IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam Alaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam Alaikum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by 5purplemarbles 5purplemarbles wrote:

Well im glad to have your hear, and i did read some of your stories.  It makes me so happy the way you are close to the muslims and try to help them any way possible.  I hope to hear more from you and interested in what questions you have for us.  Welcome welcome

Thank you for the kind words, 5purplemarbles. There is much more I should be doing to help Muslims and other people in the world who are victims of injustice and poverty, and there are many people who are far better than me and do far more than I do.

I believe that what is done to people who are poor or oppressed is done to Jesus Himself, so it is I think an obligation and privilege to try to help others. I believe He died on the cross for all of us and unconditionally shared His love for us, so we need to love other people. There are times when I follow God and do this, there are other times when I follow my selfish and lazy heart and don't.

Fortunately there is His grace and I can turn to Him when I fall and keep trying.

m.sumair View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.sumair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:00am
Greetings TG, welcome onboard . It would be certainly intresting to hear your views and questions, so likewise, looking to hear from you.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:06am
Originally posted by m.sumair m.sumair wrote:

Greetings TG, welcome onboard . It would be certainly intresting to hear your views and questions, so likewise, looking to hear from you.

Thank you, m.sumair. It is a pleasure to be on here. I look forward to hearing your views and questions too. Salaam.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic