IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is this "something else"?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is this "something else"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Well, fine, if you feel you must take a mocking attitude, but I feel no such need.  Peace to you.

Awww, that's so sweet!  I am touched...NOT!

Liars can pretend like they are sincere people but in the end, they are always exposed for what they are.  Here, you are being exposed for all to see.

Anyway, I do not see Sebeos referring to Muhammad as a 'prophet',
but as one,
" learnt and informed in the history of Moses."
'Muhammad a merchant, and a preacher' teaching of the God of Abraham...

Still not getting it???  Well, I guess I cannot act surprised.  After all, the deaf will not hear nor will the blind see!

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear (and who know how to read), Sebeos' account shows that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was considered to be a prophet.  He stated:

"At that time a certain man from along those same sons of Ismael, whose name was Mahmet [i.e., Muḥammad], a merchant, as if by God's command appeared to them as a preacher [and] the path of truth. [...] Now because the command was from on high, at a single order they all came together in unity of religion. [...] No one will be able to resist you in battle, because God is with you."  

These are the facts.  Of course, facts mean nothing to people like you, since you live in your own pathetic fantasy world. 

As regards Yshwe, you say he was not all knowing, and yet we have from His own words proof.  He knew, from the beginning, for what He had come.

18 ... the Jews ... said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?

19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

LOL What a typical response from a blind apologist!  Why did you completely ignore the clear evidence from your own so-called "scripture" which shows that Jesus was not "God"?  Hmmm?  Still stuck in your fantasy world? 

Not only was Jesus not "all-seeing", as the fig tree episode shows, he was also not, by his own admission, "all-knowing,!  Let's read Mark 13:32:

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Ooops! 
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Well, fine, if you feel you must take a mocking attitude, but I feel no such need.  Peace to you.

Awww, that's so sweet!  I am touched...NOT!

Liars can pretend like they are sincere people but in the end, they are always exposed for what they are.  Here, you are being exposed for all to see.

Anyway, I do not see Sebeos referring to Muhammad as a 'prophet',
but as one,
" learnt and informed in the history of Moses."
'Muhammad a merchant, and a preacher' teaching of the God of Abraham...

Still not getting it???  Well, I guess I cannot act surprised.  After all, the deaf will not hear nor will the blind see!

For those with eyes to see and ears to hear (and who know how to read), Sebeos' account shows that Muhammad (peace be upon him) was considered to be a prophet.  He stated:

"At that time a certain man from along those same sons of Ismael, whose name was Mahmet [i.e., Muḥammad], a merchant, as if by God's command appeared to them as a preacher [and] the path of truth. [...] Now because the command was from on high, at a single order they all came together in unity of religion. [...] No one will be able to resist you in battle, because God is with you."  

These are the facts.  Of course, facts mean nothing to people like you, since you live in your own pathetic fantasy world. 

Salaam Brother, It's not a fantasy world he is in. Since the first time he came and post I suspect him, he is working for the "order", so truth cannot penetrate him. Allah (S) has remove his Mercy from his heart so he cannot see with his heart. It is the heart that is blind!

He appears to be some where here:

In 2011 it came to light that the U.S. military had developed a 'sock puppet' software for creating and managing fake online identities. These sock puppet accounts were to be used to spread propaganda on social media sites, forums and blogs. The software which was described as an "online persona management service" allows one soldier to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world. When this program was exposed the U.S. government claimed that the program was never used on English speaking audiences. Considering that these are the same people who swore up and down that the NSA surveillance program never targeted U.S. citizens, we can take that with a grain of salt, but it's worth noting that they explicitly acknowledged in their statement that the program was intended for covert operations in foreign countries.

A leaked document recently made public by Glenn Greenwald showed that the UK's GCHQ has been running a similar program through a unit called the Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group (or JTRIG). You can download the file that Greenwald leaked here.

According to the documents, JTRIG relies on two primary tactics: (1) the injection of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) the use of social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism towards desired outcomes. 

Among the methods promoted in the document were "false flag operations" (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), posting �negative information� on various forums, luring targets into sexual encounters to destroy their reputations (honey-traps), sending emails and text messages to the target's friends, neighbors and coworkers, and �crafting messaging campaigns to go �viral�."

<>

http://scgnews.com/how-washington-and-its-allies-use-social-media-to-topple-governments-manipulate-public-opinion

Notice, he was attacking Islam and although the truth with fact was presented to him? yes!!! Do you remember when he first came here He call God Allah and Jesus Allah then he now change to Yshwe (Deception!).

That is why I drop this bomb shell on him:

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom. (Al-Imraan 3:118)

The whole story behind all wars: All Wars Are Bankers' Wars

Why did United States attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... Yemen? Why did United States attack Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan... Yemen? Why are U.S. covert operatives helping destabilize Syria? And why is the United States government so intent on taking down Iran in spite of the fact that Iran has not attacked any country since 1798? http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-road-to-world-war-3

Egyptian Revolution: What You're Not Being told
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/egyptian-revolution-what...

The REAL Reason Israel Attacked Syria
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-real-reason-israel...

WW3 Countdown | China Moves Against The Dollar
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/ww3-countdown-china-moves...

Those are old info.

What is happening with Russia now is that they are taking a different rout same OBJECTIVE!

China Looks Set To Introduce Gold-Backed New World Reserve Currency

Read more:
http://www.exposingtruth.com/china-looks-set-introduce-gold-backed-new-world-reserve-currency/

Occupation 101
THE ENEMY IS ONE AND THE SAME!

Wa Salaam!
Bro zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 7:08pm
this something else

Christianity - those that follow Yshwe Christ -
teaches to love one another
Yshwe taught to love others... placing others above self

What does Muhammad teach?
Muhammad through his islam, (just like the Jews through their Judaism), elevates self above others... making themselves to seem better than others... placing others below self
Is it any wonder the two do not get along?
The ones that get along are the ones who know how to put religion aside and look at one another as people, not as their religion.

If Muhammad followed Yshwe... was sent by the same God...  why did he not teach what Yshwe taught?

love one another

Do you think the Roman Jews... the Romans... came to this on their own... to love others?

They came to this because of the teaching of Yshwe Messiah... Christianity was born

Christianity teaches to love others
islam teaches to look down on others... elevate self

Yshwe taught
he who is least among you is greatest
Yshwe taught humility
He objected to the Pharisees because of their haughty attitudes... their acting as though they were better than all others...
their 'wearing of phylacteries' and wanting to be noticed for their high positions...
their 'laying of heavy burdens on people' but with no love to offer an assist with their burdens
they offered nothing to the people that would help them to overcome their weaknesses of the flesh

Yshwe offered Himself.
When we look to the cross and what He has done for us, we can not help but be drawn in Love towards the One who gave Himself for us.
We can not help but overcome our weaknesses...
when we come to Christ, it is Christ who shares the yoke of our burdens... the burden of the flesh and temptation.
'My yoke is easy, My burden is light'

Edited by Caringheart - 05 November 2014 at 7:19pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2014 at 9:46pm
�You have heard that it was said, �Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.�  But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.  He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?  And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?  Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
  Matthew 5:43-48

IMHO that, in the simplest terms, is the difference between Christianity and Islam.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
The Saint View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Abu, what's stopping you from believing in the Celestial Teapot?

Stay away from me or I will have to resort to some good ole foul language.

Why don't you believe in Addinul Aql?
The Saint View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

�You have heard that it was said, �Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.�� But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.� He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous."If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?� And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?� Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."Matthew 5:43-48IMHO that, in the simplest terms, is the difference between Christianity and Islam.

There is so much that has been manufactured by men and included as original revelation in the Bible that today it is difficult for even a practicing christian to differentiate between the truth and falsehoods.

Crucifixion is an example of this.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

There is so much that has been manufactured by men and included as original revelation in the Bible that today it is difficult for even a practicing christian to differentiate between the truth and falsehoods.

Greetings The Saint,

How do you reach this conclusion?

asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
The Saint View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2014 at 11:48pm

Originally posted by The Saint The Saint wrote:

Greetings The Saint,How do you reach this conclusion?asalaam,Caringheart

Greetings. I am not alone at arriving at this conclusion. It is a widely held scholarly accepted idea that the Bible is corrupted. It may have some portions of the revelation given to Jesus PBUH. But most of it is written by Paul.
We know through recorded history that a lot has been added to the Bible, as we know it today, by men. And a lot has been kept out from it by a committee of men. Only four gospels find a place in it. Scores of them by other apostles were kept out.
Besides this said of book of God has been revised and re-revised scores of times.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 22>
  Share Topic