IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hello  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:36am
Salam/Peace,

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
paviya View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paviya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:00pm
Hi friends,
I am new user here.I am very happy to join this community
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:42pm

Salam/Peace paviva,

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
5purplemarbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5purplemarbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 10:23am
Asalaam Alaykum to all of you, 

Welcome Tybby
Welcome Facera
Welcome Lopals
Welcome Traducere 1
Welcome Paviva

With this said Insha Allah we can all learn from each other, teach each other.  This is a place to learn and to ask anything you wish.  We all respect each other so much.  Any questions you have can be answered and proven through the Quran and anything you have heard that you fear can be eleviated when you are here with us in this loving environment.  Welcome  I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Amy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic