IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A question about Jesus (pbuh)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A question about Jesus (pbuh)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question about Jesus (pbuh)
    Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:04pm
Dear Christians,

Is it in your beliefs that the first soul God created was that of Jesus (pbuh)?
Could you please give any references to this.

thank you.
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 7:19pm
Greetings Nausheen,

It is in my understanding that the first man created by God, and that man having a soul, although it is not actually discussed this way, was Adam.
'God breathed life into him', and to me this means the flesh created by God was given a soul, and it is this that gives us this 'inner knowing' of the One who created us.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 09 December 2012 at 7:21pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:03pm
Caringheart,
did you just dodge the question? Was Jesus the first one God created? Yes or no, and how you came to your answer?
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 10 December 2012 at 1:05pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 4:20pm
Hasan,
Ask Nausheen if she feels that I answered her question or not.
Peace.
Salaam_Erin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salaam_Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:09am
Jesus, spiritually, was never created.  He eternally is generated by the Father, as the Father (God's nerve centre) has a Wisdom so powerful and an ability to project Himself being everywhere and totally able to concentrate Himself on any given point and not just the Throne of Heaven that this Wisdom is personified.  God is one, single, infinite disembodied mind, but has three poonts of consciousness.  The only part of Jesus which is created is His body, concieved by the Holy Spirit in Mary's womb, wrapping God's Wisdom in flesh.  Jesus as a person was never created.  He has always existed.  
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:16am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Nausheen,It is in my understanding that the first man created by God, and that man having a soul, although it is not actually discussed this way, was Adam.'God breathed life into him', and to me this means the flesh created by God was given a soul, and it is this that gives us this 'inner knowing' of the One who created us.Salaam,Caringheart

Greetings Caringheart,

I understand that in your belief the first man into whom soul was breathed in was Adam(pbuh).
However, my question is : whose soul was the first to be created, Jesus (pbuh) or Adam (pbuh).

thank you.

[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Salaam_Erin Salaam_Erin wrote:

Jesus, spiritually, was never created.� He eternally is generated by the Father, as the Father (God's nerve centre) has a Wisdom so powerful and an ability to project Himself being everywhere and totally able to concentrate Himself on any given point and not just the Throne of Heaven that this Wisdom is personified.� God is one, single, infinite disembodied mind, but has three poonts of consciousness.� The only part of Jesus which is created is His body, concieved by the Holy Spirit in Mary's womb, wrapping God's Wisdom in flesh.� Jesus as a person was never created.� He has always existed. �

Thank you Salaam Erin,

May I ask your denomination in Christianity.
I just want to know which christian sect carries this belief.

[/COLOR]
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 10:58am
Greetings Nausheen,

I guess I never gave thought to a soul being 'created'... only life that is created... flesh.  So I don't have an answer for that question. 
Soul is of a spiritual domain, and beyond my comprehension as a mere human, so I don't imagine I will have an answer until I meet my Maker.  Smile

Salaam,
Caringheart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic