IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The invitation...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The invitation...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:41pm
Then obviously, Abu Loren, even though you claim belonging to a religion which is meant to be about peace, you do not wish for peace at all, and neither do you have guidance in the way of finding it.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:19pm
Sahih International

Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination. 3:28
Narrated Abu Sa`id:

The Prophet said, "You will follow the wrong ways, of your predecessors so completely and literally that if they should go into the hole of a mastigure, you too will go there." We said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you mean the Jews and the Christians?" He replied, "Whom else?" (Meaning, of course, the Jews and the Christians.)

Bukhari
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 3457
In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 124
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 663
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

You are right on every point, however I am very direct and I do not like to mince with words nor beat around the bush. So sometimes in the heat of the moment I do forget myself and get carried away. Having said all the I will defend myself by saying that what I've said so far in this forum is the truth and I always back up my claims by using the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith of the Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi Wasalam).
I'm sorry if this has been upsetting for you and I will endeavour to be polite Insha'Allah.
Are you a Sufi by any chance?

Oh no, I did not expect you so humble!!

Nevertheless would love to read pages from polite muslims speaking the truth of Quran and Sunnah. This includes myself.

Why do you think I was a sufi - by no chance, Im not even close to their excellence.
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Assalamualiakum wa rahmatullah,

Is it the best way to tell the non muslims 'you infedel! Im here to educate you, so better listen to me - as that is best for you' ?

just wondering

Wacalykum Salaam sis,

Of course that is not the way to go about as one would not give you then a listening ear. For this reason, it becomes vital that people who are given dawah are actually educated on this issue. However, what we need to realise is that this harshness is also applied to general Muslims by those who think are better practicing Muslims. It is a weakness that we as Muslims need to address and also we need to bare in mind that when ALLAH sent Musa to the Pharaoh he was instructed to kindly inform and invite him.
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Then obviously, Abu Loren, even though you claim belonging to a religion which is meant to be about peace, you do not wish for peace at all, and neither do you have guidance in the way of finding it.

I agree. But since there are only three Muslims on Islamicity, as mentioned by Abu Loren, who do not wish for peace, we should remain hopeful that peace between Muslims and Christians is possible. But we need to be vigilant. Even a small minority can cause a lot of damage and suffering in the world, all in the name of Islam.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

I agree. But since there are only three Muslims on Islamicity, as mentioned by Abu Loren, who do not wish for peace, we should remain hopeful that peace between Muslims and Christians is possible. But we need to be vigilant. Even a small minority can cause a lot of damage and suffering in the world, all in the name of Islam.

Pathetic, is that your Nazi logic?
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:02am
It's a well-known fact that both militant and non-militant Islamists have no interest in peace. Their vision of a "pseudopeace" is a planet Earth ruled entirely by a 7th-century-flavored Islam, which includes chopping off people's hands. The Islam of Islamists also means eradicating all non-Muslim beliefs, except those of Christians and Jews willing to obey their Muslim rulers and to pay the fine for not being Muslim.

All Islamists should know, however, that our world community opposed to Islamism is very capable of defending our values, which includes equal rights for men and women, freedom of religion and no compulsion in religion, and all other fundamental human rights that we are committed to upholding.

Abu Loren, I truly hope you change your mind and work with all of us to build a peaceful world. Islamism is a form of theocratic fascism. I'm very much opposed to Nazism and all other types of fascism, which rely on some master race with more rights than those they are trying to dominate.

So is peace your goal, or not, Abu Loren? Yes or no? Avoiding an answer means no.

Edited by Matt Browne - 20 November 2012 at 3:17am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

It's a well-known fact that both militant and non-militant Islamists have no interest in peace. Their vision of a "pseudopeace" is a planet Earth ruled entirely by a 7th-century-flavored Islam, which includes chopping off people's hands. The Islam of Islamists also means eradicating all non-Muslim beliefs, except those of Christians and Jews willing to obey their Muslim rulers and to pay the fine for not being Muslim.

All Islamists should know, however, that our world community opposed to Islamism is very capable of defending our values, which includes equal rights for men and women, freedom of religion and no compulsion in religion, and all other fundamental human rights that we are committed to upholding.

Abu Loren, I truly hope you change your mind and work with all of us to build a peaceful world. Islamism is a form of theocratic fascism. I'm very much opposed to Nazism and all other types of fascism, which rely on some master race with more rights and those they are trying to dominate.

So is peace your goal, or not, Abu Loren? Yes or no?

Posts like this show your true Nazi colours. As far as I'm aware nobody on this forum has expresses any militant views. You ignorant people always jump to conlusions. All of the Muslim members here have done so far is to show you all of your errors in Christianity by the Truth that shines from the Holy Qur'an which is the only inerrant Words of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

Stealthily you and your cronies here try to intimidate us with your softly softly approach.

Islam is a religion of peace unlike Christiantiy where all of the problems today are started and conitinued by Christians. Your crusaders will never win like when you went to Palestine, Islam and Muslims are protected by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala Himself.

Allahu Akbar!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic