IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Witness  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Witness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Witness
    Posted: 17 December 2012 at 11:40pm
"And those who disbelieve say: You are not a messenger.
Say: Allah is sufficient as a witness between me and you and whoever has knowledge of the Book
." {13:43}

The only party that can give affirmation of Muhammad's prophet-hood is Allah himself. Well of course Allah is everything, and I am only want to make a point about the other party.

A party that has the ability to affirm the Muhammad's prophethood in the absence of Muhammad- therefore standing in the same footing of Allah himself. That party is a person (any) who has a knowledge from the book. A book can be a page long, with few knowledge in it. Usually when we mentioned the word "Book" our mind associate it with bundle of papers.

As muslim it is obligatory to testify that Muhammad is a God's messenger, therefore become a witness.

Today Muhammad is not here, than how do we know he was true God's messenger? We are the witness remember? If you look at the verse above the word "witness" is mentioned, and with condition attach to it.

So what do you think this is, should we review our shahadah? Or maybe should we treat the above verse to mean something else? or which is it?
It's your call.

(I was going to post it in General Islamic matter, but maybe here is more appropriate).

vanesavis View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanesavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:22pm
It is good combination of it and you can implement in the carrier.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic