IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:03am
Originally posted by Kish Kish wrote:

Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Kish listen to what Allah warned through Muhammad Rasulullah: Qur'an 5:57: O People of the Book! You have nothing as regards guidance  till you act according to the Torah, the Injeel and what has now been sent down from your Lord - the Qur'an.."
...Qur'an 34:46; 'Say to them O Muhammad "I exhort you (Kish etc) to one thing only: that you stand up for Allah's sake

All self appointed prophets had said the samething when it came to their writtings and Muhammad is no different, sorry. But, here is another verse in the Quran that is wrong. Jesus did not send down the Gospel. I guess that mysterious and strange angel that forcibly and violently choked Muhammad got more things mixed-up again.
Tell us what 2 or 3 witnesses can confirm that really happened in the cave? Oh! There were no witnesses I forgot, right from the start Muhammad broke the Holy Law of the Torah AND his own word Let me quote you and the Quran - You have nothing as regards guidance  till you act according to the Torah . . . WHERE IS THE SUBMISSION? In name only.

NO PROOF IT'S NOT TRUTH!!!

So i'll leave everyone with this vital warning that was written over 700 years before the Quran by a TRUE Prophet who used God's name (YHWH) and spoke of Jesus as the Greater Moses - Ezekiel 13:3, 7 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah (YHWH) has said: �Woe to the st**id prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen! Is it not an untrue vision that YOU men (Muhammad) have visioned (Cave of Hira) and a lying divination that YOU have said, when saying, �The utterance of Jehovah is,� when I myself have spoken nothing?��

Galatians 1:8 However, even if we or an angel (Gabriel) out of heaven were to declare to ​YOU​ as good news something beyond what we declared to ​YOU​ as good news, let him be accursed. - Of course we know it was not (Gabriel) Just because Muhammad said it was doesn't make it to be true, we want eye-witnesses which Muhammad did not have to ever confirm
that his message was truly from an angel or from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah. 

LOL good one!
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:44am
Assalamu alaika Kish.

Let us be fair and look civilized! You want to go back to 1433 and that since no one was there in the cave when Muhammad received his command for Research and development and hence the progress of mankind, all that is in the Qur'an is false.
Kish! I am a scientist and I have never seen a proton nor haem moiety. I have never seen hydrogen combining with oxygen forming water.
Please support those Muslim clerics and scholars causing havoc in the world. I am exercising that independence given to all mankind by Allah and I am doing exactly what Moses did when he came back from the Place of Meeting and found his people worshiping the idol. You are following your priests.
Do not take verses in isolation and interpret the Qur'an. You are indirectly aiding Taliban and Al-Qaeda while I am looking for ways and means to neutralize them.  You have to listen to me to achieve that. they will  never listen to me!
If you are greater that the G-d of Abraham, I will certainly listen to you and discuss with you. But the G-d of Abraham soothed Muhammad Rasulullah in Qur'an 4:166, "But Allah bears witness to that which He has sent down (the Qur'an) and you (Muhammad), He has sent it down with His Knowledge, and the angels bear witness. And Allah is all Sufficient as a Witness." You will settle your score with the G-d of Abraham. Who was there at Mount Sinai before the assembly?
Kish Listen! To be fair and honest I am not interested in this type of discourse. My interest is how can we get rid of injustice and improve our socioeconomic status. Allah says that is possible when mankind join hands to establish the Caliphate. Is that possible by following the Injeel? Then I will support you. But so far the world is failing. There is no Muslim country with a Caliph. Can you support in establishing one? Is experimentation harmful? Without it could mankind have succeeded?

Friendship.

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 8:04pm

My interest is how can we get rid of injustice and improve our socioeconomic status ... Is that possible by following the Injeel? Then I will support you.

Isaiah 9:7 foretells: �To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his (Jesus) kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of justice and by means of righteousness, from now on and to time indefinite. The very zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this.�

Isaiah 32:1 Look! A king (Jesus) will reign for righteousness itself . . .

Psalms 37: 10, 11 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more . . .
But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

20 For the wicked themselves will perish, And the enemies of Jehovah will be like the preciousness of pastures; They must come to their end. In smoke they must come to their end.

29 The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

There is no Muslim country with a Caliph.

Like the Jews, Muslims are waiting for a savior, caliph or Messiah.

What both don't know is, that is why Jesus had to die as a sacrifice for our sins. Why else would someone special come through the virgin Mary, die and be resurrected to life. Even the Quran recognizes that but falls short in explaining why.

John 14:16 Jesus said to him: �I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you want life you must come through Jesus and no one else!!! You have the Gospel (Good News) submit to it.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2012 at 12:36am
Assalamu alaika Kish.

For the sake of the honor Allah the G-d of Abraham gave to mankind by raising them above all other creatures let us put our coordinates straight. I said in one of the postings that those who stick to the Qur'an are misguided. Our salvation is in the Sunna of Muhammad - that is his exemplary way of life witnessed by each molecule in the world.
Now you are quoting Isaiah a Prophet during the the trouble time of the Jewish history under the Assyrians. We talking of the New testament and not the Old Testament. Now, if you are saying that the OT and the NT are the same, then certainly Jesus son of Maryam cannot be the son of the G-d of Abraham. Why not have a good night with Isaiah 32? Where is that stream in the desert and a rock that gives shade? My dear brother! The whole of Isaiah 32 is talking of the Arabs. I have nothing to gain by you accepting the Sunna of Muhammad except certainly for making peace to prevail in the world!
Isaiah 9:7 must be tied to 9:6. In my bible it is: A child (not the son of G-d of Abraham0 has been born (past tense0 for us. We have been give a son who will be our ruler. His name will be the Wonderful Advisor and Mighty God, Eternal father and Prince of peace......" Kish,  the Vatican is a state by itself independent of Italian administration. But what can you say about all these things coming out from the Vatican? Please do not mention what is happening in the Arab countries. You have the Sunna of Muhammad to play on and be directed.
Every Prophet is a righteous man and no one will ever get to G-d of Abraham except by following his teaching. If you follow the teaching of any Prophet you are righteous in the same capacity of that prophet. This is the teaching of at least Muhammad.

Friendship

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:25pm

Every Prophet is a righteous man and no one will ever get to G-d of Abraham except by following his teaching. If you follow the teaching of any Prophet you are righteous in the same capacity of that prophet. This is the teaching of at least Muhammad.

Fine, if that is what YOU been lead to believe. But Muhammad was seeking his own glory like all the other so called prophets past and present.

Ezekiel 13:3, 7 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah (YHWH) has said: �Woe to the st**id prophets, who are walking after their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen! Is it not an untrue vision that YOU men (Muhammad) have visioned (Cave of Hira) and a lying divination that YOU have said, when saying, �The utterance of Jehovah is,� when I myself have spoken nothing?��

Galatians 1:8 However, even if we or an angel (Gabriel) out of heaven were to declare to ​YOU​ as good news something beyond what we declared to ​YOU​ as good news, let him be accursed. - Of course we know it was not (Gabriel) Just because Muhammad said it was doesn't make it to be true, we want eye-witnesses which Muhammad did not have to ever confirm that his message was truly from an angel or from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Kish Kish wrote:

Every Prophet is a righteous man and no one will ever get to G-d of
Abraham except by following his teaching. If you follow the teaching of
any Prophet you are righteous in the same capacity of that prophet. This
is the teaching of at least Muhammad.
Fine, if that is what YOU been lead to believe. But Muhammad was seeking his own glory like all the other so called prophets past and present.Ezekiel 13:3, 7 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah
(YHWH) has said: �Woe to the st**id prophets, who are walking after
their own spirit, when there is nothing that they have seen! Is it not
an untrue vision that YOU men (Muhammad) have visioned (Cave of Hira)
and a lying divination that YOU have said, when saying, �The utterance
of Jehovah is,� when I myself have spoken nothing?��Galatians
1:8 However, even if we or an angel (Gabriel) out of heaven were to
declare to ​YOU​ as good news something beyond what we declared to ​YOU​
as good news, let him be accursed. - Of course we know it was not
(Gabriel) Just because Muhammad said it was doesn't make it to be true,
we want eye-witnesses which Muhammad did not have to ever confirm that his message was truly from an angel or from the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jehovah.

I think this Kish person should be banned for defaming the Prophet (pbuh) and he has been doing this for a while. Here is the full text of what he forged above. Prophet Exekiel is talking to the Prophets of Israel. This Kish character inderted in brackets Muhammed and the cave of Hira.

13:1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD;
13:3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
13:4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.
13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken?
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:53am
Assalamu alaika Kish.

You said: Fine, if that is what YOU been lead to believe. But Muhammad was seeking his own glory like all the other so called prophets past and present.Ezekiel 13:3, 7 This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.

Response: Please be fair to logic, truth and written history. If you do not believe in regurgitating what you read in the Qur'an, please do not expose your ignorance to your brothers of the same faith.
Muhammad said Qur'an 46:9, "I am not a new thing among the Messengers nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. (compare your saying that Jesus son of Maryam has atone your sins). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner."
He said, "Do not put me above my brothers. I am but one of them."
Kish! Understand how you are indirectly supporting terrorism and yet USA and their allies do not arrest you.

Friendship.

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Abu  Loren Abu  Loren wrote:

I think this Kish person should be banned for defaming the Prophet (pbuh) and he has been doing this for a while. Here is the full text of what he forged above. Prophet Exekiel is talking to the Prophets of Israel. This Kish character inderted in brackets Muhammed and the cave of Hira.

Prophet Ezekiel was referring to any prophet who fit exactly what he was saying.
The Prophet Muhammad said he had a vision, right? It was a vision that the God of Israel had not spoken.

If the shoe (sandal) fits wear it! ! !

If you believe other-wise please provide the forum proof of two or three eye- witnesses to this event so this could be considered a FACT and not FICTION as it is now according to the law and the Torah.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic