IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Pillars of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hajj  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hajj

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farhan ahmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hajj
    Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:48am

Thus We settled Abraham at the site of the House (the Ka�aba) [saying]: �Do not associate anything with Me, and purify My house for those who walk around it, and those who stand there (praying), and those who bow down on their knees in worship. Proclaim the pilgrimage among mankind: they will come to you on foot and on every lean (beast of burden); Let them come from every deep ravine, to bear witness to the advantages they have, and to mention God�s name on appointed days..." The Holy Quran, Chapter 22, verses 26-28

More than two million pilgrims gather each year to perform Hajj.

Bowing in submission to God, thousands of pilgrims pray on a street at 'Arafat.

In the tawaf, pilgrims circle the Ka'bah seven times, reciting a prayer during each circuit.

in hajj we should recite

"Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik. Labbaik, La Shareek Laka, Labbaik. Innal Hamdah, Wan Nematah, Laka wal Mulk, La Shareek Laka"     
"Here I am at Thy service O Lord, here I am. Here I am at Thy service and Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise and All Bounty, and Thine alone is The Sovereignty. Thou hast no partners."
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:42am
Nemart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2012 at 2:38pm
wow..I love the pictures
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:32pm
Assalaamu alaika.

It is good you love the pictures. Do you love the manner they worship the Allah (G-d) of Abraham. Do you know the exact date of the Arafat day the holy apostle stood on the Arafat?

Friendship. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic