IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BIBLE FAKE 1  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIBLE FAKE 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIBLE FAKE 1
    Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:38am
Matthew : 11 I indeed baptize you in water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you in the Holy Spirit and [in> fire: 12 whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly cleanse his threshing-floor; and he will gather his wheat into the garner, but the chaff he will burn up with unquenchable fire. 13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. 14 But John would have hindered him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 But Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it> now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffereth him. 16 And Jesus when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him; 17 and lo, a voice out of the heavens, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

VS

Luke 7:18-23 New International Version
(NIV) Jesus and John the Baptist 18 John�s disciples told him about all these things. Calling
two of them, 19 he sent them to the Lord to ask, �Are you the
one who is to come, or should
we expect someone else?� 20 When the men came to Jesus, they said, �John the
Baptist sent us to you to ask,
�Are you the one who is to
come, or should we expect
someone else?�� 21 At that very time Jesus cured many who had diseases,
sicknesses and evil spirits, and
gave sight to many who were
blind. 22 So he replied to the messengers, �Go back and
report to John what you have
seen and heard: The blind