IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

At the zoo.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:53am
Yo!  That reminds me the true story of when I was doing this computer course.  My Afghan classmate was very amused and very curious about the term "Going bananas" and asked me what it meant.  I told him it means "Going nuts".  He asks me "Well, what does going nuts mean?" I told him it means "going ape".  Then he asks me what going ape mean't and I said that it means going bananas.  He says, "I still don't get it".  So, I did an impersonation of an ape going bananas/nuts/ape.  At that moment the teacher walks in to the classroom and asks what I am doing and went bananas for disrupting his class.

Later, my Afghan classmate told he understands what I mean now.

Gee, the things I have to do to promote cultural understanding.Clown
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Eoah Eoah wrote:

Yo!  That reminds me the true story of when I was doing this computer course.  My Afghan classmate was very amused and very curious about the term "Going bananas" and asked me what it meant.  I told him it means "Going nuts".  He asks me "Well, what does going nuts mean?" I told him it means "going ape".  Then he asks me what going ape mean't and I said that it means going bananas.  He says, "I still don't get it".  So, I did an impersonation of an ape going bananas/nuts/ape.  At that moment the teacher walks in to the classroom and asks what I am doing and went bananas for disrupting his class.

Later, my Afghan classmate told he understands what I mean now.

Gee, the things I have to do to promote cultural understanding.Clown

lol - That creates quite a vision. LOL

Just realized you'd probably appreciate this one too:

A cheetah and a lion raced. The cheetah won. Lion: "Man, you a cheetah!" Cheetah: "Man, you lion!"

Edited by Caringheart - 22 January 2013 at 12:50pm
f4tim44hm4d View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f4tim44hm4d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2013 at 3:53am
LOL...........
sardar22 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sardar22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2014 at 2:08am
niceSmile
llopperrt View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llopperrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2014 at 5:49am
amazing ;)

if it's true you're crazy

enjoy your life (and job of course)
saqibzaid View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saqibzaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2015 at 10:00pm
sorry dear tiger post is not available , I have a life time contract
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic