IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mary and the Date Palm.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mary and the Date Palm.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaika Experiential.

Your argument is against you, for if you believe in Psuedo-Matthew, they you believed in Muhammad Rasulullah. Was Jesus the one who named it?
Experiential consider this sensible scenario: If Muhammad were to tell the people of the Book something they have never heard, would they turn their ears to him and reject him?
This one of the meaning of Qur'an. Another meaning is compare? What are then comparing? We try to educate you but at each step you turn away.

Friendship.

But Friendship, I don�t believe in Psuedo-Matthew so your argument unravels. I know it existed, but it has no credibility.

What it proves is the Quran is not divinely inspired and the writer of the Quran borrowed from this non credible document which displays mans influence on the Quran. Not Gods infallible influence on the Quran.

You asked who named it ? Why does it matter?

Friendship consider this scenario. If I wanted to start a cult and if I was to tell the people something they had never heard, wouldn�t they just turn their ears away from me and reject me?

We prove to you the deception of your false hood but you refuse to listen.

Edited by Experiential - 23 November 2012 at 6:34pm
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:42am
Assalamau Alaikum Experiential.

In Islam that is the teaching of Muhammad one does not project what he does not know or believe. You talk on only positive things.  His teachings prevents one from participating in things that are of amusement, fun gossips etc. Let us discuss the truth that comes from our prophets. I do not know how Muhammad define 'cult'. Islam has been perfected, chosen and concluded. 
The issue of Maryam and the date palm has been explained by many scholars. You will never believe in that and there is no merit in telling you.
Remember the lessons between the prophet from Juda and the old prophet.

Friendship.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic