IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Debating With Christians  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Debating With Christians

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:14am
Just what we need, a "newbie" poster who prefers to post self-serving links to a "Christian" website instead of speaking for himself. Why am I not surprised?

Edited by Larry - 06 November 2012 at 10:18am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:47am
When I saw the title of the thread today I saw the problem staring glaringly in the face...
I thought 'Why not just start talking with Christians then, instead of debating?'
Why must everything be a debate?
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

When I saw the title of the thread today I saw the problem staring glaringly in the face...
I thought 'Why not just start talking with Christians then, instead of debating?'

Missed your input on this forum for a couple of days, hope you are ok :)

We must debate because of the difference of opinion that we have about religion, way of life and ultimately God. We aill say there is only One God and you will say 3. We will say Jesus (pbuh) is a mighty messenger and Messiah and you will say not he is god.

So as you can see we cannot simply talk over a cup of tea but we must continue to debate until all Christians sumit to the Will of God Almighty and become muslims.
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

When I saw the title of the thread today I saw the problem staring glaringly in the face...I thought 'Why not just start talking with Christians then, instead of debating?'Why must everything be a debate?

We must debate because of the difference of opinion that we have about religion, way of life and ultimately God. We aill say there is only One God and you will say 3. We will say Jesus (pbuh) is a mighty messenger and Messiah and you will say not he is god.
So as you can see we cannot simply talk over a cup of tea but we must continue to debate ******until all Christians sumit to the Will of God Almighty and become muslims******.

Now we see "Abu Loren's" real agenda behind the "debate." This is not a discussion, it is a thinly-disguised attack on Christianity itself. So much for "interfaith dialogue."

Edited by Larry - 07 November 2012 at 11:10pm
Ghazzali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghazzali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:52am
Mistake no.5 Mr.Larry. Ha ha ha. Got you. Right on.
The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of the bad people, but because of the good people who does not do anything about it.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:59am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

We must debate because of the difference of opinion that we have about religion, way of life and ultimately God. We will say there is only One God and you will say 3. We will say Jesus (pbuh) is a mighty messenger and Messiah and you will say not he is god.

So as you can see we cannot simply talk over a cup of tea but we must continue to debate until all Christians sumit to the Will of God Almighty and become muslims.

"We will say there is only One God and you will say 3. "

*sigh
(emulating the response of someone else on this forum)

But yes, thank you Abu Loren, I am well.

Salaam,
CH
Larry View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Larry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Ghazzali Ghazzali wrote:

Mistake no.5 Mr.Larry. Ha ha ha. Got you. Right on.

Hey Ghazzali, Grow up. Your Pal, Larry
Ghazzali View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghazzali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:52am
Mistake no.5 again. ha ha ha. keep on going.
The world is a dangerous place to live in, not because of the bad people, but because of the good people who does not do anything about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic