IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:37pm
Assalamu alaika Kish.

The followers of Muhammad Rasulullah commemorate the sacrifice every year in the very place the sacrifice was to be offered. This place is in Mina some 8 kilometers away from Makka. What do you do to commemorate that?

Friendship
Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2013 at 8:22pm
Fact: The Quran does not mention that Ishmael was the child to be sacrificed. 

Fact: the Quran points more towards Isaac as the child that was to be offered as a sacrifice.

Fact: Isaac was the 'only son' of Abraham by his wife Sarah who God made the promise to, Hagar was not around.

There would be no reason for a commemoration at all, it would be to an unknown god!
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:19am
Assalamu alaika Kish.

I do not know at what point it is rational experiential you comment on the Qur'an as explained by the companions of the holy apostle. I read the Bible and its commentary by Rev. Matthew Henry. When I comment I quote him.
My appeal is for those in the West to understand that not every follower of Muhammad understand the explanations of the Qur'an given by the companions of Muhammad and their students. The West must respect and  listen to those who know and can give references. As to your sayings:
Fact: The Quran does not mention that Ishmael was the child to be sacrificed. 
Fact: The principal translator and interpreter of the Qur'an is Muhammad. You do not have such books. If you have and denied, then it is unfair to hide your denial. Muhammad mentioned Ishmael.

Fact: the Quran points more towards Isaac as the child that was to be offered as a sacrifice.
The truth. That is your interpretation that cannot be supported by logical threads in the Bible.

Fact: Isaac was the 'only son' of Abraham by his wife Sarah who God made the promise to, Hagar was not around.

The truth: The Bible is clear on the where about of Ishmael when Isaac was born 16 years later.

There would be no reason for a commemoration at all, it would be to an unknown god!

The truth. You have no justification in judging on what you do not believe.

Friendship

Quran points more towards Isaac as the child that was to be offered as a sacrifice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic