IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice - Event Date: 14 November 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice
    Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:08am
Assalamu alaikum.

http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/letters/default_cdo/aid/1329525/jewish/Freedom-of-Choice-vs-G-ds-Omniscience.htm.

The point is: If Muhammad Rasulullah's teaching is different from what the followers of Moses believed, then Muhammad Rasulullah brought nothing but conflict in the world. If however what he said, believed, practiced and commanded all and sundry to believe, practice continuously, is in the Torah, then Muhammad's name should be made sacred. The Children of Israel (Jews), then must be held responsible for their fate and all what mankind is facing today. Muhammad compared the Torah with his Message, Qur'an 29:49: Bring a Book from Allah better than Torah and the Qur'an  (my sunna) for me to follow if you are telling the truth. Let the Jews clean their hand from insulting Muhammad by distributing this book in website:sbpra.com//allamadrsanisalihmustapha to the Muslims as a substitute to cartooning Muhammad Rasulullah. Education is the backbone of our security and development.
The Children of Israel then demands the removal of any 'isms' and name used by the followers of Muhammad like sunni, shi'ites, ahl-al-sunna, wahabism, hizbullah etc from circulation. The world then adopts the name Islam: You are a Muslim either believing in the teaching of Moses or its simplified form practiced by Muhammad as demanded, practiced and witnessed by the Levi clan of the Children of Israel in Madina between 623-629 A.D. This is the best way of eradicating anti-semitism more powerful then oil embargo, selling of lethal arms to despotic Muslim regimes that has so far failed to establish peace in the world.

Friendship.

Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:27am
One question, Friendship: Do you know Rabbi Michael Lerner?

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:36am
Assalamu alaika Matt Browne.

I do not know him unless you want introduce me to him or vice versa. I have never met any one face to face, but I will certainly meet those I communicate with anytime I am in USA.

Friendship 

Edited by Friendship - 14 November 2012 at 11:18am
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:55pm
I don't know him personally, but I read two of his books. He uses interfaith dialog to reduce anti-semitism. He criticizes Jewish hardliners like Benjamin Netanyahu

Take a look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lerner_%28rabbi%29#Positive_Judaism

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaikum.

http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/letters/default_cdo/aid/1329525/jewish/Freedom-of-Choice-vs-G-ds-Omniscience.htm.

The point is: If Muhammad Rasulullah's teaching is different from what the followers of Moses believed, then Muhammad Rasulullah brought nothing but conflict in the world. If however what he said, believed, practiced and commanded all and sundry to believe, practice continuously, is in the Torah, then Muhammad's name should be made sacred. The Children of Israel (Jews), then must be held responsible for their fate and all what mankind is facing today. Muhammad compared the Torah with his Message, Qur'an 29:49: Bring a Book from Allah better than Torah and the Qur'an  (my sunna) for me to follow if you are telling the truth. Let the Jews clean their hand from insulting Muhammad by distributing this book in website:sbpra.com//allamadrsanisalihmustapha to the Muslims as a substitute to cartooning Muhammad Rasulullah. Education is the backbone of our security and development.
The Children of Israel then demands the removal of any 'isms' and name used by the followers of Muhammad like sunni, shi'ites, ahl-al-sunna, wahabism, hizbullah etc from circulation. The world then adopts the name Islam: You are a Muslim either believing in the teaching of Moses or its simplified form practiced by Muhammad as demanded, practiced and witnessed by the Levi clan of the Children of Israel in Madina between 623-629 A.D. This is the best way of eradicating anti-semitism more powerful then oil embargo, selling of lethal arms to despotic Muslim regimes that has so far failed to establish peace in the world.

Friendship.

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

Dr. Friendship you are seriously misguided. In the same Surah it says this.

Sahih International

Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing. 29:62.

The Children of Israel had their chance and they blew it big time. They broke the Covenants that Prophet Ibrahim (Alayhi Salaam) and Prophet Musa (Alayhi Salaam) made with Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. This is the whole reason that Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallah) was chosen for the final revelation to mankind. If everything was hunky dorey with the Jews why would Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala choose the final messenger to mankind outside of Judaism?

Also consider these verses.

Muhsin Khan

And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Quran) from Allah confirming what is with them [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allah (for coming of Muhammad Peace be upon him ) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers. 2:89

And when it is said to them (the Jews), "Believe in what Allah has sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us." And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him to them): "Why then have you killed the Prophets of Allah aforetime, if you indeed have been believers?" 2:91

And verily, you will find them (the Jews) the greediest of mankind for life and (even greedier) than those who - ascribe partners to Allah (and do not believe in Resurrection - Magians, pagans, and idolaters, etc.). Everyone of them wishes that he could be given a life of a thousand years. But the grant of such life will not save him even a little from (due) punishment. And Allah is All-Seer of what they do. 2:96

Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Quran), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper. 2:120

And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham), Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (those who worshipped others along with Allah) 2:135

Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) to the Jews and Christians, "Dispute you with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? And we are to be rewarded for our deeds and you for your deeds. And we are sincere to Him in worship and obedience (i.e. we worship Him Alone and none else, and we obey His Orders)." 2:139

Or say you that Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] were Jews or Christians? Say, "Do you know better or does Allah (knows better… that they all were Muslims)? And who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony [i.e. to believe in Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon him when he comes, written in their Books.  he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do." 2:140

Those to whom We gave the Scripture (Jews and Christians) recognise him (Muhammad SAW or the Ka'bah at Makkah) as they recongise their sons. But verily, a party of them conceal the truth while they know it - [i.e. the qualities of Muhammad SAW which are written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)]. 2:146

Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah, then surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account. 3:19

So if they dispute with you (Muhammad SAW) say: "I have submitted myself to Allah (in Islam), and (so have) those who follow me." And say to those who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and to those who are illiterates (Arab pagans): "Do you (also) submit yourselves (to Allah in Islam)?" If they do, they are rightly guided; but if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message; and Allah is All-Seer of (His ) slaves. 3:20

I could give you pages and pages of examples why Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has abandoned them and you want to unite with them religiously?

True we need to live in peace with everyone of God's creatures, and those who advocate and preach violence and hatred have no place in Islam. May be you should re-evaluate your beliefs and understanding of your deen.

Salaam
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:10am
Assalamu alaika Abu Loren.

If you do not know Dr. Muhsin Khan, I knew him and I visited him in Madina. We set down in his house and had a drink. In the course of our discussions I criticized his translation of Bukhari because it lacks some details. He accepted and advised me not to accept translations without explanations. Dr. Khan is a medical doctor like me.
professionals understand the Qur'an more than layman.

Friendship.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaika Abu Loren.

If you do not know Dr. Muhsin Khan, I knew him and I visited him in Madina. We set down in his house and had a drink. In the course of our discussions I criticized his translation of Bukhari because it lacks some details. He accepted and advised me not to accept translations without explanations. Dr. Khan is a medical doctor like me.
professionals understand the Qur'an more than layman.

Friendship.

Having tea with a scholar doesn't make that person a scholar. So far, you haven't posted anything that is considered scholarly, in fact the opposite. You seem to post anti-Islamic material and it seems that you know somethings that the rest of Islam do not. So why don't you share with us your knowledge? So far all I've seen is you posting material that is against the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah. It seems very clear you do not understand neither. You seem to live in a bubble where you THINK you are a great Muslim scholar.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 8:34pm
Assalamu alaikum Abu Loren.

Yes, indeed I am proud to know a lot that you and others do not know. In the first place, if you have a skill and profession, I cannot depend it in the Qur'an. I do not know what your profession says. I am sure you cannot claim knowing more than me Qur'an 22:5. That is my profession. You are supposed to know in the Qur'an only one letter, or a word, or an Ayat or a chapter that will make you obey the Sunna of Muhammad. Knowing everything is harmful.
You should be ashamed of yourself for you do not know the meaning of the hadith you quoted on the Arafat day. You do not that Arafat was not observed on the 9th. I am sure if you pray at all, you do that insulting Muhammad. Well, just be patient. Think when you stand before Allah reciting Him the Qur'an and not the actions of Muhammad. Tell me the value of an Ibadat not done according to the Sunna? Are you saying that Dr. Muhammad Khan is not a scholar? Please stop disgracing Islam. it is better Icforum remove you from this forum.

Friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic