IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice - Event Date: 14 November 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaikum Abu Loren.

Yes, indeed I am proud to know a lot that you and others do not know. In the first place, if you have a skill and profession, I cannot depend it in the Qur'an. I do not know what your profession says. I am sure you cannot claim knowing more than me Qur'an 22:5. That is my profession. You are supposed to know in the Qur'an only one letter, or a word, or an Ayat or a chapter that will make you obey the Sunna of Muhammad. Knowing everything is harmful.
You should be ashamed of yourself for you do not know the meaning of the hadith you quoted on the Arafat day. You do not that Arafat was not observed on the 9th. I am sure if you pray at all, you do that insulting Muhammad. Well, just be patient. Think when you stand before Allah reciting Him the Qur'an and not the actions of Muhammad. Tell me the value of an Ibadat not done according to the Sunna? Are you saying that Dr. Muhammad Khan is not a scholar? Please stop disgracing Islam. it is better Icforum remove you from this forum.

Friendship.

I see, so instead of giving us cryptic clues why don't you give us the all knowing answers that you possess?

With regard to the Day of Arafat my understanding is that on the 8th we assume the ihram, then do the tawaf. On the following day, the 9th is the actual Day of Arafat. If that is wrong then why don't you enlighten me and everybody else who do not know. Give us your all knowing wisdom oh masterful one and stop talking rubbish. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a medical doctor without any integrity?

Oh man do you have delusions of grandeur or what? Do you know the meaning of being humble?

Edited by Abu Loren - 20 November 2012 at 8:51pm
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:50am
Assalamu alaika Abu Loren

You seems to be bent on 'Ta'assub' like the brothers of Joseph. I am not responsible for guiding you to enter paradise. I advised you to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1468070444/ref=cm_sw_su_dp you said: It is rubbish.
Now, you will know what rubbish is when you stand before Allah comparing your Salat with that of the holy apostle. You do not understand by reading a phrase or a sentence. You quoted
your translated hadith books without explanation. When i told you that I challenged Dr. Khan you ridiculed me. Unto your neck in forbearance!

Friendship.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:12am

You seems to be bent on 'Ta'assub' like the brothers of Joseph. I am not responsible for guiding you to enter paradise. I advised you to read this book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1468070444/ref=cm_sw_su_dp you said: It is rubbish.
Now, you will know what rubbish is when you stand before Allah comparing your Salat with that of the holy apostle. You do not understand by reading a phrase or a sentence. You quoted
your translated hadith books without explanation. When i told you that I challenged Dr. Khan you ridiculed me. Unto your neck in forbearance!

Friendship.

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

Can you please translate the above into layman's language so that I can understand?

Sorry I don't read books written by i diots all I need is the Holy Qur'an and the Hadiths of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayi Wa Sallam).
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:01am

This is your misguidance. You are proud of the reciting the Qur'an but not knowing its meaning. so you do not know the meaning of 'Ta'assub' while it is in the Qur'an?
You are the people behind Taliban and al-qaeeda because you read without understanding. You are the ones describe by Muhammad, "They read without the word going beyond their throats". I understand why I am an *****. I tried my best to correct you. This forum is not meant for jesting.

Friendship.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:17am

This is your misguidance. You are proud of the reciting the Qur'an but not knowing its meaning. so you do not know the meaning of 'Ta'assub' while it is in the Qur'an?
You are the people behind Taliban and al-qaeeda because you read without understanding. You are the ones describe by Muhammad, "They read without the word going beyond their throats". I understand why I am an *****. I tried my best to correct you. This forum is not meant for jesting.

Friendship.

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

All that you've ever said in this forum is WRONG. May be you should read and re-read the Holy Qur'an. Your understanding of the Hadiths and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (Salallhu Alayhi Wa Sallam) is also questionable.

The nearest I've come to the Taliban and Al Qaeeda is reading about them on the news sites.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:09am
The Arabs are also Semites, the Semitic languages include Hebrew, Arabic, Aramaic and Syriac. So stop using the term anti-semitic.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:32am

Friendship.

The following is an excerpt taken from the book referenced in Friendship's link:

Title of Book: "Reviving As-Salat of the holy Apostle, the Gateway to Paradise" "Necessitates and calls for the second occupation of Makka (the Ka'ba)"  by Dr. Sani Salih Mustapha - Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1468070444/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Excerpt taken from page 33.

"The holy Apostle began to lead the Sahabas in five obligatory prayers at the age of 53 years.  Abubakar became the Imam, at the age of 60 years, when he led the holy Apostle during his illness.  Umar Bin Khattab became the Imam, at the age of 55 years, Uthman at the age of 60 years, Ali bin Abi Talib at the age of 57 years.  So according to my interpretation of Sunna, an Imam has to attain the age of 53 to 66 years.  the Sahabas were definitely aware of that, but no one reported this in his hadith.  Today, it stands as my hadith.  If, there is freedom of intellectualism in the Muslim Umma, that should be the ideal.  But, it is that of intellectual slavery!  The practice today, in appointing young graduates, from Islamic universities, therefore goes against the Sunna.  I wonder how these young Imams can escape the complaint of Ali ibn Talib, of experiencing excessive seminal fluid discharge."

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:51pm

Assalamu alaikum Abu Loren.Yes, indeed I am proud to know a lot that you and others do not know. In the first place, if you have a skill and profession, I cannot depend it in the Qur'an. I do not know what your profession says. I am sure you cannot claim knowing more than me Qur'an 22:5. That is my profession. You are supposed to know in the Qur'an only one letter, or a word, or an Ayat or a chapter that will make you obey the Sunna of Muhammad. Knowing everything is harmful.You should be ashamed of yourself for you do not know the meaning of the hadith you quoted on the Arafat day. You do not that Arafat was not observed on the 9th. I am sure if you pray at all, you do that insulting Muhammad. Well, just be patient. Think when you stand before Allah reciting Him the Qur'an and not the actions of Muhammad. Tell me the value of an Ibadat not done according to the Sunna? Are you saying that Dr. Muhammad Khan is not a scholar? Please stop disgracing Islam. it is better Icforum remove you from this forum.Friendship.

What kind of Islamic scholar has the certificate to insult muslims left right and center?
What Islamic university issues these certificates?

You are proud? Do you know that Kibr is Allah's upper garment and pride His lower and whoever competes Him in these He destroys them, and He does not care ... have you ever heard that Hadith?
You may have learnt a lot, but sorry to say you don't sound like a m'arif, because you claim to be proud!

I was shocked to read this above post. I dont know anything, nor do I claim to know anything, but I know that Allah has said in the Quran, His servants are those who walk on this earth in humility.

Another small reminder, whoever does not send salah/salam on the messenger of Allah after his mention (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) is a loser.

Some muslims carelessly say 'Muhammad' in their discussion and forget that even Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala did not call him just that - not once in the Quran - He is always mentioned with a certain level of respect even by The Creator!!

barak Allahu feek!

Edited by Nausheen - 21 November 2012 at 7:53pm
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic