IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Final Hurdle of becoming a Muslim is  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Final Hurdle of becoming a Muslim is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 8:39pm
Greetings NABA,
I like what you have shared.  The trouble with the qur'an is that for every peaceful verse, there is a conflicting one that puts forth the opposite of peace.
This is why I do not accept the qur'an as the true Word of God, but rather a convoluted version.
... but if everyone would accept Muhammad as a man and a leader for his time, and keep the good and peaceful verses which he brought to his people, and throw out the ones that are not...
'discerning that which is good and rejecting that which is not'

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. - the words of Paul the apostle of Christ

try the spirits whether they are of God ...

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

19 We love him, because he first loved us.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also. - the words of John the apostle of Yeshua

Edited by Caringheart - 31 May 2013 at 8:41pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:40am
greetings caring heart,there is no verse in Qur'an that contradicts other,the verses U R saying as opposite of peace us that Allah is giving warning to disbelievers so that they can accept Islam and live peacefully both in this world and hereafter.God is not love,there is nothing like him(ch 112 v 4).
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2013 at 10:49am
Greetings NABA,

Why do you think God made the creation?
Is it not Love, to provide us with all that we need in this world? 
Is it not love, all the beauty the Creator provided us with in this world?
He didn't have to make birds that sing, or rain, or snow, or sunshine.... horses and camels that allow us to ride on their backs.  He didn't have to make the abundance of trees and fruits and vegetables... or cotton... look at the miracle that cotton is... or the beautiful variety of colors in nature... look at the colors of the birds.  All this is the hand of a God that loves... a God that gives joy to His creation.
One has only to look at the beauty of nature to see the Love of God.
One has only to hold a newborn baby, or child, to know the Love of God.
The whole gift of new life, is a gift of Love from God. Heart

Edited by Caringheart - 02 June 2013 at 10:51am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2013 at 10:07am

Allah has made this creation in order to test us,Allah has created life and death to test us which one of us are good in deeds(ch 67 v 2),surely love is a sign but to say that God is love,it is wrong,truly this life is a gift from Allah,because we and jinns are the only creatures who are given free will to submit the will to Allah or not,that's y its our duty to obey Allah,for obeying it u have to follow Qur'an because its a last revelation from Allah.

Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2014 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

and once you take the Shahada, if you have doubts and find you have made a mistake, too bad... no way out. Unhappy < Where can this be found in the Holy Qur'aan

Chapter & Verses without Hadiyth's
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic