IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Syria(warning)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Syria(warning)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:54am

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20792.aspx

The Western countries, including Britain, and their other regional allies, have been supporting over two years of militancy in Syria.

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by abellong abellong wrote:

Good point
LOL
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 4:26am

the West tries to kneel Syrians by destructing their country and its infrastructure by the hands of its foreign armed terrorists inside the country

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20089.aspx

Iran believes Syrian officials and the nation are resistant to US plots and through vigilance and unity can emerge from the ongoing crisis in their country "in the best way,"

The Syrian people should decide about the future of their country themselves, Amir-Abdollahian said.

The unrest in Syria erupted over two years ago and many people, including large numbers of Syrian soldiers and security personnel, have been killed in the violence.

http://en.humanrights-iran.ir/news-20463.aspx

Edited by whitelion553 - 31 July 2013 at 4:27am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 11:02am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:17am

"Many facts tend to prove the innocence of the Syrian government, which has been subject to false accusations,"

The Islamic resistance and Syria have prepared themselves for the most dangerous options

The Leader of Islamic Revolution has warned that any military intervention by the US and its allies in Syria will spell "disaster" for the region

The Syrian Army strongly rejected any role in the alleged chemical attack

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 9:17pm
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic