IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Watch This, Or Else...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watch This, Or Else...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watch This, Or Else...
    Posted: 24 October 2012 at 5:13am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg-dJA3SnTA&feature=g-wl

Is The Original New Testament Lost?
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:24am
You see, Abu Loren, Christians and non-Christians in open societies have debates about the reliability of the Bible. Muslims and non-Muslims in Islamic societies have violence when it comes to talking about the reliability of the Qur'an.

I'm very proud of the video you posted.

Edited by Matt Browne - 30 November 2012 at 6:24am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Idil View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Idil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:08pm
Rather than always trying to invalidate other religions it is time that we focused on our religions, [ to you is your religion and to me is my religion]. Things could not have been made simpler. Take my example, I know the religion that I am on is the right and correct one and for this reason I don`t try to look into others nor try to invalidate due to the fact that I know that I have the real thing. When you have the truth one does not look into the falsehood as falsehood has many angles. If we all implemented this way of thinking life would be much more simple. This goes out to both  Abu and Mat, there is no need to endless discussions as this only wastes time.

Edited by Idil - 25 December 2012 at 3:09pm
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2013 at 5:30am
You are right, Idil. Thanks for reminding me!

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic