IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INDIAN  MUSLIMS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INDIAN MUSLIMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pervez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INDIAN MUSLIMS
    Posted: 26 March 2005 at 12:26pm

I am interested in knowing the views of other regarding Islam and Muslims in our country India.

Thanks & Regards

[email protected]

Edited by Nausheen
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by pervez pervez wrote:

I am interested in knowing the views of other regarding Islam and Muslims in our country India.

Thanks & Regards

[email protected]

This link could open the door to Indian-subcontinent which was ruled by Muslims for approximately 1,000 years.

http://www.questia.com/Index.jsp?CRID=muslims_in_india&O FFID=se1&KEY=indian_muslims

According to a Canadian celebrated war coplumnist, Eric Margolis: When Hindustan was basking in great Islamic civilization - London (UK) used to be a town of 15,000 unwashed people - "Wars on Top of the World".

Admin: Please read guidlines #3:

3. Use of upper case and bold (font) is not permissible for the whole of the message body, however it may be used to add emphasis to words or phrases contained within your message.

Edited by Administrator
pervez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pervez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2005 at 6:42pm

Dear Rehmat,

It was a very useful site to get the required knowledge, Thanks

[email protected]

neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:51am
yeah...

and i also want to know why indian muslims hate india???
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:37am

Originally posted by neo01 neo01 wrote:

yeah...

and i also want to know why indian muslims hate india???

Hate India, did you say? Do you know who gave India its first nuclear bomb - or who is the current President of 'Bharat Mata (India)'?

But, then Muslims give refuge to Jews for 12 centuries - And look how the Jews are paying back to Muslims?

Yea!

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

pervez View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pervez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2005 at 12:35pm
  Somebody really made April fool to you but giving you to understand that Indian Muslim hate india, Muslim in India loves their mother land with heart and soul, please be careful if somebody try to fool you next time.
neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:11am
shukriya rehmat bhai aur pervez bhai...

but some of my indian friends were saying that it is better to be in pakistan than india:)
bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 1:07am

Who the hell told that Indian Muslims hate India?

LOL

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic