IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Everyone must watch this video..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everyone must watch this video..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
arbindsahoo View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arbindsahoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everyone must watch this video..
    Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:03pm
This video is really very interesting and informative for us.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 5:39pm

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

the answer to your first question: It is in the video, watch it, and then tell me if that's not science.

If what is not science?  No, a video is not science.  If you think the video contains science, then tell me what.  Don't expect me to go hunting for it.

Quote Government not killing its own people, a separate issue but you did not answer my question, does our or any Government ever lies to its people?

Of course it does, when there is a strong motivation to do so and and fair probability that they might get away with it.  But neither of those contingencies applies here.  Calling them a "separate issue" does not answer them.

What you're implying would require the coordinated activities of literally hundreds of truly sick minds, to slaughter thousands of their own citizens for no compelling purpose that I can see.  One or two I could easily believe, but hundreds?  And even if they existed, how could they identify one another and coordinate their actions without anyone else finding out?

Quote And I am not presenting any theories as I stated before, I am only questioning official theories.
Hasan

And that's the problem.  Whatever nitpicking objections you might want to suggest, the "official" theory remains the most likely explanation unless/until you can offer a better one.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Ron, fact is something science can prove, in this video science is proving that what happened could not have happened with what was available there according to the official statement.

If there is any actual science in this video, I wish you would tell me about it.� So far all you've told me are a number of unsubstantiated claims.� I'm still waiting for you to offer the name and credentials of a single one of the so-called "experts" in this video.� Without that, it's not science, just hearsay.

Quote You are telling me the governments don't lie to their people? Our government never lied to us?

I'm saying that our/your government never killed thousands of its own citizens simply to score some kind of cheap propaganda victory, and even if it did there is no way such a thing could be kept secret.� What you are suggesting is not only enormously evil, but as far as I can tell pretty much pointless and not worth the risk.

I'm also saying that in order to present a convincing alternative theory, you need to show that it is more plausible the conventional explanation.� So far all you have done is to nitpick tiny details of the official version, while totally ignoring the huge logical and logistical improbabilities�of your own.

Ron.estion
the answer to your first question: It is in the video, watch it, and then tell me if that's not science.

Government not killing its own people, a separate issue but you did not answer my question, does our or any Government ever lies to its people?

And I am not presenting any theories as I stated before, I am only questioning official theories.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:23pm

Ron,
fact is something science can prove, in this video science is proving that what happened could not have happened with what was available there according to the official statement.

If there is any actual science in this video, I wish you would tell me about it.  So far all you've told me are a number of unsubstantiated claims.  I'm still waiting for you to offer the name and credentials of a single one of the so-called "experts" in this video.  Without that, it's not science, just hearsay.

Quote You are telling me the governments don't lie to their people? Our government never lied to us?

I'm saying that our/your government never killed thousands of its own citizens simply to score some kind of cheap propaganda victory, and even if it did there is no way such a thing could be kept secret.  What you are suggesting is not only enormously evil, but as far as I can tell pretty much pointless and not worth the risk.

I'm also saying that in order to present a convincing alternative theory, you need to show that it is more plausible the conventional explanation.  So far all you have done is to nitpick tiny details of the official version, while totally ignoring the huge logical and logistical improbabilities of your own.

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by nospam001 nospam001 wrote:

Sorry to be asking this one again:

Quote What did al-Jazeera report after the attack? Did they check their sources before broadcasting al-Qaeda's claim of responsibility? Has the claim ever been retracted? Or are both organisations also part of the same conspiracy, along with Israel and the US?

I do not know, I do not watch Al-Jazeera.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:23pm
Ron,
fact is something science can prove, in this video science is proving that what happened could not have happened with what was available there according to the official statement.
You are telling me the governments don't lie to their people? Our government never lied to us?
There is more to it, and to get to that truth, we need to reopen this case and find the truth independently without any influences for any side except the truth.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 18 October 2012 at 3:34pm

nospam001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:30pm

Sorry to be asking this one again:

Quote What did al-Jazeera report after the attack? Did they check their sources before broadcasting al-Qaeda's claim of responsibility? Has the claim ever been retracted? Or are both organisations also part of the same conspiracy, along with Israel and the US?
God has the right to remain silent. For His advocates, however, each resigned shrug is a missed opportunity to win new converts.
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:08pm

Ron,
there were no fact you offered that were not part of the official version of the event.

Facts are facts, Hasan.  Why should a fact be disqualified simply because it is cited by the authorities?

Quote Why there is opposition to find facts? Why they are being dismissed as "conspiracy theories"? We have not yet listened to the other side yet. How can we be sure that we have the truth. Only our refusal to hear them or dismiss them as conspiracy theorists itself is suspicious.

They are called "conspiracy theories" because the underlying assumption is that hundreds or perhaps thousands of people in a dozen different organizations and at various levels of authority all secretly conspired together to commit a horrendous crime that killed thousands of people.  This just doesn't happen in real life.  It is hard enough to find even one such cold-blooded killer.  For hundreds of them to identify and contact one another, while keeping the plan secret from anyone else, is inconceivable.

Quote I you know the process of how one becomes a jet pilot let alone a passenger jet pilot, it is pretty interesting that these must be the smartest people on the planet to achieve such perfection in a very short time, while it takes a long time and a lot of sophisticated training for our pilots to achieve, to steer one of these. Your mind can fathom that, mine still questions it.

Where are you getting this strange idea that one needs to be some kind of genius to steer a plane into a building?  Takeoff and landing are the hard parts, but frankly anyone with a basic familiarity with the controls plus a couple of hours' practice on Flight Simulator could probably hit a target without much trouble.  (I've played with Flight Simulator.  It's not that hard, really it's not.)

Quote About building seven I am the one asking question, if you don;t have the answer, leave it there.

Sorry, I won't accept that.  If you want to convince anyone of your theory, you have to show that it is more probable than the "official" theory.  You can't just pick holes in your opponent's position while totally ignoring the gaping chasms in your own.  If you can't explain why on earth the conspirators would plan in advance to blow up Building 7, which wasn't even supposed to be a target of the airplanes, then I don't see how anyone could find your theory more credible than the obvious explanation.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic