IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To be guided  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To be guided

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yati_my Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To be guided
    Posted: 15 October 2012 at 2:20am
Assalamu'alaikum my dear brothers and sister,
My name is Yatie and I am born Muslim. I live in an Islamic country (as what they claimed) and have a lovely family however I have always been tested by Allah until sometimes I feel like maybe I have done so many wrong things that I am not aware of. Life is ups and down and I am in need of guidance to be a good muslimah.
I found this website and forum very good and educational and I hope I will get what I needed in my life here insyaAllah...
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 8:00am
Hello Yatie, as salaamu alaikum.
The Ups and the Downs of life are differs from one person to the next. The feeling that you experienced that you done wrongs is also your perception. As long as there is no harm inflicted to other fellow humans than it is just trivial matter. Try not to fault yourself, we only can strive so far, after that - let God decide - so to speak.

Welcome and have fun.
Salaam.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:49pm
Assalamu Alaikum,

Yatie, welcome to the forum. May Allah (SWT) keep you steadfast during the troubled times. May He guide us all.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Facera View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Facera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 10:48pm
Hello
I am not a Muslim but our religions have some same beliefs. The above post is right..avoid inflicting harm to other people and let God guide you all through you life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic