IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I NEED TRUE BELIEVERS IN JESUS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I NEED TRUE BELIEVERS IN JESUS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Originally posted by Placid Placid wrote:

Hi Mahdi,

It is hard to get a continual teaching on these verses in question, when I don�t write a whole page at a time, but I will go on to the next part following the post on the bottom of page 7, which shows that Peter and Mark had access to Luke�s Gospel, as he also was finishing his Gospel account in Rome, --- And he was the one that mentioned Jesus walking with the two on the road to Emmaus, Mark 16:
12 �After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country.�

--- And then, The Great Commission
14 Later He (Jesus) appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
15 And He said to them, �Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

This instruction is given in Matthew and Luke as well, --- and this is really the Gospel Message, --- to teach others, so that they might become disciples, also.
--- Mark was not one of the Apostles and he did not have the experience that Matthew and Peter had, in being there with Jesus after His resurrection, and receiving these definite instructions, --- so the Gospel of Mark (and Peter) would not be complete without having this final commission.
Now to show one more thing of interest: --- After receiving the commission to go into all the world, Matthew says in 28:
20 --- Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.� Amen.
--- (In saying, �All things that I have commanded you,� --- which would include all of the Gifts of the Spirit, all the miracles and healing, --- but normally when we read it in Matthew, --- we think of the Power of the Word of God in preaching and teaching.)

And Peter (the Pentecostal Preacher on the day of Pentecost) said in Mark 16:
17 --- And these Signs will follow those who believe:

--- (Peter�s final instructions were to demonstrate God�s Power in healing and deliverance, through the Holy Spirit, which would be a continuation of the miracles that Jesus had done among them.
--- Jesus said much earlier to the disciples, in John 14:
12 �Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.�

--- And notice that it says this in Mark 16:
17 In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
--- And another verse in Philippians 2 says:
9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,
11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

--- (You may not understand this from these verses, but when you ask about these Spiritual subjects, and of using �Jesus� name,� --- there are answers.
--- The realm of healing and deliverance is the realm of demons, and what you call Jinn.)
(More later)

Placid

what point are you trying to make?

Salaam alaikum Mahditheseeker,

Glad to see you back on the forum. Waiting eagerly for you to respond to my points. Smile

Take care.
Placid View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Placid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:04am
Hi Mahdi,

You asked,
Quote: What point are you trying to make?
(You had said in Post 1)
Quote: I am tired of talking to pretend believers. all i need is one person in the whole world who can do these things and i will give my life to Jesus. if these things can be proven to be true, even if by only one person, everything else will not matter to me. so please, if there is any believer in Jesus, or anybody who knows a believer in Jesus, please help me out.

Response: --- I had thought that when you make such a serious sounding statement, that you might be genuine.
When you ask the questions about the miraculous healing and deliverance power of God, you need to know that God is aware of what you are saying, --- and also knows your reaction and response.

The point I am making is that the Signs and miracles that Jesus did, were continued by Peter and the other Apostles, --- and are still being done today.

I have been in prayer groups where I have seen people being delivered of demons and evil Spirits.
In Mark 16:17 --- �In My name they will cast out demons.�
Because Jesus has authority over the demons, a person who has Spiritual knowledge, and a Gift of Discernment, can command the evil Spirits to leave a person�s body, �In Jesus name.� --- Yes, we can actually say these words:
�I command you in the name of Jesus, that you be cast out,� --- and it has to go.

Most people reject this Spiritual ministry which is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 2:
9 But as it is written: �Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.�
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man�s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

There are healing and deliverance ministries on television, which you would likely reject, because they are over dramatized and appear as foolishness to the natural man, --- but the ministry of deliverance from evil spirits is practiced today.
--- I personally have been delivered, and have seen many others who have been delivered, and healed.

Also, on television, on one of those programs, which I occasionally watch, I say a person�s leg be lengthened, --- as was Salaam Erin�s personal experience, that he mentioned earlier.

Placid

Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:32am

Hi Mahdi,

You asked,
(You had said in Post 1)
Quote: I am tired of talking to pretend believers. all i need is one person in the whole world who can do these things and i will give my life to Jesus. if these things can be proven to be true, even if by only one person, everything else will not matter to me. so please, if there is any believer in Jesus, or anybody who knows a believer in Jesus, please help me out.

Response: --- I had thought that when you make such a serious sounding statement, that you might be genuine.
When you ask the questions about the miraculous healing and deliverance power of God, you need to know that God is aware of what you are saying, --- and also knows your reaction and response.

The point I am making is that the Signs and miracles that Jesus did, were continued by Peter and the other Apostles, --- and are still being done today.

I have been in prayer groups where I have seen people being delivered of demons and evil Spirits.
Because Jesus has authority over the demons, a person who has Spiritual knowledge, and a Gift of Discernment, can command the evil Spirits to leave a person�s body, �In Jesus name.� --- Yes, we can actually say these words:
�I command you in the name of Jesus, that you be cast out,� --- and it has to go.

Most people reject this Spiritual ministry which is mentioned in 1 Corinthians 2:
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
13 These things we also speak, not in words which man�s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

There are healing and deliverance ministries on television, which you would likely reject, because they are over dramatized and appear as foolishness to the natural man, --- but the ministry of deliverance from evil spirits is practiced today.
--- I personally have been delivered, and have seen many others who have been delivered, and healed.

Also, on television, on one of those programs, which I occasionally watch, I say a person�s leg be lengthened, --- as was Salaam Erin�s personal experience, that he mentioned earlier.

Placid

Hmm. I need to get in contact with one of those who claim to perform these miracles. Let us start with the one who delivered you from demons.

And about 'spiritual things can only be understood in the spirit', that reminds me of the story of the emperor's clothes.

About tv things, i have seen Chris Angel perform more amazing things than all christian preachers combined. Also, they should just go to a hospital ward and just touch everybody. I do not think there would remain any non believer in christianity in the world if they did this, or is that asking too much?
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:19am

Hi Mahdi,

You asked,
(You had said in Post 1)

Placid

Hmm. I need to get in contact with one of those who claim to perform these miracles. Let us start with the one who delivered you from demons.

And about 'spiritual things can only be understood in the spirit', that reminds me of the story of the emperor's clothes.

About tv things, i have seen Chris Angel perform more amazing things than all christian preachers combined. Also, they should just go to a hospital ward and just touch everybody. I do not think there would remain any non believer in christianity in the world if they did this, or is that asking too much?

MahditheSeeker,

How did your experiment with your friend and the cobra/rattlesnake/black widow spider go? Did you prove Muhammad was right? Wink

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:24am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Hi Mahdi,

You asked,
(You had said in Post 1)

Placid

MahditheSeeker,How did your experiment with your friend and the cobra/rattlesnake/black widow spider go? Did you prove Muhammad was right? [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

tg12345, youy are going off topic
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:30am

Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

Hi Mahdi,

You asked,
(You had said in Post 1)

Placid

MahditheSeeker,How did your experiment with your friend and the cobra/rattlesnake/black widow spider go? Did you prove Muhammad was right? [IMG]smileys/smiley2.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

tg12345, youy are going off topic

No, I am not going off topic. I answered your "challenge", then presented a challenge of my own. You ignored it for several days, and then feebly accuse me of "going off topic".

Let me restate again.

Muhammad said that if a person has 7 awja dates first thing in the morning, he or she will be immune from toxins/poisons for the whole day. Have you tried that out with someone from your mosque, like you wanted Christians do try out what is in Mark 16?

You also said that if you see Christians today (even one) doing what is described in Mark 16, you will believe the Bible and give your life to Jesus. I showed you examples of Christians handling snakes. Have you converted?

Or are you going to run off again and hide?  LOL
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 2:34pm
No, I am not going off topic. I answered your "challenge", then presented a challenge of my own. You ignored it for several days, and then feebly accuse me of "going off topic". Let me restate again. Muhammad said that if a person has 7 awja dates first thing in the morning, he or she will be immune from toxins/poisons for the whole day. Have you tried that out with someone from your mosque, like you wanted Christians do try out what is in Mark 16? You also said that if you see Christians today (even one) doing what is described in Mark 16, you will believe the Bible and give your life to Jesus. I showed you examples of Christians handling snakes. Have you converted? Or are you going to run off again and hide?

1.Start a different topic if you want to issue a challenge.
2.I will need a live demonstration from one of those snake handlers with a snake i know is poisonous, preferably a wild black mamba.
3. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well"
In the meantime, you can help me find people who can do all the signs mentioned. Once again, i cannot believe based on rumours. talk is cheap. I need a demonstration.
4. In case you want to bring it up, simply handling any snake is nothing special as there are non poisonous snakes, or did the writers of the Bible not know that? It is only special if you survive a snake bite of a poisonous snake.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 10:45pm

No, I am not going off topic. I answered your "challenge", then presented a challenge of my own. You ignored it for several days, and then feebly accuse me of "going off topic". Let me restate again. Muhammad said that if a person has 7 awja dates first thing in the morning, he or she will be immune from toxins/poisons for the whole day. Have you tried that out with someone from your mosque, like you wanted Christians do try out what is in Mark 16? You also said that if you see Christians today (even one) doing what is described in Mark 16, you will believe the Bible and give your life to Jesus. I showed you examples of Christians handling snakes. Have you converted? Or are you going to run off again and hide?

1.Start a different topic if you want to issue a challenge.
2.I will need a live demonstration from one of those snake handlers with a snake i know is poisonous, preferably a wild black mamba.
3. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well"
In the meantime, you can help me find people who can do all the signs mentioned. Once again, i cannot believe based on rumours. talk is cheap. I need a demonstration.
4. In case you want to bring it up, simply handling any snake is nothing special as there are non poisonous snakes, or did the writers of the Bible not know that? It is only special if you survive a snake bite of a poisonous snake.

Salaam Alaikum. I started a new thread. I look forward to reading your response.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic