IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INDIAN  MUSLIMS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INDIAN MUSLIMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 10:03am

Yeah, jee, SOME RANDOM Freak accident, which was declared after Laloo came to power. Nicely staged!  

Very much possible.Lalu might have wanted votes from muslims.But banerjee report was kind-of convincing.

I don't favor nor dislike any party. I think that the BJP is fine, and so is congress. I hate local parties like Laloo's RJD which don't give a hoot about the people.

Same here, but I dont care who is in power.If the goverment is doing things to improve the condition of people here, be it RJD or BJP, and the PM is ACTUALLY sincere, be it Advani only, I will support him.

Quote I'm just being rational. Kar Sevaks are rude, I agree, but since when is that a reason to torch them?   My opinion is, the muslims started it, they got it back.

I cant comment on this one; I dont like commenting on suspicion.When u say 'My opinion', u have got a COOL 50% chance that ur wrong.Where will it lead u to?Towards sin.Better shrug ur shoulder in these matters.

Quote  Although, the Kar Sevaks aren't rational either, they're just as insane as the islamic radicals in india are.

U know who is Radical when u talk bout religion?Someone who takes his/her religion book to be competely true, and follow or try to follow each and every word of his religion book.Gita dosnt ask us to kill innocents, neither do vedas or Qur'an.So, if a person is radical/extremist/fundamentalist towards his/her religion, then he will never DREAM of doing of these crime.

No, riots r caused becoz people dont have full knowledge about there religion.The same 'muslim' who u can see singing a gay filmi song, who dont care one bit for Qur'an, will be the forerunner in killing during riots.While the same hindu who could usually be seen eating beef at posh hotels, will be ready to slay anyone who harm cow during riots.

The world will be a beautiful place to live in if everyone here is a fundamental towards his/her religion.

Yeah, it said that to get votes first. But what initiative did it take toward that so called "goal" in it's nealy 10 years in power?

Banged Babri masjid.Caused riots.Etc, etc.

And these r all suspicion, again.I can never be sure.But anyway, it was there motto(hindu rashtra), rite?

And again it is very much possible that it was for vote reason only(I never thougt like that, thanx anyway).

I'm not a practicing Christian btw. But in my records, bio-data, and all, I am one.

Dont u believe in God?Or r u atheist?

Stains, he was a bit of an extreamist himself you know? He converted many hindus and muslims into xtianity by paying them the money which was poured to him by the xtians in australia.

Extreamist will never do anything like that.Thats impossible.As far as I know, he preached his religion and thats perfectly all right according to Indian law.And as for the money thing.............suspicion again.Did u actually saw him taking money or is it some one's word?Once again, u might or might not be wrong.50-50.u urself put it about Kar sevaks that since they were rude, it was no reason to torch them.The y didnt u apply that formula here?Unless u hav a reason which im overlooking, ur prejudiced.

Regards, Daem bin Anwar.

PS>By the way, come online more often.I had almost forgotten this topic!

Edited by Dayem
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 2:28pm

Quote Very much possible.Lalu might have wanted votes from muslims.But banerjee report was kind-of convincing.

Not really. The Bannerjee report itself was influenced by laloo. Why else did the report come out RIGHT AFTER Laloo was named as the Railway Minister?

Quote U know who is Radical when u talk bout religion?Someone who takes his/her religion book to be competely true, and follow or try to follow each and every word of his religion book.Gita dosnt ask us to kill innocents, neither do vedas or Qur'an.So, if a person is radical/extremist/fundamentalist towards his/her religion, then he will never DREAM of doing of these crime.

I don't agree, Today, a radical is considered as a person who is willing to go to any extent (through violence) to convince people that his version of religion, (often far away from what it actually is) should be followed by everyone. That's whay I meant in my post. And also, it is a known fact that the muslims in Pak, India, Afghan, Indonesia, etc are quite radical, because they are hugely influenced by radical organizations.  Don't get me wrong, this doens't apply to each and every musalman in these nations. There are many excemptions like Abdul Kalam.  

And these r all suspicion, again.I can never be sure.But anyway, it was there motto(hindu rashtra), rite?

It WAS. That's ancient History now.   After it came to power, it's been an incredibly secular party!

[qoute] Dont u believe in God?Or r u atheist? [/quote]

I am an atheist.

Quote And as for the money thing.............suspicion again.

Actually, his men have been arrested by the Orissa Govt for giving inducements to both Hindus and Muslims to convert. So it's not suspicion, it's a fact. People have filed cases against him saying that he has payed them the complete amount after conversion!!  

Quote The y didnt u apply that formula here?Unless u hav a reason which im overlooking, ur prejudiced.

I never said that it was right did I? I have no reason to be prejudiced against xtians. I'm an xtian myself...by name. Although it wasn't right, and it was a barbaric event to torch him. But he isn't an angel either. For some reason many people try to cannonize him. And nothing could be further away from the truth.

Quote PS>By the way, come online more often.I had almost forgotten this topic!

I will try. PS: R u male or female?

Regards. Until then .....

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2005 at 9:54pm

Not really. The Bannerjee report itself was influenced by laloo. Why else did the report come out RIGHT AFTER Laloo was named as the Railway Minister?

Very easy.<SUSPICION>Nitish was warned not to disclose the fact about the train-incident, so that Hindus may actually believe that Muslim were responsible.But Lalu who wanted justice (and needless to say, votes) disclosed the fact.</SUSPICION>And anyway, Banerjee report was taken out only after some time.The proof banerjee gave were very convincing, have u rea them?Tell u what, let us wait for the nanavati report, and hope there reason convince us completely.

I don't agree, Today, a radical is considered as a person who is willing to go to any extent (through violence) to convince people that his version of religion, (often far away from what it actually is) should be followed by everyone. That's whay I meant in my post. And also, it is a known fact that the muslims in Pak, India, Afghan, Indonesia, etc are quite radical, because they are hugely influenced by radical organizations.  Don't get me wrong, this doens't apply to each and every musalman in these nations. There are many excemptions like Abdul Kalam.  

And what is wrong in convincing others that there religion is the best?I wont mind a christian telling me about his religion(as being best).If that actually is the difference in reality, THEN I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM RADICAL.U know what, I try to convince people that my religion is the best.I still stand by my earlier statement, if everyone is radical, then there gonna be no problemos in this world.Everyone will try to convince that his/her religionis the best.And we all know, satyamev jayate.Truth always wins.

Quote It WAS. That's ancient History now.   After it came to power, it's been an incredibly secular party!

Oh yeah?Overloking the riots, r u?Anyway, I think that till the BJP is combined with parties like Bajrang Dal,Shiv Sena RSS and VHP(whose clear aim is Hindu Rashtra), there is high chance that they may swing any movement.

And as for being 'incredibly secular', have u noticed what they were deciding when BJP were in power?They(its branches) said that Atal and Advani should step down and make way for the younger generation.

I am an atheist.

Hehe..who do u think created univese?Who do u think created U?

Quote People have filed cases against him saying that he has payed them the complete amount after conversion!!  

LOLZ....and why should they 'file cases' when they r getting money?So they were playing double dirty on Stains?ie, agree to get the amount and when they gt it, file cases.Did they return the amount?And how r we supposed to know that what they said was truth?And ppl r not sooooooooooooo stupid...neither I hope was stains, that they convert after getting money.

Quote But he isn't an angel either. For some reason many people try to cannonize him. And nothing could be further away from the truth.

Exactly.He might not have been good, but was neither bad.

[QUOTE]PS: R u male or female?[QUOTE]

Male here.

Thanx,

Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 5:13pm

MashaAllah India finished fourth in the recent Commonwealth Games in Australia with 22 Gold, 17 silver and 11 bronze! India seems to be doing well in too many fields - education, IT, economically, & even in sports. Indian Muslims love their country and proud to be Indians. One of my relatives also fought in both the Indo-Pak wars on the Indian side.

I don't understand why the narrow minded accuse Indian Muslims of not being patriotic. Perhaps only because they practise Islam?

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 12:29am

maryga, in india, there are people of different religions.

why don't these narrow minded people target other religions?

why only we muslims?

let me tell that the indian muslims love their country and happy to be  indians.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:01am
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Who the hell told that Indian Muslims hate India?

LOL

isnt Gujrat riots living examples of it?

Indian forces burned down historical Jamia Masjid in Kashmir.

what about baburi masjid?

The burning of the 700-year-old Shah-e Hamdan shrine in Tral, Indian occupied Kashmir, on December 16 was no accident. This was the third 'accidental fire' that has destroyed an important Islamic monument in Kashmir.

In May 1995, the 600-year-old shrine at Charar-i Sharif was destroyed by what the Indian occupation forces described as 'cross-firing' with a group of mujahideen who allegedly had taken shelter there. No mujahid was found when the shooting stopped. Three years earlier, the library at Srinagar's main mosque was set ablaze. A large number of priceless manuscripts were destroyed.

India, which claims to be the 'largest democracy' in the world, has drawn an iron curtain around Kashmir. Human rights organisations, especially Amnesy International, have been barred from entering the state since 1978. Even so, reports have trickled out painting a grim picture. Freedom House, a New York-based non-profit organisation, described on December 21 India's occupation of Kashmir as the 'worst of the worst' where basic human and political rights were denied to the people. In its annual report on Kashmir (December 1997), Human Rights Watch/Asia said that since the induction of the Abdullah government, there has been a marked 'increase in extrajudicial executions,' in Kashmir.

Edited by ak_m_f
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:22am

ak_m_f, please see what bharatiya wrote.

[QUOTE=bharatiya]

Who the hell told that Indian Muslims hate India?

[QUOTE/]

what does this have to do with the gujarat riots and babri masjid incidents?

you are taking the statement as ' who the hell told that indian hindus hate indian muslims? '

those incidents and events which you mentioned say that at that time indian hindus hated indian muslims. but it does not say that indian muslims hate india.

now things are a lot different in india, and people are living with harmony.

indian muslims love india and happy to be born in india.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:40pm
Dear brothers and sisters,

My father is from India and my mother is from the U.S. I have family in India and I surely love them. Some people's ideas are so idiotic! No one can say that everyone hates India. You can say that there are some places that you don't like there but not the country. Its like saying that everyone hates the US. You know, it depends on the person. Your own opnions. Give it a break people.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic