IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Books, Newspapers & Magazines
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I need some Books  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I need some Books

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliyasah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need some Books
    Posted: 28 December 2012 at 12:51pm
First of all I am new here and does not even know if I am allowed to write here .. sorry for that
I need a few Islamic books
The criteria for these Books are:
1) In Urdu language and easy to understand
2) Which does not include topics on which different school of thought (maslek) do not agree with each other
3) Is written in a very Positive manner, and gives the impression that life is a blessing from Allah and one should live life to its fullest in a respectable and permitted manner (this criteria is a must)
4) Does not include topics like atrocities on muslims by other communities
5) Gives information about the basic tenets of Islam and not like which maslek of school of thought is right and which is wrong
6) May have the information about History of Islam, but not beyond the Tabeen kram
7) Hast topics like " Be thankful to Allah in every situation, importance of patience, etc"

I would be very Thankful if anybody can help me and suggest some Books
arabianluxuries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arabianluxuries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2014 at 8:47pm
Dear friend you go to online and search many website provide Urdu book Language. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic