at 3:28pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 3:12pm

Edited by Rational - 28 February 2013 at 5:10pm
الله
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Idil Idil wrote:

Asalamu Calykum all,

Was this thread really necessary? I am really ashamed on how some Muslims within our community can act in such a despicable way. I am sure our beloved prophet was never condemning nor saying to people of other faiths that they would go to hell. Instead our beloved prophet was worried about them and for their guidance. It is time that we followed this practice. Only ALLAH knows who will enter hell and who will not and the judgement is truly His. Lets me compassionate towards each other and pray for each other guidance.
What do you find despicable? A christian tells you to worship Jesus, that he died for your sins, and if you don't worship him you're doomed to hell, and Mohammad is a false prophet, and God is three persons in one, and to worship and glorify something other than Allah (subhanaho wa ta'ala) etc. Don't you agree that worshiping Jesus is shirk? What does the Quran say about shirk?

Now what's better, to ignore them and let them continue with this shirk or to advise them and make them aware of the consequences of shirk? What would our beloved prophet expect from us because he cares for all of us believers and non-believers?

Despicable is a strong word. There is nothing to be ashamed of, there is no hate. If I said something that makes you ashamed then you better tell me what it is I said and be clear about it.

Edited by Rational - 28 February 2013 at 5:12pm
الله
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 22>
  Share Topic