IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Famous Quotes
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - funny quotes and sayings  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

funny quotes and sayings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollandne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: funny quotes and sayings
    Posted: 26 December 2012 at 4:14am
Funny quotes can lead to laughter.They say that laughter is the foremost medicine.... And you know what? It is!The sound of roaring laughter often get�s ones attention and usually, it�s contagious.But did you already know that laughter can strengthen your immune system and boost your energy levels while simultaneously protecting your body from stress.... What�s more, it�s precious medicine!
quoteschart View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quoteschart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 9:45am

�I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.�
 Rodney Dangerfield

�I�m not clumsy! The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies, and the walls get in my way.�
 Anonymous

�The moment the door opened I knew an ass-kicking was inevitable. Whether I�d be giving it or receiving it was still a bit of a mystery.�
 Rachel Vincent

�Once I pulled a job, I was so st**id. I picked a guy�s pocket on an airplane and made a run for it.�
 Rodney Dangerfield

Courtesy: http://www.quoteschart.com/funny-quotes-and-sayings/

Ryan Edwards View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Edwards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 1:23am
1. Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. - Oscar Wilde

2. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. - Scott Adams

3. Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you�re in. -Richard Jeni
AayanKhan View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AayanKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2016 at 10:46pm
Funny quote,
Some students and employees want 6 months vacation twice a year.
Jawed Iqbal View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jawed Iqbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2016 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by AayanKhan AayanKhan wrote:

Funny quote,
Some students and employees want 6 months vacation twice a year.

Wow Good Joke.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic