IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So what’s your reason  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So what�s your reason

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2005 at 2:42am

Why do I feel my religion is the best?Comparing with whom?

You tell me the religion u want to compare with Islam, and I can tell you why I believe in Islam as the best.Otherwise it will take whole day.

I believe you are a christian?Though I dont have first hand information about christianity; but this is a fact that bible has lots of error, and Qur'an none.So if we compare Christianity and Islam, Islam has an edge.Qur'an has lots of scientific fact while bible has some very ridiculus verse.

Like this I can on and on.

Coming to Hinduism, Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is clearly prophesised in Vedas.As a result, many hindus here in India have converted to follow Islam.

You tell me which relifion you are intrested in, I will try to give you logical answers.

Regards,Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:40pm

Dayem:

The reason for my last post was to put forth the fact DUES wasn't up for argueing, and he had no evidence to back his claims.

..Now....coming to you.

Why do u feel that your religion is the best? What is in your religion that isn't found in the others like Xtianity, Judaism, etc etc??

When you reply, bring in concrete evidences. Not things like, Only our god exists!!  I'm not saying you do that in you post at all. But I"ve seen other ppl do it.

Looking forward to ur reply.

freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by s0meguy s0meguy wrote:

What if I say that you wouldn't be Muslim if you weren't raised with that. Don't give me that crap of "but non muslims also become muslims!" because that's rare and it's even rarer in a civilised country if you understand what I mean.

I challenge you to argue that the Islamic teachings are any more valid than those of other religions.

I think this problem is in the definition, the definition of Islam and muslim.

Certain element among the non muslim who hate Islam now omit the word muslim altogether even when it defy the english grammar.

The constant use of the Islam and Islamist in the place of muslims is very easy to see.

Now, what is the definition of Islam and muslim in your view will be the determining factor.

Of to you.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 1:57am

Did u read only Deus comment?

The thing is, our religion is the best.If YOU have any problem, then plz state.Thats why this discussion board exist.Why should WE(muslims) go on chanting our religion is best?We havnt got any doubt on that.My point is that if u dont agree, then plz say why, where is the problem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:22pm

Originally posted by Deus Deus wrote:

I don't think Muslims are here to "sell you" their religion. Believe whatever you want.

The fact that you say that shows that you are not up for any sort of arguement or debate, which proves that ur "teqs" etc cannot be backed up by anything logical.    Don't take me wrong, I'm not saying that Islam has flaws or anything. But all I'm saying is that if you fell that your religion and culture is superior to the others, then you should be able to back it up, if you are not going to, then why make public statements like that?

Edited by Justin N
Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 9:22pm
Angel & Someguy, I'm not sure what has drawn you to his forum but I believe there is a purpose behind everything. And I know Angel you've been here a very long time and obviously there is something either about Islam or the Muslims that has kept you here. Just a small word of advice to both of you. Please read the Quran a little at a time.. about 10 to 15 lines each time and reflect on what you have read. Please don't be in a hurry. (the translation of Yusuf Ali has been the best for me) I wish you well and May God guide you all to the right path. Also please seek His guidance.
hafezabutaleb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafezabutaleb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 12:37am
Truly it is God Alone who if he wills, will bring the clear evidence in his signs, and you shall know them, But if You Deny God and his signs truly God is He Free of All need of his creations Worthy Alone of all praise and gratitude. He guides whom he wills and leads astray whom he wills. and God Has power over all things.God is One. Would you worship besides or with him things that created nothing but were Themselves created. Call on God Alone, Earnestly, Singely,and ask for guidence if you speak the truth. Mankind was but one nation, one deen, one religion, but differed later Had it not Been for the decree of our God, the matter would have certainly been decided between them in respect of that concerning which they disagree. For those who do good is a Good Reward, and more than that. As for those who have earned evil, the punishment of an evil just like it and they shall have none to protect them from God. So Listen or Read By God, I Hope I by Gods Will Could Reveal to you what Knowledge it is God Has Revealed and left for as long as the heavens and the earth remain. Gods Peace be with you
http://www.archive.org/audio/soundblox.php?collection=open so urce_audio&collectionid=HolyQuranSurahChapter2AlBaqu rahT heHeifer

http://www.archive.org/stream/HolyQuranSurahChapter2AlBaqura hTheHeifer
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

I believe I know exactly why u dont feel any influence by Qur'an.But its a bit difficult to express in words, but i will try.

Maybe it is because u open quran with the negative thoughts, like ur decided that whatever u shall read will be wrong.

You couldn't be further away from the truth.

And I'm not a bro

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic