IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INDIAN  MUSLIMS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INDIAN MUSLIMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: INDIAN MUSLIMS
    Posted: 19 April 2006 at 1:07am
There u go...do u only read the first line of a particular post?

Read my post again, and use your EYES this time.

I dont hate India...for one thing there is no reason to, for another I wont gain anything by hating india, and for yet another there is no good in saying I LUV INDIA or I HATE INDIA.....india is a piece of land not a name of some tyrant ruler.

When someone says I HATE INDIA, he is referring to:

1)The land is not suitable for the concerned person(it includes enviorment also)
2)He dont like the gov. here(maximum hit) but rather than saying so he is using shortcut,
3)He dont like the people here....in that case he is a total freak since people are good and bad in all the country.Black sheeps are in every community.....
4)He is biased, mad man, loves gossip.....etc etc.

Regards,
Dayem

If u missed it again, then press ctrl+F and type: 2)

Hopefully, u will make it, best of thebest!
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

Pardon me, if I am wrong....but by any chance u want to say that Banu Israel means that Israel has got kids?you know exactly what I mean...plz dont raise stupid question.

how do I know waht you mean if you cant explain it

btw hating India dosnt means land hating, it means hating Indian gov.

Edited by ak_m_f
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 12:22am
Pardon me, if I am wrong....but by any chance u want to say that Banu Israel means that Israel has got kids?

you know exactly what I mean...plz dont raise stupid question.
LOONWATCH.COM
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

I dont hate India...for one thing there is no reason to, for another I wont gain anything by hating india, and for yet another there is no good in saying I LUV INDIA or I HATE INDIA.....india is a piece of land not a name of some tyrant ruler.

Then how can we have "Children of Isreal", how can land produce kids, its just a piece of land.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2006 at 4:34am

When someone says I HATE INDIA, he is referring to:

1)The land is not suitable for the concerned person(it includes enviorment also)
2)He dont like the gov. here(maximum hit) but rather than saying so he is using shortcut,
3)He dont like the people here....in that case he is a total freak since people are good and bad in all the country.Black sheeps are in every community.....
4)He is biased, mad man, loves gossip.....etc etc.

Regards,
Dayem
LOONWATCH.COM
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 8:40pm
Dear brothers and sisters,

My father is from India and my mother is from the U.S. I have family in India and I surely love them. Some people's ideas are so idiotic! No one can say that everyone hates India. You can say that there are some places that you don't like there but not the country. Its like saying that everyone hates the US. You know, it depends on the person. Your own opnions. Give it a break people.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 7:22am

ak_m_f, please see what bharatiya wrote.

[QUOTE=bharatiya]

Who the hell told that Indian Muslims hate India?

[QUOTE/]

what does this have to do with the gujarat riots and babri masjid incidents?

you are taking the statement as ' who the hell told that indian hindus hate indian muslims? '

those incidents and events which you mentioned say that at that time indian hindus hated indian muslims. but it does not say that indian muslims hate india.

now things are a lot different in india, and people are living with harmony.

indian muslims love india and happy to be born in india.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2006 at 2:01am
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

Who the hell told that Indian Muslims hate India?

LOL

isnt Gujrat riots living examples of it?

Indian forces burned down historical Jamia Masjid in Kashmir.

what about baburi masjid?

The burning of the 700-year-old Shah-e Hamdan shrine in Tral, Indian occupied Kashmir, on December 16 was no accident. This was the third 'accidental fire' that has destroyed an important Islamic monument in Kashmir.

In May 1995, the 600-year-old shrine at Charar-i Sharif was destroyed by what the Indian occupation forces described as 'cross-firing' with a group of mujahideen who allegedly had taken shelter there. No mujahid was found when the shooting stopped. Three years earlier, the library at Srinagar's main mosque was set ablaze. A large number of priceless manuscripts were destroyed.

India, which claims to be the 'largest democracy' in the world, has drawn an iron curtain around Kashmir. Human rights organisations, especially Amnesy International, have been barred from entering the state since 1978. Even so, reports have trickled out painting a grim picture. Freedom House, a New York-based non-profit organisation, described on December 21 India's occupation of Kashmir as the 'worst of the worst' where basic human and political rights were denied to the people. In its annual report on Kashmir (December 1997), Human Rights Watch/Asia said that since the induction of the Abdullah government, there has been a marked 'increase in extrajudicial executions,' in Kashmir.

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic