IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help Islamic School win $30,000 Playground!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help Islamic School win $30,000 Playground!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatiaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help Islamic School win $30,000 Playground!
    Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:46am
Assalamu Alaikum dear sisters! I am new to this forum although I know Islamicity since before I became Muslim 7+ years ago. i will take my time to familiarize myself with the forum but wanted to ask for your help in the meantime. I am helping Islamic Academy of New England compete in Dannon's Rally for Recess contest to win a much needed playground makeover for our kids. We are currently #1 nationwide and have a real chance to win this inshaAllah with the help of the US Muslim community. If your kids drink Danimals Smoothies, or Dan-o-nino Yogurts, please email me the Rally codes printed on the inside of their carton packaging. Every code counts and helps.    These codes are free but will count as sadaqa from you inshallah. JAK
You can check the contest out at www.rallyforrecess.com
If you create your login, you can find our school in Badgers category and enter codes directly online to support us!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic