IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Paying Palestinian Families to Emigrate  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Paying Palestinian Families to Emigrate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:17am

Greeting caringheart,

My mind is we hate from killing (killing of all humans).I and TG12345 spoke about Kurdish people. they are muslem .in Islam all of muslems are brothers and sisters .(in this discussion with TG12345) I wanted to say that muslems(Iranians ) cant kill their brothers and sisters(kurdish) . If you saw that a muslem kill a guiltless one, be certain that he is not muslem because he acted against of  orders of Islam. Islam says that be kind with together ,it is religion of friendship an peace no war and murder. There is not any different among humans ,all of them are equal and must live in the best way. They have right for enjoying from their life .we cant say to them that what must they do?

Because their life is a gift from Allah to them and they must only obey him and accept his orders .we are human like all humans and it is not our duty to force others for following  from our minds. We have freedom only for saying our minds and selecting the way is a personal issue. We must respect to all.

Your word "My God wants us to consider all His creation as sisters and brothers" is very nice and I accept it. If all of humans accept that be brother and sister ,we never see any evil and crime in this world. If they accept this ,we will see a world full of peace and happiness .all of believers to Allah know that Allah hates from killing. They know that they are responsible to their works and after death ,they must reply to Allah for their works(all of their works(little and big ))for this they must be caution about others(humans).we cant behavior badly from other religions .they are creatures of Allah like us.

All of prophets were believer to Allah ,and every one that believes to Allah ,is muslem.

We are human and don�t like to see any murder .i don�t know why other religions think that muslems are happy from seeing killing of other religions. For example ,we were sorry from killing guiltless students in America ,or from killing of Christians in Syria or Palestine and �

We aren�t enemy with anyone .our religion and our last prophet s were messengers of peace and friendship. Isa and Musa are our prophets ,too. They were selected by Allah. We like them and believe that they were excellent humans. They are our dears .

Your mind " It is a great sorrow to me when anyone is killed. It does not matter who they are... what nation, what color, what faith... does not matter... no one more specially than another... all life is sacred... all life belongs to the Creator." is very great.

Jihad against tyrant is not  vain. Islam wants to spread justice in every where. All of humans are sad for starvation in Africa. This is duty of all nations that help to them .we cant be full and people of Africa see die of their babies for starvation. Every one must help them .we cant only watch them and be wait. Diverting of humans is duty of devil . sorry ,humans  assist him. we see that all of humanity rights is forgetting .people prefer their wants to every things. we see that an injured one wants help and ignore him .we  see die of humanity and are silent . why???what happened to us ?we think to money and � and don�t see beauties of this world .we don�t like to divide our wealth because we want more and more and we think that we are alive until end of this world.

We say that all of muslems are brothers and sisters .this means: we must act them like our real brothers and sisters ,we must like them and respect to each other .we must kind with them .we must help them and prefer their wants to our wants. We must be sad from their sadness and be happy from their happiness. We must behavior  them  like as we like that they  behavior  with us.

Islam has very clear orders . if we cant understand its orders ,we must ask from big religious men(priests). They can answer to our questions ,clearly.

Muslems know that Isa (PBUH)will come and will help our last Imam(Mahdi (AS)). They will spread justice in this world. Allah forgives all people who are regretful from their works in past. This is the best gift for all humans.

salam

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

i don�t know why other religions think that muslems are happy from seeing killing of other religions.
Greetings to you whitelion,

Not all muslims but certainly some.   It is because of those we see who are calling themselves muslim, living in Islam countries, celebrating and shooting off guns in the street when they see others, non-muslim, being killed.  Where else do you see people celebrating over death and killing... saying "God is great" when people are being killed? 

Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

We say that all of muslems are brothers and sisters .

You see this is the point I am making. Why do you qualify by saying 'muslim'.  I view all as my brothers and sisters... whether they are muslims, Christians, Jews, hindu's, buddhists, even if they say they believe in nothing at all... we all were created by the Creator.  I believe in my scriptures where it says we are all born with a knowing of our Creator.  Some of my brothers and sisters serve God knowingly or unknowingly... same with those who serve the ruler of this world, satan, the devil, may do so knowingly or unknowingly... but they are still my brothers and sisters, created by the Creator, descended from Adam... the Creator surely does not wish to see any lost but to come to Him and be saved. We must treat each other with love that we might all become sisters and brothers in God.  Only satan wants us to divide oursleves so that we serve him and not the Creator.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 08 January 2013 at 8:15pm
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:19am

Greeting Caringheart

When we say Allah is great .this means: be patient ,Allah has promised that help us in difficult conditions .muslems usually say this when a person die .they say this to his family and friends  for condolence .we say be patient  because  Allah is with patient people. We came from near of Allah and one day we must return to him again because our dears were  safekeeping near us and one day they must return near their real lord .but if your mind is why when  enemies of muslems like soldiers of Israel perish  in war ,muslems say Allah is great .this means :Allah has promised in Quran that help to muslems that be victor against aggressive armies and nations. And now ,we see this reality .Allah has promised that muslems will be victor at last and every one that fight against Allah ,will be penitent.

All words of Allah are right and we feel this from seeing success of muslems in many different aspects. For example success of Egypt muslems against their tyrant governor (Hosni �Mobarak),success of Iran against Saddam armies ,victory of Gaza and Lebanon  against Zionist or revolutions  in Islamic countries against unfair rules that their governors do.  We never celebrate death of other religions people. we respect to all religions and like to share in their sadness.  We become sad when we see a flood in western countries or earth quack in there . we are sad from hearing die of Americans for hurricanes ,or killing of them in cinema ,school or university . we  are  sad from seeing poverty in India or Africa .we are sorry for terrible condition of people in western countries for economic problems .we are sad  for people of Hirushima and Nagazaki for killing of their dears  for atomic bombs  and �.

Allah has given mind to all humans  and revealed all from right way. Humans cant do every work and say: we didn�t know. Humans have ability of selection and thinking .this is the most important different among humans and animals.

For example :we know that Isa born in Palestine and birth of him was a miracle (because he hadn�t any father) .Isa (son of saint Mary(AS) )is one of our dear prophets .his being was very important in guidance  of humans. He believed existence of Allah and was a real believer.

Christians  say that they follow son of saint Mary(AS) but it is not true .because they don�t believe to Allah .if they follow him ,they must obey from Allah no other one.

Musa (PBUH)and Isa (PBUH) emphasized that all of their friends must obey Allah.(only ALLAH)

Every one that obeys Allah is a muslem .because mean of Islam is surrender in front of Allah and his wants ,obeying from his orders .

Allah has said very clear in holy Quran that  he hasn�t any child. Allah hasn�t any father or mother .Allah is alone .every one that accept these words is a muslem .all of our prophets were muslem .and this is one reality that muslems are brothers and sisters.

This is very nice that Christians  like to be brother of other religions .this cause that you respect to their minds .we contemplate other religions like our brothers and sisters(for all of humans are from generation of Adam prophet (PBUH)) and respect to all religions ,too. But this friendship must be reciprocal .

Salam.

i try to say only facts
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:09pm
Greetings whitelion, and thank you for this discussion.

"they don�t believe to Allah .if they follow him ,they must obey from Allah no other one. "

You say that Christians are wrong because they follow Jesus.  How can you say this? Do you not realize that muslims follow Muhammad?  In either case is there any difference in the desire to be serving God?

Can you not see the contradiction in saying that you have sorrow when you see kiling and death, and yet you have people calling God great for this killing?  Do you really think God is pleased to kill?  That he is pleased to see His creation killing one another?  I do not think so, and I do not think my God would want to be praised for such things.  This is not 'God being great'... this is 'people being evil'.

Any God fearing, God serving, person that I know, feels a great aversion and sorrow to killing.  If they do not feel this then their soul has been so badly poisoned that it no longer belongs to God.

(again, sorry for the bold... computer issues Unhappy)

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 09 January 2013 at 2:19pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:28am

Greeting and your welcome ,caringheart

Be certain that punishing is very hard .specially  if we force to punish our dears. Allah loves all of his creatures (all of them).we must  be shaming for our past bad works. We aren�t good creatures for Allah because we are ungrateful .but Allah has promised that forgives us ,if we be penitent and hopeful to future. If we know deal of his love to ourselves ,we must die for our ungrateful  works.

Allah hates from killing but he has said :defend from your beliefs ,family and lands against enemies(jihad) and don�t fear because Allah is with you. We cant sit and watch that enemies do every work .jihad is duty of every muslem .Allah has said very clear orders to his prophets .

If every one do murder, sin ,cruelty and� ,Allah will  punish them .

I am certain that Allah doesn�t want to see die of any one because Allah is very kind and lover. He loves all of his creatures .but Allah is righteous and doesn�t like to see cruelty and injustice.

Isa(PBUH) is one of the best selected  men in this world .he wanted from his friends that follow Allah.

our dear prophet (Mohammed (PBUH))wanted this from us ,too .we follow prophets because they guide us toward Allah. All of muslems  want peace .this was want of our prophets and Imams ,too. they wanted from other religions that accept this .All of prophets and imams hated from murder and killing. But they were very valiant defenders in jihad against tyrants.

Isa (PBUH)wasn�t son of Allah , he was creature of Allah like us. but he was selected and one of the best humans. Isa (PBUH)and other prophets before him had said about last prophet (Mohammed(PBUH))and wanted from people that follow him .if Christians follow Isa (PBUH),they must believe to Mohammed (PBUH).but they preferred to ignore words of their prophet and changed wants of their prophet as like they wanted(prefer their wants to wants of their prophet) .  

Saint Mary  (daughter of Imran  (PBUH)) had hijab   .why Christians haven�t hijab?

Mary (AS),Isa(AS), Yahia(son of Zakariia (PBUH)) were fast most of times and prayed for Allah and his pleasure .muslems fast and pray for Allah like their prophets ,too. But Christians don�t follow this.

Christians must kneel  in front of Allah no in front of an idol (cross). They must follow Isa and Isa never kneeled for a symbol.

Who is other one? the man who has been killed instead of Isa(PBUH) .

We know that enemies of Isa(PBUH) couldn�t kill him because Allah knew their guile and Isa (AS)was aware to it. But Christians believe to cross and respect to it.we know that enemies of Isa(PBUH) killed other one instead of him (he was very similar to Isa(AS)).we believe that it was a miracle ,too.

Christians think that died man was their  prophet(son of Mary(AS)). but this is wrong.  

If Christians follow Isa (AS)and his Allah ,they must accept words of Allah .all of the prophets knew that Islam is the best and complete religion and wanted to ready their friends for it (step by step).

salam

i try to say only facts
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:56am
Greetings whitelion,

This is where muslims are misguided. Nothing was ever foretold of Muhammad.

and those who followed Islam did not commit wars against tyrants, they committed conquest to extend their territories.

Muhammad did it because he wanted Mecca. I am still in doubt about his motives but he did remove idol worship from his people. But what he did end up doing was to show his followers that it was ok to use any means to gain the territory that they want and then to insitute their rule.

and saying that someone took the place of Jesus is another misguidance of Muhammad. I believe he did not have a clear understanding of the earlier scriptures, and did not give correct information to his people, giving his own belief instead. Why, is one of the biggest questions that I feel muslims need to answer. Why did he make his change? Muslims believe it is because allah... or to them, so they believe... the God of Abraham said it.

It is rather a moot point anyway because you first must answer the question; Why did the Jews want Jesus killed in the first place... Why was he sentenced to crucifixion through the Roman court? That is the one that matters.

Christian women used to cover their heads when in the presence of the Lord... that is, in church. The church, due to cultural changes, decided this was no longer necessary. I, and others as well, wish that the church had never made this change and succumbed to the culture.

Christians do fast but it is an individual thing.

I agree that muslims are correct in not fashioning any image of God... and not all Christians have these images in their places of worship. Mostly it is the Catholics because it comes out of the Roman art tradition... just like mosaics in the mosque comes out of the eastern art tradition. The Jehovah's witnesses I believe do not even take the image of the cross in their places of worship. (Perhaps Kish can confirm this for me) They have meeting halls only. Also, the Amish... they meet in homes, or have a meeting place which is unadorned. I don't think the Jews fashion any image of God either.

Christians do follow Jesus and His God.

Is His God your allah?

I know you are saying what you have been taught and so I respect all that you say, but I do challenge it. I only challenge the muslim scriptures, not the muslims themselves. I believe in many ways muslims follow the ways of God.

Peace and blessings to you,

Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 10 January 2013 at 10:09am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:50am

Greeting ,caring heart.

Hijab is necessary in every where not only in church .and fasting  include every one.

I think this is very excellent that every one has a special place for bless and praying .a place for calmness.  Mosaics in the mosques usually include verses of holy Quran and names of sacred people in Islam for design of mosques .mosque is  home  of Allah and it must be nice like Allah.

Enemies of Isa wanted to kill him because he was disagree with their works. He believed that they are diverted from right way and follow wrong way. For this they couldn�t tolerate him .our prophets were mean of justice  ,this is very interesting that we want to form court for  their interpellation.

And about our dear prophet, he is the best man in this world and in paradise .he is better than all of other prophets .he is last prophet  for guidance of humans. All of creatures and angels are nothing  in front of him. Mohammed(PBUH)  has his wisdom from Allah .you cant find any one that be wise more than him. Muslams are awake and they never misguide because they have excellent guiders and valid book. They aren�t alone because their prophet  put his dears near them (holy Quran and Ahle- beit(AS)).Our last imam is alive and guide us by his selected friends ,he will come and all of humans will know the realities. I hope that humans will  have time for  retrieve . Mohammed (PBUH)was aware from  guiles of enemies of Islam. All of the prophets said about coming of Mohammed(PBUH) to their friends because they were informed by Allah. All of them respected to him. He is from generation of Ibrahim prophet  (PBUH).God of Noh(AS) ,Ibrahim(AS), Musa(son of Imran) (AS),Isa(son of Mary)(AS)and Mohammed(AS) is Allah. Mohammed (PBUH) was the best because he was sign of Allah .he showed way of Allah .all of his works were right because Allah ordered them to him.

Dear caring heart ,we must respect to each other .you are certain to your way and I am certain to my way. Be luck.

i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic