IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Convert Sister of 20 YRS Being Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Convert Sister of 20 YRS Being Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Purple Cup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purple Cup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convert Sister of 20 YRS Being Muslim
    Posted: 26 October 2012 at 7:52pm
I didn't have any religion prior...and I embraced Islam because I became a believer in Islam.. I really can not understand anyone who has the opportunity to know Islam and not embrace the religion. 
gopal View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gopal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 3:25pm
Ouch to learn islamic teachings you really don't need to convert into islam.you could have learn islam without changing your religion.their are 300 religion all over world,not possible in single life to cover all !

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:55pm
Walaikum Salam,

Welcome to Islam and the forum. Insha Allah (God willing), you would like this place. May Allah (God) guide us all.

Peace
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Purple Cup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purple Cup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:20pm
Assalamu alaikum.

I didn't know this message board existed and I am pleased to see this. I remember ions ago Islamicity had chat rooms of which was my first taste of the internet and really getting into feeling Islam and communicating more with Muslims. As a convert even when you marry you can be lonely for interaction with Muslims and so Islamicity was my starting point. Congratulations on your message boards!

I am an American Convert to Islam. I run an online Muslim Matrimonials called Habibi Matrimonials. We have 7 Imams on board as well as two Islamic Relationship Coaches/Marriage Counselors. The Imams are willing to act as Wali's to the sisters requesting this service. All services are free. We offer something different than most Muslim Matrimonials and with our recent collaboration with Cordoba Academy we are only for the pious serious Muslims seeking marriage.

I hope its okay to say all this. As Muslims we should help Muslims rise to the next step and help them with a eager willingness. And I am extending my hand out to you, if you need my hand I will be here for you.

Jazak Allah Khair

Star

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic