IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INDIAN  MUSLIMS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INDIAN MUSLIMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:11am

Originally posted by irshad_m irshad_m wrote:

Good Haja, Mr. neo01 Read this first http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2476& ; ; ;PN=1

and let me tell you once for all if India used third-grade tactics like Pakistan , the name of Pakistan is out of the map of the world, why can't you just understand one thing, We are your brothers and not the US, the US is taking advantage of rift between Indian and Pakistan, Here in India their are muslims more then US, brothers do have disputes but a brother does not burn his brothers house, Why this terrorism in India, Just imagine what India can do if they do the same.

India is not as clean as we think it to be. Recently  I read an article about  India's spy villages in the Outlook. And India's role in creating the LTTE mess in Sri Lanka is also well known.

Edited by aslam
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:18am

Dont be Prejudiced Aslam!India is fine, as I say, the goverment consist of fine people.(Manmohan is ok I think).Maybe, when there is BJP in power, there is all this mess, u know, like anti-muslim christian or sikh attack.

Thanx,

Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
aslam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

Dont be Prejudiced Aslam!India is fine, as I say, the goverment consist of fine people.(Manmohan is ok I think).Maybe, when there is BJP in power, there is all this mess, u know, like anti-muslim christian or sikh attack.

Thanx,

Dayem.

What do you mean by prejudiced? I am only stating the facts. You know, often the reality bites, but its better to accept it than to live in one's own bubble. When the bubble bursts you fall straight to the ground.

irshad_m View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irshad_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:33am
Originally posted by aslam aslam wrote:

India is not as clean as we think it to be. Recently  I read an article about  India's spy villages in the Outlook. And India's role in creating the LTTE mess in Sri Lanka is also well known.

Every country's intel. Agencies do these kind of stuff, and so does RAW did, I can call the policy makers of that time plain STUPID.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 6:36am

Come on, I was not accusing u or anything.I only said India is FINE and nothing else.Not really GOOD, neither BAD.

I am only stating the facts.

now how can u be sure????Just cause outlook has some article, how can u jump to conclusions??I get all the story about Taliban and Osama, how bad they were, but did we believed?Nay.

Seeing is believing.

I call it prejudice because u r ignoring the part that this article migh be wrong!

LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2005 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

Thanx,

Dayem.

I belong to a minorty group. And I think that the BJP was quite melowed down when in power. What did they do to hurt the minorities? Except the Gujarat Riots. That was Fundamentalism caused by Islamic fundamentalism.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2005 at 12:37am

It is because the work of opposition is to mellow down-or whaever-whosoever is in power, be it BJP, RJD or congress.See, wht is happening now.Every move of congress is being mellowed by BJP now.Thats the India for u.(and me, SIGH).

As for the Gujarat riot-what made u say that 'islamic fundamentalist' were involved?Even when the report on them confirm that the fire started because of some freak accident?And the evidence by people on train that kar-sevaks behaviour was indeed rude?Prejudiced, arnt u?

Actually, if I say that only Hindus were involved would also be wrong.For I wasnt there, I can only base my asumption on suspicious.

Quran says,49:12," O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a crime. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Ye abhor that (so abhor the other)! And keep your duty (to Allah). Lo! Allah is Relenting, Merciful."

And what BJP used to do for minorities.Well, there slogan was 'Hindu Rashtra', which means a Hindu Nation.They wanted the minorities to leave-and make India a complete Hindu Nation.

U r a christian, I believe?Graham Stains,and his sons were burned alive by these Hindu Extreamist.His crime?He use to tell people about christianity.

Regards, Dayem.

LOONWATCH.COM
Justin N View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justin N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 6:42pm

Quote As for the Gujarat riot-what made u say that 'islamic fundamentalist' were involved?Even when the report on them confirm that the fire started because of some freak accident?

Yeah, jee, SOME RANDOM Freak accident, which was declared after Laloo came to power. Nicely staged!  

Personally,

I don't favor nor dislike any party. I think that the BJP is fine, and so is congress. I hate local parties like Laloo's RJD which don't give a hoot about the people.

Quote And the evidence by people on train that kar-sevaks behaviour was indeed rude?Prejudiced, arnt u?

I'm just being rational. Kar Sevaks are rude, I agree, but since when is that a reason to torch them?   My opinion is, the muslims started it, they got it back.  Although, the Kar Sevaks aren't rational either, they're just as insane as the islamic radicals in india are.

Quote And what BJP used to do for minorities.Well, there slogan was 'Hindu Rashtra', which means a Hindu Nation.They wanted the minorities to leave-and make India a complete Hindu Nation.

Yeah, it said that to get votes first. But what initiative did it take toward that so called "goal" in it's nealy 10 years in power?

Quote U r a christian, I believe?Graham Stains,and his sons were burned alive by these Hindu Extreamist.His crime?He use to tell people about christianity.

Who is supporting hindu extreamists here? I'm not a practicing Christian btw. But in my records, bio-data, and all, I am one.

Stains, he was a bit of an extreamist himself you know? He converted many hindus and muslims into xtianity by paying them the money which was poured to him by the xtians in australia.

Regards.

Until Next Time:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic