IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Suggestion Needed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestion Needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hakeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by lady lady wrote:

Originally posted by farhan ahmed farhan ahmed wrote:

Assalaamoaalikum Alisha07.

.In islam love marrage is not allowed
What do you mean by this sentence?

Yeah I want to know to. 
5purplemarbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5purplemarbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:50pm
Salaam alaykum sis,

the other sisters are so right. Love Allah swt More than this man. Fear Allah swt. You dont think Allah swt is protecting your heart, helping you to see the real man this guy is, and wont protect you if you decide to block and refuse to live another day being abused by this man? Think about this, Allah be everything. This man is nothing. You are allowing yourself to be abused, this is the real word here abused sister. I lived this before in my life and i was married to this man before i became muslim. And now i see something really important....................

I WASTED DAYS, MINUTES, SECONDS OF MY LIFE LETTING SOMEONE ABUSE ME, MENTALLY , ETC.

you are an amazing woman, you are special and beautiful and lucky, know why because if this man can be married and be promising you things and having talks like this with you, while he married.....what you think he will do with you if you ever marry him????????

Instead of spending so much time wasting your time with his problems, improve your deen, help others, help a younger sister, pray more, make dua more. and then i want you to look into the mirror at yourself and say "Im worth alot" you deserve an amazing husband. Ask Allah swt for this...and be patient.......it will come.

love Amy
Salaam alaykum dear sis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic